Siobhan O’Hagan #35 FLAPham Common

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I listened to parts of her guest appearances on the reading podcast. Need to Read. The host has a lovely voice and is very considered. Siobhan rambles and rambles. At one point she openly tries to figure out a conversation she had with the host, but cant remember. Its very awkward.

If i were her manager or agent, id tell her to go to Toastmasters or a one on one session with a public speaking coach. Stop sucking in spit. Figure out ways to come across better. Sinead seems to have got the hang of it - she concisely explains her point, asks others questions, doesn't interrupt, speaks clearly, adds a bit of inflection etc

Edit: also, as her agent id tell her to address the passport situation as it just looks like she stole it now.

Reactions: 18
There's also a lesser known condition called cuntitis which Siobhan is the patron saint off.

Please don't insult our wonderful aspergers/autism community by putting this shallow professional athlete wanker in the same bracket
😂 Should have known better than to give her the benefit of the doubt on thread 35!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I haven’t followed siobhan in a long time. I followed her at the very very start. When she lived at home and right through competition prep. I unfollowed after that. I just looked at her page for the first time in a few years. Holy moly. She has become so self obsessed. She is more or less copying James smith/ diren.
I was just cringing she loves herself.
she says she lives differently but all I see is a30 something year old who honestly seems lost and doesn’t know where she fits in in the world. Sad really.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
That champagne will have turned warm in minutes and taste rank. What’s the point.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I haven’t followed siobhan in a long time. I followed her at the very very start. When she lived at home and right through competition prep. I unfollowed after that. I just looked at her page for the first time in a few years. Holy moly. She has become so self obsessed. She is more or less copying James smith/ diren.
I was just cringing she loves herself.
she says she lives differently but all I see is a30 something year old who honestly seems lost and doesn’t know where she fits in in the world. Sad really.
she does live differently to most 35 year olds I guess. But she does live the same as a 19 year old student. So not really living differently. Just never grown up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I listened to parts of her guest appearances on the reading podcast. Need to Read. The host has a lovely voice and is very considered. Siobhan rambles and rambles. At one point she openly tries to figure out a conversation she had with the host, but cant remember. Its very awkward.

If i were her manager or agent, id tell her to go to Toastmasters or a one on one session with a public speaking coach. Stop sucking in spit. Figure out ways to come across better. Sinead seems to have got the hang of it - she concisely explains her point, asks others questions, doesn't interrupt, speaks clearly, adds a bit of inflection etc

Edit: also, as her agent id tell her to address the passport situation as it just looks like she stole it now.
That sounds like….

unsolicited advice

Blocked

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Skipped thru that need to read podcast. She either hasn’t read the book the bloke talks about, has read it and can’t remember it, or listened to it and didn’t really listen. She’s an Idiot

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Skipped thru that need to read podcast. She either hasn’t read the book the bloke talks about, has read it and can’t remember it, or listened to it and didn’t really listen. She’s an Idiot
Its a weird listen. The guy actually seems so lovely and genuinely likes siobhan. I totally get him liking somebody who has the same niche interest as you (self help books).

However, for that podcast, she definitely has not read it or is just such a rambler that it she makes herself look like she hasnt.

In general, she tries to spoof her way through anything speaking related. Its like a wall of words in no particular order just being rapidly spat out. The vitamin instagram stories are a good example.

Reactions: 21
The reality is, she will be dead at 40/ 50 from at latest from alcohol damage if she keeps carrying on the way she is going on. Not nice to write out at all or probably for her to hear.

I often thought about sending her family a letter but they are probably up against it. Might still do.
She is tearing her body in all directions under the guise of her living differently nonsense and we all see this slow downfall.

Reactions: 9
The reality is, she will be dead at 40/ 50 from at latest from alcohol damage if she keeps carrying on the way she is going on. Not nice to write out at all or probably for her to hear.

I often thought about sending her family a letter but they are probably up against it. Might still do.
She is tearing her body in all directions under the guise of her living differently nonsense and we all see this slow downfall.
Honestly - I 100% agree with you. As horrible as it is to read, and watch, she is an alcoholic who is killing herself to try seem that she’s “hip, cool with a fun aunt vibe”. But I also believe people have stepped in to try help her and she’s either ignored them and carried on or she’s dumped them as a friend - it’s pretty obvious with her relationships with others.

I’m a believer in reaching out for help when it’s needed - we’ve all had to do it at some stage, there’s no shame in it. But She won’t reach out and that will be what kills her - she has that constant need to be updating her stories that the people watching her are genuine fans (which is ironic considering most views are hate views). She’s obviously has issues with food And alcohol, but she’s also fucked her skin with all the tanning - surprising carry on considering how her aunt died at a young age.

It’s sad - it’s like watching a car crash. Watching her downfall. But she brings it on herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You can live normally in a different way. Living differently won't be any good to her when she is 6ft under after trying to prove to the world everyone else is wrong.

34/35 is not a spring chicken (there myself @35): - you need to be aware of what you fuel your body with and how you treat it.

Reactions: 13
What is the consent need to keep saying she is not travelling this week 🤔 is it some sort of dig at Sinead.
I actually don't mind Sinead that much she is passionate about her work and puts in some effort as for the other one she is just so lazy all the time and puts no effort into anything. She reminds me of a " friend " I had years ago who would always try and put me down in front of people to make herself look good
Safe to say we are no longer friends. But everything Shiv does remains me of her

Reactions: 18
What is the consent need to keep saying she is not travelling this week 🤔 is it some sort of dig at Sinead.
I actually don't mind Sinead that much she is passionate about her work and puts in some effort as for the other one she is just so lazy all the time and puts no effort into anything. She reminds me of a " friend " I had years ago who would always try and put me down in front of people to make herself look good
Safe to say we are no longer friends. But everything Shiv does remains me of her
Sinead is ten times more dangerous though as she can damage other people. At least Shiv is only damaging herself.

She is still a majorly sad bleep though 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Sinead does always end up looking good when compared with Siobhan but she is extremely problematic too🤭.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
They say an alcoholic has to hit rock bottom before admitting they have a problem and seeking help. If we have yet to see Shiv’s rock bottom after all the fcuked up tit she has pulled the last few years then this thread is going to be lit for a long time to come.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.