Siobhan O'Hagan #31 Processed cheese, snot on her tees, Tommy tanking men bringing the sleaze.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I work out a lot. I do it because I enjoy it. I also eat a tit tonne of crap food because I enjoy it. I don't care about fitness or aesthetics at all. I've just realised that my body is the same as Shiv's. The same Shiv that makes a living from being some sort of fitness/wellbeing guru.
duck off Shiv. Get in the bin. You're in no position to advise people on health as basically our lifestyles are the same and the only advise I can give people is Dominos in the next town to me bakes better pizza than the Dominos in my town. Stop being such a fraud!
Yes to all of this.

I'm the same, I work out and cycle because I enjoy it. I also eat shiiiiite every now and again. I don't however, pretend to be something that I'm not. Which is what she is doing - she's the biggest fraud going.

Reactions: 12
You’d like to think that MyProtein would surely come to their senses and drop this charlatan after this photoshop but it probably won’t happen. I’m all for body positivity but she’s taking the piss. She’s “head coach” for a failing service and can’t even be arsed to practice what she preaches yet here she is posing it up in her 40% off tat! This is taking the absolute piss!

Reactions: 7
Shiv.jpg
Her before and.... 'after' pic? yes she's still a bit leaner than her original pic, but not by much?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She looks like when some crappy magazine or company sticks in a token plus size model into the group.

Reactions: 18
So all this time she's been diversifying herself into a plus size model.... Or so she'll tell us

She'll be super + size in no time at the rate she is getting bigger

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So all this time she's been diversifying herself into a plus size model.... Or so she'll tell us

She'll be super + size in no time at the rate she is getting bigger
While I agree she appears to be the 'larger' representation of 'fitness' inspiration for MP (and I use that term VERY loosely!), it's actually quite depressing that someone of her size would be classed as larger/almost plus size.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Well yeah when I said "plus size" I did mean what the crazy fashion industry etc deem plus size. Which is anything from a size 12+ I guess.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.