Siobhan O’Hagan #35 FLAPham Common

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Sorry it's the Torygraph, but just read and wondered if she'd manage a month? It's so much part of her lifestyle and identity now.
I had to pause and wonder when I had a drink last, and remembered it was a month ago when I was visiting my sister and we went out to dinner a couple of the nights. Had a glass of wine the first, a cocktail the second. Nothing the third when we ate with my parents because...I can have a meal without it. And before that? Not even sure. I can't imagine the volume and frequency of her life. Her tolerance seems huge, which is not the boast it would have been at 19.

Reactions: 7
Those bottoms are awful. The design makes you think it’s see through and that you can see her underwear
My dad ( who is the most un pc man I know ) rings me every day it's warm out and says " I see the lycra people are out today " 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
He's not able. Complaining that lycra shouldn't be allowed in Lidl 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Yakking on again about loving London and Clapham this morning - who is she trying to prove a point to!?

Can't wait to see her stomp to training from October onwards in the passing rain , cold and wind. The insufferable fool will get a reality check. It's actually making me look forward to winter.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
How I like to start my Mondays. With my scrambled eggs and a shot of Siobhan’s bulge 😂

Yakking on again about loving London and Clapham this morning - who is she trying to prove a point to!?

Can't wait to see her stomp to training from October onwards in the passing rain , cold and wind. The insufferable fool will get a reality check. It's actually making me look forward to winter.
She reminds me of some crazed Batman villain or something. They way she keeps on saying how much she loves it there. I love it. Love it. My new life I love it. It’s love.
Makes me think she actually hates it 😂😂

Like when she was in Bali and how she was always going on about how Bali is her home and she loves it then as soon as she bolted she admitted she hated it there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How I like to start my Mondays. With my scrambled eggs and a shot of Siobhan’s bulge 😂

She reminds me of some crazed Batman villain or something. They way she keeps on saying how much she loves it there. I love it. Love it. My new life I love it. It’s love.
Makes me think she actually hates it 😂😂

Like when she was in Bali and how she was always going on about how Bali is her home and she loves it then as soon as she bolted she admitted she hated it there 😂
She can't be in the present moment, she's always chasing her perfect image of the future. I have a pal like that, she's so excited for a holiday, we get to where she was excited to and she'll say "I'm so looking forward to..." the next place on the agenda. I've just noticed she's never happy in the moment and always comparing it to something else. For my friend though it's an anxiety thing for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
16th June
And in between that time she hasn’t stopped eating out or excessive drinking.

She’s just walked 30,000 steps and overtrained to compensate her bad eating habits. There’s the email (which I havnt read) summarised 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.