Siobhan O'Hagan #38 SOH is a fitness coach you'd get off wish with hands of leather and a Gi of fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disgusting savage chewing with her mouth open while talking. None of these huns should be promoting vitamins, especially this one.
I’ve seen fresher dead people

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And always massive sales. Why not just price the tat properly in the first place?

Shivs gets gifted a yoga mat, downdog AF link and thinks she’s the Queen of yoga.

Reactions: 11
Can. She. Just. Not
This triggered me so bad! The actual size of her lips when she was chewing those stupid vitamins! Guarantee the only time she takes them is when its time to flog them 😡

Her lips are a mess. How come she posts everything she does but has never mentioned Botox and Fillers ? This is the same person who told the Internet she left a Tampax up her bum like 🥲

View attachment 1706202
Exactly! I genuinely have no issue with anyone getting any help with their appearance be it breast augmentation, fillers, botox etc good for you if it improves your confidence I say. But this one goes on about filters and then clearly had her lips done and doesnt acknowledge it. Does she think people are blind!

Reactions: 16
She is so gonna get her rattling bag stolen of the lime bike. She is just waiting for a accident #claim #gottapaymyrent

The spit coming out of her and the hair slapping on the sweat in latest real. Jaysos. And those darty eyes 😅

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Someone’s telling fibs about her workouts. Calories only 1200 for 2 workouts , yoga and day to day activity walking about ?? Should be 2500 +

Clearly the data was manually entered by Siobhan to overestimate how much she works out to her followers but we all know that isn’t true now is it Siobhan ?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She is so, so dangerous.

Image 1: my finger is killing me and is not doing any better
Image 2: jiu jitsu AND kickboxing - both of which are notoriously tough on hands and especially injured fingers

Tell me you have disordered eating without telling me.

Hopefully that finger falls off so she learns her lesson. It’s an absolute disgrace that she goes on like this on social media. She claims to care about women and clients. She preaches self-love. But she can’t even look after herself.

Do as I say, not as I do?

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Someone’s telling fibs about her workouts. Calories only 1200 for 2 workouts , yoga and day to day activity walking about ?? Should be 2500 +

Clearly the data was manually entered by Siobhan to overestimate how much she works out to her followers but we all know that isn’t true now is it Siobhan ?
Ye, she’s doing something weird. In other screenshots that she shared of the whoop she had her picture in the user avatar on the top
left hand side. It’s blank in that screenshot. I’d say she’s not too impressed with the unsolicited advice the whoop gives about her drinking so she’s binned using it properly. 🤣 She’s just making tit up now so that she can still share her affiliate link.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She is so, so dangerous.

Image 1: my finger is killing me and is not doing any better
Image 2: jiu jitsu AND kickboxing - both of which are notoriously tough on hands and especially injured fingers

Tell me you have disordered eating without telling me.

Hopefully that finger falls off so she learns her lesson. It’s an absolute disgrace that she goes on like this on social media. She claims to care about women and clients. She preaches self-love. But she can’t even look after herself.

Do as I say, not as I do?
I was trying to think of what kind of finger injuries you get doing jujitsu and most of them involved ligaments, so exactly the stuff you shouldn't be exercising through. She's such an idiot and a bad example. Just...pivot and do something else if injured

Reactions: 11
F570693B-00BD-4970-8B0A-37D64738B8D3.png
There it is! The profile picture on the *actual* whoop or woop, whatever it’s called.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.