Siobhan O’Hagan #35 FLAPham Common

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m tempted to sign up to the ‘free’ daily dogshit emails just for this absolute prize offering!!
Will be…. “Because they were taken with a proper camera/different lense and not taken in a mirror with an iPhone”, just weird sinead didn’t look unlike her Instagram in the pics, the reality is when that shoot was done….she was kinda chunky and she hid it and doctored all the photos on her page at that time. It’s funny she’s like yeh I’ve lost weight etc. EHHH there’s zero photos of you ever at that size on ur page hun. So u were lying then

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Where's this email? It's out later than usual. She's obviously proof reading the life out if it so she doesn't slip up.

It will be impossible to put a positive spin on things. She has been caught red handed using filters and manipulating her image.

Reactions: 16
At the time of the shoot, she also made a big deal about being so much more content & happier in herself and with her figure than for previous shoots.... Along with a link to the Furnace if you also want to foster that #mindset.

Which was clearly all a lie as she has instantly dropped weight in the 2 months since the shoot and has been trying to prove how thin she is since!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Either Shiv & CiCi are jointly shading the same person as "a jEaLoUs hAtEr" *or* Shiv is letting us know she's only jealous of CiCi because she desires her.

There's been a falling out anyway- either with Sinead or Cici or both.

This is a woman in her mid-30s posting this tit.

Screenshot_20220815-160200_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 13
Either Shiv & CiCi are jointly shading the same person as "a jEaLoUs hAtEr" *or* Shiv is letting us know she's only jealous of CiCi because she desires her.

There's been a falling out anyway- either with Sinead or Cici or both.

This is a woman in her mid-30s posting this tit.

View attachment 1500744
Imagine a woman in her thirties consciously searched for a video on jealousy and posted it to 159k followers. More passive-aggressive bile from shiv.

I'm sorry, but the absolute notions that someone would walk past her in London wearing her cheap, tacky, fanny slicer, camel toe inducing my protein gear.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
She really thinks people are jealous of her? Jealous of what exactly? Must her dirty hair? She’s absolutely delusional, there’s not one aspect of her life to be jealous of.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I definitely don't desire the life Siobhan O Hagan has and I doubt many do except maybe a few similar no hoper gobshites off Instagram. There is nothing whatsoever there to be jealous of. It's so empty and vaucous devoid of purpose and meaningful friendships and shared memories.

It would literally be my nightmare.

• Heart
Can someone explain the passport story? I missed all of this!
Sinead got to the airport on route to her retreat after sharing a room with Shiv at the MP event to realise her passport was missing (which hadn't left her bag), and was panicking in case her passport card wasn't enough to get her on the plane. In later stories it emerged that Shiv had 'found' it in her bag after she got back to London. Shiv has yet to mention it.

• Wow
Can someone explain the passport story? I missed all of this!

She stole Sineads passport after the MP event and brought it to London "by mistake". Sinead was due to fly to Portugal for her yoga retreat. Lucky for Sinead she also had a passport card so she could fly anyway. It's all in the previous thread, last couple of pages!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Loads of the huns have been sharing that jealousy video. I suppose they need something to make them feel important when they feel the tide finally turning against their bullshit ways.

I'm lost. So what is her real size as she admits to posing in the photo where she appears slimmer and why does she need to pose for photos to look slimmer if she is against dieting for photoshoots.?

Reactions: 25
Her skin is in bits, she should focus on preventing anymore damage rather than trying to tan the tit out of it! She also seems rattled in those last few stories trying to flog the furnace, probably because she knows it’s a pile of tit as well!

Attachments

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.