Siobhan O'Hagan #38 SOH is a fitness coach you'd get off wish with hands of leather and a Gi of fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posting someone’s random whoop yesterday and switching last night to her own to look like she worked out loads yesterday 🙈🙈🙈🥲

If anyone done that amount of working out including travel there recovery would be lucky to be 50%

She is so full of tit it’s unbelievable

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Posting someone’s random whoop yesterday and switching last night to her own to look like she worked out loads yesterday 🙈🙈🙈🥲

If anyone done that amount of working out including travel there recovery would be lucky to be 50%

She is so full of tit it’s unbelievable
duck off did she? 😂

Reactions: 1
This is as far as I can zoom in.
Is this Shiv?
Also, why can’t she plait her hair she looks ridiculous with the high ponytail all over her face doing her deadlifts
The hair all over her face! I have long hair. I have a ponytail. I sometimes do deadlifts. I NEVER look like that swamp creature.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“Transformation pictures aren’t helpful”*

*until I take a particularly flattering magic mirror selfie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
It’s amazing what losing literally a few pounds, getting fake tits and pulling your leggings up can do

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She's running her business for 8 years and has literally nothing for it, never progressed, just ran it like a personal page and scammed ppl along the way. Jesus Elon hold on to your hat there's a new girl in town 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What is an OG … older gals ???? I’m insulted by the swamp donkey … yes I’ve been following since 2015 but she is no spring chicken herself … OGs … I’m fuming 😡🤣

Reactions: 1
What is an OG … older gals ???? I’m insulted by the swamp donkey … yes I’ve been following since 2015 but she is no spring chicken herself … OGs … I’m fuming 😡🤣
OG’s are Originals… as in followers who have been following her from the start..

Reactions: 4
Why is her head to big, has she filtered her lower half or is it the new I phone that we know shows her true size 🤔 her skin is an absolute mess, she really needs to have it looked into. Monica's witchery obviously doesn't work. She will end up a scarred mess.
Screenshot_20221106-141809_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
What is with the hands? Is that water retention or just years of not taking care of them or what? They are literally man hands and not only that, the hands of a man with decades of hard manual labour behind him. My Dad's hands are more delicate looking and he's a retired builder in his 70s

Reactions: 7
What is with the hands? Is that water retention or just years of not taking care of them or what? They are literally man hands and not only that, the hands of a man with decades of hard manual labour behind him. My Dad's hands are more delicate looking and he's a retired builder in his 70s
The hands and her lips being the same colour as the rest of her face.

Reactions: 6
Hands look a little chubby. More difficult to photoshop?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What value for money. I’m sure she’ll be an excellent yoga teacher after this. One single 1:1 session to refine her instruction and ask her questions? Absolutely fantastic. Please book me in. Can’t wait to suffer multiple injuries at the (disgusting leather) hands of Shivs.
And please note it will be expensive.

Maybe she uses her hands to help the Portuguese wank

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.