Siobhan O’Hagan #35 FLAPham Common

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can anyone actually try advertising something to use on filthy hair 🤮she’d have it washed by the time she spent recording and uploading that post she gives of such an unkempt vibe and it’s for good reason that’s just gross and laziness

Reactions: 16
Her hair is filthy? Oh dear god, I had filthy hair once. After I did one of those tough mudder runs.
She is disgusting.
Is she trying to be funny? Or “one of the lads”?
whats her play here?
She has told us at least twice in the last couple of weeks her hair is stinking and now filthy.
I do not get it

Reactions: 23
It's actually mad just how little regard she has for personal hygiene

She seems to take pride in how sweaty, dirty and unwashed it is

Reactions: 28
Out of all the unhinged behaviours we see on this show, making the lack of hygiene a personality trait is the most bizarre to me. The other stuff, I can explain, but this... It doesn’t keep me up at night but I do occasionally think about it while I go about my day. Just truly baffling.

Reactions: 18
I wish she would just take out those God awful extensions. She doesn't take the time to look after them, and uses them as an excuse to be filthy. The long hair is awful on her anyway.

Reactions: 19
View attachment 1497559
Wow how good is she at advertising this. I'm going to buy one immediately.
Why is she trying to be as disgusting as possible. She is trailer trash. She should live in the Wexford mobile home full time.

She'd fit in well with her fried food diet slobbing out on the porch all day locked.

A friend and I were just discussing Asperger’s Syndrome symptoms as she thinks her son may have it. Reading through the symptoms, you can literally relate every single one to Shiv!
  • Inappropriate social interactions
  • Conversations that almost always revolve around themselves or a certain topic, rather than others
  • Not understanding emotions well or having less facial expression than others
  • Speech that sounds unusual, such as flat, quiet, loud, or robotic
  • Not using or understanding nonverbal communication, such as gestures, body language and facial expression
  • An intense obsession with one or two specific, narrow subjects
  • Becoming upset at any small changes in routines
  • Memorizing preferred information and facts easily
  • Clumsy, uncoordinated movements
  • Difficulty managing emotions, sometimes leading to verbal or behavioral outbursts
  • Not understanding other peoples’ feelings or perspectives
It's not her get out of jail card by any stretch but I'd agree there is something undiagnosed there!

Reactions: 14
A friend and I were just discussing Asperger’s Syndrome symptoms as she thinks her son may have it. Reading through the symptoms, you can literally relate every single one to Shiv!
  • Conversations that almost always revolve around themselves or a certain topic, rather than others
  • Not using or understanding nonverbal communication, such as gestures, body language and facial expression
  • Difficulty managing emotions, sometimes leading to verbal or behavioral outbursts
There's also a lesser known condition called cuntitis which Siobhan is the patron saint off.

Please don't insult our wonderful aspergers/autism community by putting this shallow professional athlete wanker in the same bracket

• Haha
Reactions: 64
There's also a lesser known condition called cuntitis which Siobhan is the patron saint off.

Please don't insult our wonderful aspergers/autism community by putting this shallow professional athlete wanker in the same bracket

Agree ! Sometimes people are just selfish and bleep like .

Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20220814-150041_Instagram.jpg
sure look I've not washed, I'm still drunk and I need to feed my drinking habit. And it's sunny.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I see it as textbook ADHD: disorganization, overspending, indecision, problems listening to other people, frequently wondering from one idea to the next and not being able to cope with simple tasks as chores or … hygiene. Having said that, not my area of expertise. #Cuntitis at the very least

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.