Siobhan O'Hagan #38 SOH is a fitness coach you'd get off wish with hands of leather and a Gi of fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Shivers already left her new 9-5? Haven’t heard anything about the “passion project” 🤡 or new clients in a while 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Siobhan no doubt will be out with her bikini wedged up her arse. Trying to make the most of the heat.
Especially as her weight is at a new low, even though we shouldn't weigh ourselves but we should overtrain to burn off the calories we have eaten and drank and not drop calories unless we eat too much and the scales say we are heavier. Sorry Shiv what is it again??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wow looking at her ‘life’ I’m so grateful of my ‘9-5’ job, family and friends.

getting up at 5am to teach someone to lift really is living differently!

gobshite she is

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I find it interesting that Siobhán blocks people at the slightest hint of resistance in the comments yet she hasn’t blocked that guy that keeps commenting about her outfits/‘does her husband allow her out like that’. She usually replies to him. He has commented again under her latest tennis grid post.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
‘Celebrate Chris’ life’ is code for getting plastered isn’t it
Can’t wait to hug my Welsh family. Who have never been mentioned unless there’s a hint of them doing something for her 😂.

And before anyone says “maybe they’ve asked her not to post them”. This is the same woman who went to Paris with a pilot - both got hammered and then made inferences that the pilot was flying them home. So she really couldn’t give a duck 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I find it interesting that Siobhán blocks people at the slightest hint of resistance in the comments yet she hasn’t blocked that guy that keeps commenting about her outfits/‘does her husband allow her out like that’. She usually replies to him. He has commented again under her latest tennis grid post.
Maybe she's desperate for engagement, with her 8 comments per post 😂 And he tells her she looks hot, which she loves.
I got blocked for liking a comment about her drinking...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Jesus, would she stop with the I love my life stuff on the day people she knows and claims to be grieving for are getting buried.

🙈 She's is an absolute parody.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Jesus, would she stop with the I love my life stuff on the day people she knows and claims to be grieving for are getting buried.

🙈 She's is an absolute parody.
The more she goes on about loving life the more it makes me think she really doesn’t! The lady doth protest too much & all that.

Reactions: 14
She couldn’t happier?? On a day she’s flying to a funeral. 100% only going out of FOMO and for the temperature stamps and green wine
For me those thoughts are in the wrong order.

Reactions: 5
Sloshed at the airport slurring, "what vintage is this" as she waved an Evian bottle at her acquaintance in an attempt at humour.

Wonder what airport delights we will be subjected to this time

Reactions: 10
For me those thoughts are in the wrong order.
Priorities!

But even if you really wanted to talk about (pretend) you're enjoying training again, you could put it differently. Pitch it to finding in-person connection rewarding or something, which at least might vaguely fit with talking about "celebrating" a life.

Reactions: 3
The whoop doesn’t lie.

Its a fantastic piece of equipment when used correctly. Clear to see she’s over trained, over tired and eating shite. Any header can record a single set of dead lifts in the gym, where’s the structure to the workout ? Everything is to the extreme with her…wether it’s running, lifting weights , sleep etc. Injuries awaits…

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The whoop doesn’t lie.
Its a fantastic piece of equipment when used correctly. Clear to see she’s over trained, over tired and eating shite. Any header can record a single set of dead lifts in the gym, where’s the structure to the workout ? Everything is to the extreme with her…wether it’s running, lifting weights , sleep etc. Injuries awaits…
Structure to her workouts? She lifts weights 'maybe' a few times a week, max. There's zero routine there- she's lifting for the sake of it which won't progress her in any way.
Wait til you see- the whoop will be relegated to the drawer shortly for giving unsolicited advice... 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
yeah it’s total madness.

Thrown away because it didn’t agree with her

Structure to her workouts? She lifts weights 'maybe' a few times a week, max. There's zero routine there- she's lifting for the sake of it which won't progress her in any way.
Wait til you see- the whoop will be relegated to the drawer shortly for giving unsolicited advice... 😅

Reactions: 4
The only structure in Shivs week is binge, purge, repeat. No performance goals = no structure to training. Feels like they JJ gym is giving her a ‘participation/‘club man of the year’ type stripe or two on her belt to keep her occupied.
She is quite possibly,pound for pound (in terms of activity), the least athletic person I’ve ever seen online, there are a lot of instahuns who do duck all and claim to be an athlete, but Shiv should be in really great shape for all her activity levels

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.