Siobhan O'Hagan #31 Processed cheese, snot on her tees, Tommy tanking men bringing the sleaze.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's just shared a Tik Tok Sinead made of Sinead putting her foot near shiv on the bed, and shiv belted Sinead foot quite hard, then proceeded to kick at Sinead till she kicked the phone out of Sinead hand onto the floor. She's so bleeping aggressive ! Why does Sinead put up with her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
She's just shared a Tik Tok Sinead made of Sinead putting her foot near shiv on the bed, and shiv belted Sinead foot quite hard, then proceeded to kick at Sinead till she kicked the phone out of Sinead hand onto the floor. She's so bleeping aggressive ! Why does Sinead put up with her
Just watched it 😳 omg very aggressive behaviour & the snarly face on her too 🫣🥴 she really is a c&@t

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Just watched it 😳 omg very aggressive behaviour & the snarly face on her too 🫣🥴 she really is a c&@t
I hate feet but never been aggressive when people do that to me. If anything I'll either cry or vomit if they're persistent. She looked so angry in that clip

I hate feet but never been aggressive when people do that to me. If anything I'll either cry or vomit if they're persistent. She looked so angry in that clip
Also went down a rabbit hole on her tik tok, she has changed soooo much!!! At the start of the pandemic she looked really good, healthy glowing skin and eyes even with a spot breakout... now her skin is grey and dull. Scary changes 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She resents Sinead's success. Sees her as beneath her but Sinead has grown her own wings and that grates very badly with Shiv.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Sounded like she was bitching about becca too. C**t. Once she realised she was being filmed she kicked her. Strange individual

Reactions: 21
Sounded like she was bitching about becca too. C**t. Once she realised she was being filmed she kicked her. Strange individual
😂😂😂 I thought that. Siobhan bitching about people - not shocking. Getting caught - embarrassing.

Lol I guess that’s what living differently actually means 🫠. Being 34. Nothing to show for it. Going on about an exam 16 years ago. Bitching about the small amount of people that can some what stand you. 😂😂

Reactions: 19
I think this thread is very accurate regarding Shivs current state of mind. She is certainly fast tracking her self to that bitter lonely mad old woman persona.

I have no doubt that she once upon a time had pride and passion around what she does but her pursuit of living differently and stubbornness (probably what made her successful in the early days) is now her enemy as she as fallen into the throes of alcoholism.

She needs to put away the phone and get herself off the socials for good. Go back to base and get a stable job. The glare of social media is not for her personality.

Reactions: 17
I’m sorry, but no. Just no. How in the name of Jaysis a company would have her as the face of their brand is beyond me.

She may have gotten away with it before when she was fit, but she’s fucked that up now too.
6F355D7D-CF2D-4593-833B-94452D75C81F.png

372029CC-F3FD-4708-BE58-16CEA7580C9C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Even the tone of her response there "It was her fault I reacted like that". She could have smashed the phone.

Victim blaming wench.

Reactions: 15
I don't understand why Siobhan and Sinead are always some kind of package deal to my protein?

Reactions: 17
I don't understand why Siobhan and Sinead are always some kind of package deal to my protein?
I think it comes via 23 the agency where they are both listed as "talent"

Still don't know how they have not fired Shiv. Possibly have her signed on some sort of fixed term contract. She's an utter embarrassment to them.

Reactions: 14
Still don't know how they have not fired Shiv. Possibly have her signed on some sort of fixed term contract. She's an utter embarrassment to them.
I hear (mainly cause I made it up) that she does the books for them. She’s fond of a spreadsheet … and I don’t know if you’re aware. She got 500 point in the leaving and could have been an actuary if she wanted

or she gets booked so little they actually forget she’s on the books 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I work out a lot. I do it because I enjoy it. I also eat a tit tonne of crap food because I enjoy it. I don't care about fitness or aesthetics at all. I've just realised that my body is the same as Shiv's. The same Shiv that makes a living from being some sort of fitness/wellbeing guru.
duck off Shiv. Get in the bin. You're in no position to advise people on health as basically our lifestyles are the same and the only advise I can give people is Dominos in the next town to me bakes better pizza than the Dominos in my town. Stop being such a fraud!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
so MP giving instahuns 45% discount code, but their site is running a 40% discount anyway, they ALWAYS have a massive discount code. MP "athletes" earn UPTO 12% comm on sales thru their discount code, they can't earn that much comm on those cheap selling prices.

Reactions: 6
Oops wrong post

But while I’m here the “my protein discount codes” are so embarrassing. The dog on the street has one. Zero credibility with those at this stage, cheap “discounted” tat is still tat

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.