Siobhan O'Hagan #31 Processed cheese, snot on her tees, Tommy tanking men bringing the sleaze.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has this been deleted? I can’t see it on Sineads page
it was on Hegs insta reel. But it’s lapsed now I think.

You’d like to think that MyProtein would surely come to their senses and drop this charlatan after this photoshop but it probably won’t happen. I’m all for body positivity but she’s taking the piss. She’s “head coach” for a failing service and can’t even be arsed to practice what she preaches yet here she is posing it up in her 40% off tat! This is taking the absolute piss!
MP have tons of sponsored athletes. Criteria is having 5k followers. I’m guessing your comm goes up with sales and follower numbers. She doesn’t feature on their socials pages or website. It’s a complete crock of shite.

Reactions: 5
Why does she always walk/move like there is something wrong with her when she knows the cameras on her! Trying to make it look like she has a thigh gap when walking by tilting her hips back and taking massive strides with her feet apart and knees bent or pretending turning around. we know u don't have a thigh gap shiv 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Is this her old villa in Bali? £1,500 a month, Kegs one of her friends is renting it now

Is this her old villa in Bali? £1,500 a month, Kegs one of her friends is renting it now

Who the duck needs a cleaner 4 times a week 😂

• Haha
I had friends who acted in similar ways to the way Siobhan reacted to Sinead kicking the phone. Vicious and usually meant a lack of respect. I eventually cut them out of my life as I got older as they were too toxic. I wouldn’t dream of swiping a good friend the way Siobhan lashed out at Sinead. Nor would it be my first reflex reaction.

Reactions: 18
View attachment 1347576Her before and.... 'after' pic? yes she's still a bit leaner than her original pic, but not by much?
She has the leggings pulled down to make her look bigger. She is in the same shape now as then.... but yano She always has the body building pics to sell spots. That competition is her new 500 points in the leaving.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
OK the feet thing has me confused.
If she has such a reaction, how does she manage to take part in BJJ.
Like you opponent has their feet exposed and they literally put them all over you.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Why does she always walk/move like there is something wrong with her when she knows the cameras on her! Trying to make it look like she has a thigh gap when walking by tilting her hips back and taking massive strides with her feet apart and knees bent or pretending turning around. we know u don't have a thigh gap shiv 😆
She's might not want kids but she has the third trimester waddle down.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
OK the feet thing has me confused.
If she has such a reaction, how does she manage to take part in BJJ.
Like you opponent has their feet exposed and they literally put them all over you.
I thought that too. And the amount of loose bare feet in Bali. And never ever has she mentioned it. She's just a sour aggressive witch.

Reactions: 14

So thats 750 sharing, if it includes a cleaner it probably includes all utilities aswell, on that basis you could probably live really comfortably on like 1500 a month there altough with Shivs financial impulses its probably 2500

I reckon shes spending around 12500 for 5 months in Bali, 20k for 5 months in Dublin and maybe another 10k in the places shes takes elsewhere. And if I had to guess how much she's making I reckon its around 50k (most of which is tax free)

• Wow
“MP” - please tell me this doesn’t stand for modelling portfolio? Please tell me this geebag genuinely thinks she was a model?
PLEASE?!!!!!?
008EC457-C91E-439B-8C15-11F502F5220D.png

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.