Siobhan O'Hagan #38 SOH is a fitness coach you'd get off wish with hands of leather and a Gi of fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mom is a GP and she told me hands like this can foreshadow heart disease in the future.

Reactions: 7
She makes herself so unlikeable it’s incredible.

Fake tits Fake life

I remember her saying in a YouTube video people that end up in Bali are damaged and that she moved to London for better relationships to develop ..

5 months in and not a sign of a lad around not that they would want to anyways as she’s a helmet

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She never seems to cook a healthy dinner for herself. She could batch cook a spag bol ffs. Its not like her social life is buzzing. WTF does she do with her time when she's not going to and from the gym?

Reactions: 18
She never seems to cook a healthy dinner for herself. She could batch cook a spag bol ffs. Its not like her social life is buzzing. WTF does she do with her time when she's not going to and from the gym?
spending time on tattle?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Like, I can't even do Simmer properly because I need to be home on a Monday or Tuesday to accept delivery, which is only possible some Tuesdays...and the microwave in work is down the corridor and upstairs so would be dragging back to my desk etc. Most days at least 10 hours in the office, some 12-13. But I could still meal prep if I put my mind to it, and have in the past.

She has NOTHING stopping her cobbling together meals every day. She barely works and is mostly at home, living in London with ample grocery options - nearby and online. Lazy thing.

The "thought" about booking business class made me want to puke too. Yes, I've done a few business class flights...by booking well ahead/finding the best deal/working a ton of overtime and within my means (even if it's still a bit ridiculous to spend that much)

Reactions: 10
It’s outrageous that Someone can learn to become a yoga teacher online but have never actually went to a yoga class to correct their own form 🤦🏼‍♀️ Her yoga poses are ridiculous

Reactions: 42
It’s outrageous that Someone can learn to become a yoga teacher online but have never actually went to a yoga class to correct their own form 🤦🏼‍♀️ Her yoga poses are ridiculous
It's awful!! The classes I used to go to were run by a qualified physiotherapist and she was VERY particular about form/position etc- which is why I loved her classes. It infuriates me that this dose does a few online courses and considers herself an 'expert' when she very obviously is not even close. But you know- I've little sympathy for anyone who enrols on any type of course with Shiv- a fool and their money are soon parted.

Reactions: 25
Jaysus. That looks like dribbly piss.

How does she make everything unattractive View attachment 1709877
It unsettles me that she’s paid that much money for an online YTT course. I almost feel sorry for her that she’s been swindled out of 3 or 4 grand.

Surely there’s an in-person course she could go to in London. Once she’s completed it, she’ll also be able to say she’s trained, without once having attended a class. It’s kind of dangerous.

Reactions: 12
Ok the toothbrush does it, I’m convinced her page is some kind of a kink page 🤣 surely no normal person would show their gross tooth brush to all the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Jaysus. That looks like dribbly piss.

It unsettles me that she’s paid that much money for an online YTT course. I almost feel sorry for her that she’s been swindled out of 3 or 4 grand.

Surely there’s an in-person course she could go to in London. Once she’s completed it, she’ll also be able to say she’s trained, without once having attended a class. It’s kind of dangerous.
It's crazy.

On a kind of related topic... I've been looking into special needs courses lately. I have a teenage son who attends a special needs school and I've been throwing around the idea lately of possibly studying to be an sna.

Some of the courses I looked at on line were about 400 quid and you didn't need to do work experience!!!!!!
So for 400 quid you can become a qualified sna and work in a classroom with special needs kids / teens having never done any hands on practical experience. This is crazy.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.