Siobhan O’Hagan #35 FLAPham Common

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And in between that time she hasn’t stopped eating out or excessive drinking.

She’s just walked 30,000 steps and overtrained to compensate her bad eating habits. There’s the email (which I havnt read) summarised 😂
Chuck in a line about using a filter and Photoshop too? Email done.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Chuck in a line about using a filter and Photoshop too? Email done.
“I hate the Pairs filter… it shows off how bad my skin is. So that’s why I need to photoshop and face tune my pics. Cause I like the natural no filter look” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
anyone get the email, wanna see how she justifies size 18-12 in 2 weeks by eating intuitively, no vomiting im sure :)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Am I asking too much that she signs off the email with:
‘Siobhán ‘I’m a lying alcoholic bleep’ O’ Hagan’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Also what’s this double mirror reflection? Or PS gone wrong?
It just looks like a mirror with an edge on it because look at the bottom, whatever is on the table is the same.

But I HATE when the truth gets in the way of a good story 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just read one of the gurdian’s first date articles and the guy talks about “Clapham being confused as a personality rather than a place”. Immediately thought of our Shiv.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Her approach to dissing pts who use 1200 calorie diets, transformation pics etc, but fails to acknowledge her way is just as bad. She lives a life of no commitments, 5am starts (apparently) , 30000 steps a day, 4 BJJ classes. She also uses bike hires (incase anyone missed her daily story cycling along recording herself 🙄). No normal woman working, family or single can give this much time to exercise without it costing them a massive shift in a.daily routine. She can shout mindshift and values all she wants it's not maintainable.

Dying to read this email that will explain how siobhan appears at least 2 dress sizes smaller in a matter of weeks. She forgets she posted pics in Galway, a week before this shoot that showed her looking a lot slimmer then the MP shoot. Honestly I couldn't give a flying fk what size she is, but its the approach she uses that's really condescending and dangerous to those who suffer with the weight etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Anyone see Cici’s stories… about people being jealous and trying to bring you down to their level. I note Shiv hasn’t liked it. It was a few hours after the champagne in the park story… love to think she has seen the light about shiv

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone see Cici’s stories… about people being jealous and trying to bring you down to their level. I note Shiv hasn’t liked it. It was a few hours after the champagne in the park story… love to think she has seen the light about shiv
At a guess, probably bitching about Sinead relentlessly the more the prosecco flowed and Cici wasn't entertaining it.

Reactions: 10
Can DEFINITELY see that happening.

Has she mentioned the missing/stolen passport at all? Or is she hoping it will all be forgotten about?
No mention/acknowledgement whatsoever and it is a HUGE issue. She's the type that would see Sinead as being wrong for being rightfully angry about it and bad mouth her to the whole world and completely spin the story of what really happened.

Good on Cici - she probably has some morals.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.