Siobhan O'Hagan #38 SOH is a fitness coach you'd get off wish with hands of leather and a Gi of fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's not that into you, all outgoing calls
13 days - 9 calls. Dunno how she copes with the volume. Jesus. 9 pocket dials. Guaranteed followed up with a whatsapp message saying sorry pocket dial.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can see why she needed to schedule time for whatsapp with that huge number of calls…🤣🤣🤣
I legit had that same thought - she goes on about having 1000’s of calls and messages to get through and she uses her 15K walks to do that…… she’s had 2 calls in 3/4 days and most look like they’re from peanut or her dad 😂😂

• Haha
That story reminded me of something britney spears would post
It reminds me of what my niece used to post on snap chat 10 years ago... When she was only 13*

(*I personally don't agree with kids using social media but ho hum....)

Reactions: 10
I’m sure it tastes nice, but that’s an awful advertisement for that company. Presuming she got them for free, could’ve tried to glam it up a little.
I've tried a few of their meals (they had a 50% off first order promo) and they were pretty tasty! She makes that look absolutely vile. They deliver on Mondays ams Tuesdays I think so imagine it was frozen too. I mean, how difficult would it have been to give it a stir and plate it?

Reactions: 6
I've tried a few of their meals (they had a 50% off first order promo) and they were pretty tasty! She makes that look absolutely vile. They deliver on Mondays ams Tuesdays I think so imagine it was frozen too. I mean, how difficult would it have been to give it a stir and plate it?
That would involve washing said plate after....she has history of not wanting to do that

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The way those tall drawers are sat in front of the picture in her bedroom gives me the rage 😤 why would you do that? Just why!!!

Reactions: 12
The way those tall drawers are sat in front of the picture in her bedroom gives me the rage 😤 why would you do that? Just why!!!
This! It is utterly baffling.
But the framed print behind it NEVER being straight - that annoys me even more?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is she wolfing protien gummies? What the duck is the point in a protien gummy? There’s likely 1g protien per sweet. Ffs.

Her face when promoting the vitamins … she looks haggard … and as for the duck lips … I’m also guessing that her smelly mop hadn’t been washed since before Portugal ..🤢🤢

Reactions: 18
This is just madness.

“Despite what the internet says”

Cant take any critical advice from 100s of people who disagree with your actions so everyone is wrong and she is always right. I think she has a mental blockage and there’s no sign of this tit show ending soon

At this stage Siobhan I’d change your name and get out of the firing line off IG . You’re business is entirely to the online market so feedback comes one way or another good and bad . Clearly won’t take any advice hence why you’re business is on its arse and tattle threads keep on building 😅🙈

She’s lost .. completely lost in life

Attachments

Reactions: 21
Whyyyyy is she smacking those about her mouth and talking/chewing with her mouth full 💀💀💀💀💀

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.