Siobhan O'Hagan #38 SOH is a fitness coach you'd get off wish with hands of leather and a Gi of fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please can someone do a new thread!
I’m here for the title and I’m not imaginative enough to come up with a corker!

Reactions: 4
Screaming 😂😂. I thought the same thing was bulking code for a upcoming photoshoot 😂😂

She’s defo the only one in business class - you think her family are paying for business. To have a camera stuck in their faces 😂. God can you imagine her with them in business “mams first time in business” / “I remember my first time in business class” / “I’m so thankful that the furnace is doing so well that I can afford this for my family”
I could definitely imagine me and my partner arriving to our Business Class seats only to find the O'Hagan clan taking selfies in it with my champagne before scurrying off to the back of the plane.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Could you imagine the strop on her. So here for it
Oh she’d be straight onto the stories. Blaming her lack of training because of travelling.

Tbh the smell of her - if I was someone grappling with her. I’d be tapping out too. 😂. There’s only so much my stomach can take.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If she puts on 16lbs for this competition she'll have a nervous breakdown. Let's never forget the effect it had on her after that one and only bodybuilding competition 100yrs ago when she regained the weight she lost.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The two catagories she could enter are the 74kg (medium heavy) and 79kg (super heavy)

She's 71kg atm- and fears she'll gain on hols so won't make the 74kg (ignoring the fact any holiday weight gain will be mostly fluid and easily 'lost' on return- unless she makes an absolute SOW of herself in Dubai) I don't think she's using the 79kg as a 'goal' weight catagory- just the one she thinks she'll fall into

The two catagories she could enter are the 74kg (medium heavy) and 79kg (super heavy)

She's 71kg atm- and fears she'll gain on hols so won't make the 74kg (ignoring the fact any holiday weight gain will be mostly fluid and easily 'lost' on return- unless she makes an absolute SOW of herself in Dubai) I don't think she's using the 79kg as a 'goal' weight catagory- just the one she thinks she'll fall into
I think she said she's 73kg after the time in Portugal, so can actually see how 74kg would be cutting it very tight after holidays. And 74kg clothed in a gi, which surely adds a few pounds.
It's so typical of her. I've heard athletes talk about weight categories and be quite matter of fact about it, and it made sense. She makes it all sound so haphazard and half assed. In a way, I get it and think 79kg makes more sense if she's assuming she'll tip over 74kg with 2 weeks of fun. It also makes sense to be the weight of the category and have all the strength available - not 75kg for 79kg etc. She makes everything sound so bloody irritating though.

In a way, I get it and think 79kg makes more sense if she's assuming she'll tip over 74kg with 2 weeks of fun. It also makes sense to be the weight of the category and have all the strength available - not 75kg for 79kg etc. She makes everything sound so bloody irritating though.
Exactly. It's her usual patronising 'explanation' that confuses her message. She tries to come across all cool and blase about it, she didn't even need to mention the weight catagories- just that she'd decided to enter in a higher one so that she didn't feel pressurised to restrict to make weight.

The thing is- her extra weight won't be muscle like her opponents- so it should be interesting.
My niece competes (not BJJ) and when she didn't make weight at her last comp, she decided not to go up a class because her opponents would have been 10+lbs heavier (and not 'fat' heavier) and would have simply been too strong for her to have a fair fight.

Reactions: 13
Best thing that can come from her trip to Abu Dhabi is she can meet some rich Arab Sheikh and become his full time porta potty and never be heard from again.

The ego on this dose is gigantic!! Next week there will be endless vanity bragging.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Exactly. It's her usual patronising 'explanation' that confuses her message. She tries to come across all cool and blase about it, she didn't even need to mention the weight catagories- just that she'd decided to enter in a higher one so that she didn't feel pressurised to restrict to make weight.

The thing is- her extra weight won't be muscle like her opponents- so it should be interesting.
My niece competes (not BJJ) and when she didn't make weight at her last comp, she decided not to go up a class because her opponents would have been 10+lbs heavier (and not 'fat' heavier) and would have simply been too strong for her to have a fair fight.
Such good points! I was thinking about a friend who competes in powerlifting, and her weight categories are very planned like that...and if she goes up it does very much tend to be due to months of training and involve muscle. She of course tends to stay pretty stable most of the time anyway, more likely to try to drop a few pounds for a class if necessary. Makes absolute sense not to go up a class in that situation.

Reactions: 6
Why is she entering a competition now? After ALL this time?
Surely to god there will be another one soon enough.
She irritates me no end!

Reactions: 7
Where's this competition on. Can I get tickets? I'd love to go to watch her get absolutely pummelled. See her big angry mallet get bashed to submission with the drink dripping out of her. She's definitely an easy takedown given she can't move her legs off the ground.

She would still come on her stories and say she won. You just know it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Best thing that can come from her trip to Abu Dhabi is she can meet some rich Arab Sheikh and become his full time porta potty and never be heard from again.

The ego on this dose is gigantic!! Next week there will be endless vanity bragging.
Don't think she would have to do her business in their mouth's, just looking at her they'd get their disgusting kicks!

Great to see she's taking a competition serious and doing it right after a 2 week bender, such an athlete!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Living Defensively, Smelling Offensively has the most likes
Congrats @CAA2020

Could someone please set up the new thread? I can’t for some reason.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.