Siobhan O'Hagan #38 SOH is a fitness coach you'd get off wish with hands of leather and a Gi of fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She proudly posted or shared a story of her playing tennis the other day. bleeping hell she is awful but evidently she thinks she is good when she shares these things.

She has the mobility of a fully loaded Artic lorry. She can't get off the ground.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
The only structure in Shivs week is binge, purge, repeat. No performance goals = no structure to training. Feels like they JJ gym is giving her a ‘participation/‘club man of the year’ type stripe or two on her belt to keep her occupied.
She is quite possibly,pound for pound (in terms of activity), the least athletic person I’ve ever seen online, there are a lot of instahuns who do duck all and claim to be an athlete, but Shiv should be in really great shape for all her activity levels
I think #1 reason she is going to BJJ is to roll with men.

Reactions: 14
I see from the Becca Gillen thread she’s giving off about how expensive Bali’s getting & being ripped off… If London goes tits up Siobhan might have to think of something else- the box room in Swords might be the only option.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Shiv straight on the wine and pizza. Temperature stamp brags tomorrow.

Remember why you are there. Have a bit of decorum ffs and maybe don't post.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Straight out for a pizza, she wouldn’t think of having a bit of fish or something delicious like that ?
She is devoid of tastebuds and talks about eating like an adult, heed your own advice love!

Reactions: 19
She has made a habit of going to Portugal at this time of year, I suppose she just needed a reason to get out of that amazing London place

Reactions: 11
She is such a loooooser with the phone flex thing. She want's us to believe that she is such a baller that she can just drop over €1,000 on a phone. I love how she doesn't let us in on the worst kept secret that she pay's for it with her business funds so it's a business expense. She's not paying for it with her net income. If that was the case she would have had to pay herself something like €1,500. She will also get VAT back on that price. And she always sells her old phone for a couple of hundred. In reality I'd say she breaks even on the phones and it costs her nothing.

Reactions: 17
"I'm just testing the camera" because she knows only a bleep would humble brag shots of palm trees and a sunny harbour the same day her sister buries her FIL.

Oh....wait..

Reactions: 23
She is an immature head wreck. Like a teenager who has to have the latest gear to be cool and fit in.
What a tosser.

Reactions: 22
Leaving Cert year was peak Shiv. It's been a steady decline since then it seems.

I've never known someone so socially unaware. Her mental development got stunted somewhere along the way.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Especially as her weight is at a new low, even though we shouldn't weigh ourselves but we should overtrain to burn off the calories we have eaten and drank and not drop calories unless we eat too much and the scales say we are heavier. Sorry Shiv what is it again??
in fairness, her weight was one of the few things over the last week not reaching a new low.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
About time. There was no genuine warmth between Shiv and Sinead.

Shiv stealing the passport ended it. It's still mad that she actually did that. Lunatic.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Joking, not joking about the Siobhan falling out. Definitely is true I’d say.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.