Siobhan O'Hagan #38 SOH is a fitness coach you'd get off wish with hands of leather and a Gi of fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 years later and she still needs to share a video where she comes on with hair almost in dreadlocks she's not brushed it in so long, translucent lips spouting about short term results which she REGULARLY engages in herself.
I'd love to know how many takes she does of these videos because she has zero charisma the videos always look so stilted and unnatural.
She looks like a malnourished prune in that video.

Given what the video is talking about its a terrible one to share. She should seriously put it in the bin ASAP.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I cringe very time I see that video cos what PTs follow her that she's talking to? 😅😂.

It's only an ad for herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I cringe very time I see that video cos what PTs follow her that she's talking to? 😅😂.

It's only an ad for herself.
I know a few pt's who watch (not follow) her for the laugh. They can't understand how she has made a 'career' out of her crap.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
2 years later and she still needs to share a video where she comes on with hair almost in dreadlocks she's not brushed it in so long, translucent lips spouting about short term results which she REGULARLY engages in herself.
I'd love to know how many takes she does of these videos because she has zero charisma the videos always look so stilted and unnatural.
And her stupid hand gestures when talking trying to act more intelligent very annoying

Reactions: 12
And her stupid hand gestures when talking trying to act more intelligent very annoying
The fact her top lip is in a permanent snarl position throws me off- I can't watch her? (don't get me started on the sucky-in breath noises she does?!?)

Reactions: 12
She’s a Total headcase who hasn’t a clue about the fitness industry

Who gives a tit what phone you have.. she has the Brain of an 8 year old.

🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A grand for it and its practically the same brand new. Only difference is it's been in her grubby granny hands and God knows where else for the past year.

She is not well at all.
Amazon product

£1149 from Amazon, and it was cheaper on the recent mini Prime day thing. Black Friday deals are around the corner! Graphite cheaper, and that's only on a 30 second Google, not a proper deal search.
Such a narcissist , and also reminder that one of our irrational beliefs is that our own belongings are worth more than they are.

Reactions: 18
Phone comes with a scent of Shiv aswell which she thinks is a selling point. You couldn't pay me to take it 😂🤮

She should sell it to the blokes she sells her sweaty gym gear to!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
The state of it. It’s the top lip snarl for me, I just can’t. I can see why she was cool with the MP plus size photos if she can post that same video of herself looking like worzel gummidge.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Phone comes with a scent of Shiv aswell which she thinks is a selling point. You couldn't pay me to take it 😂🤮

She should sell it to the blokes she sells her sweaty gym gear to!
You forget your place… that phone has also been the only phone belonging to the only female in the RG BBJ morning class.

How very dare you.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.