Siobhan O'Hagan #38 SOH is a fitness coach you'd get off wish with hands of leather and a Gi of fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be itching to post in IG!!
She'll be posting at 5am tomorrow, won't even wait to 8am with a 5am time stamp!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
06:58 7degrees in Dublin in case anyone is having major withdrawals from Siobhan silence.

PS I love London

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
‘I won’t be on here and answering texts and emails today’ next story the oven link and a cheesy ad.

Reactions: 9
The post about lazy PT’s 😂😂. She can’t be serious?

This account is a parody account. It has to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She must be making for up for yesterdays enforced career break. On the hard sell this morning

• Haha
Reactions: 19
2 years later and she still needs to share a video where she comes on with hair almost in dreadlocks she's not brushed it in so long, translucent lips spouting about short term results which she REGULARLY engages in herself.
I'd love to know how many takes she does of these videos because she has zero charisma the videos always look so stilted and unnatural.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Then she makes a comment on the state of herself.
Make a new video Shiv

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.