Siobhan O'Hagan #38 SOH is a fitness coach you'd get off wish with hands of leather and a Gi of fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dude I've just seen this story and my jaw physically dropped. Not only wouldn't I reshare this video, I would kill it with fire and go to the ends of the world to purge it from the Internet.
She has posted it at least 10 times now. She's going for the authentic look by my God. She wouldn't look out of place down an alley off O'Connell Street.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Dude I've just seen this story and my jaw physically dropped. Not only wouldn't I reshare this video, I would kill it with fire and go to the ends of the world to purge it from the Internet.
I actually jumped when I got to that story no word of lie 😮😑

Reactions: 5
I actually jumped when I got to that story no word of lie 😮😑
It's appropriate for Halloween. Imagine she answered the door to trick or treaters in that get up.

Shiv playing padel lol. She actually doesn't move an inch once she hits the ball. She just waits flatfooted until it's returned at a snails pace. The laziest human ever.

You can tell she never played sports. Be on your toes!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
It's appropriate for Halloween. Imagine she answered the door to trick or treaters in that get up.

Shiv playing padel lol. She actually doesn't move an inch once she hits the ball. She just waits flatfooted until it's returned at a snails pace. The laziest human ever.

You can tell she never played sports. Be on your toes!!!!
Looks like she’s waiting for swingball, hardly moves. I guarantee she played swingball on her own as a kid. Just like she answers her own questions, standing there hitting the ball to herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Looks like she’s waiting for swingball, hardly moves. I guarantee she played swingball on her own as a kid. Just like she answers her own questions, standing there hitting the ball to herself.
How can she look at these videos and not see how unathletic she is. Her Da is actually 10 times more agile, and he’s c25 years her senior! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How can she look at these videos and not see how unathletic she is. Her Da is actually 10 times more agile, and he’s c25 years her senior! 😂
Is it not a bit insensitive showing this on her profile. I mean she’s over there for a funeral. Would she not put the phone away for a few days

Reactions: 16
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.