Siobhan O'Hagan #21 A gazillion steps around her flat, Christ Siobhan you're such a prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s really stupid. Anyone who travels frequently knows to update your bank. I lived away for years, so had back accounts in the country I lived in but always kept an AIB account and I never had any issue using it because I always kept my info updated of where I was living. Fraud is such an issue for banks they need to be diligent.

Reactions: 11
Sure she'd be the very one who would be having a breakdown on stories if her card was used for fraud, and the bank didn't catch it? As with other commenters, I always put a note on my account when travelling (doesn't always stop the bank from freezing the account, from experience), but come on Siobhan, you travelled from Dublin to Jakarta to Bali without informing your bank at all? You're just asking for it to happen.

Happened to me before because I was travelling in a country that was known for fraudulent card activity; I was actually glad that my bank were so on the ball; called my branch directly and got it sorted within the day, but also had access to money from another account - which Siobhan should also know by now is a must if you're travelling 🙄

Reactions: 13
ahhhh was she not on a while a go to complain about fraud on her account - where some1 bought a kettle or something
Even the banks are getting suspicious of your lief style now.
Maybe stop using your business acc for personal use would help

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Gonna say it. I don't believe the bank card some stories. It's another angle to hustle people.

Some gullible unfortunate is feeding her cash. Possibly the sister.

She is absolutely shameless, it's terrible content. She just posts it out there. You can see her shifty face when explaining her woes.

Reactions: 14
The stuff she comes on to complain about to "her audience" blows my mind. Can you imagine being on your what's app group giving out and moaning the way she does. Your friends would tell you where to go!! Also if i mate sent me a video of her hair/skin in SOH condition I'd be giving her advice and helping her out.

Reactions: 10
Gonna say it. I don't believe the bank card some stories. It's another angle to hustle people.

She is absolutely shameless, it's terrible content. She just posts it out there. You can see her shifty face when explaining her woes.
I've thought the same for a while now.... the constant losing/forgetting cards, banking mishaps etc. Classic scrounger behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh god the moaning! Is she even happy to be back in bali. Like seriously how long has she "lived " there with no bank account just relying on AIB she should do a collab with them on how to bank for influencers better. And moaning about the work space like moan moan moan. She just can't be happy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

100% on the money gullible fools sending her money sure that’s how she gets around. It’s all gonna catch up with her. I ask myself daily do I need to be watching her tit show of a life but I’m waiting for the wheels to come off the wagon she’s a fraud and an awful fuckin pox ridden bleep

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
OK I've no idea what the laws are but what would be the worst thing to happen if she bailed on the rental lease?

Reactions: 4
100% on the money gullible fools sending her money sure that’s how she gets around. It’s all gonna catch up with her. I ask myself daily do I need to be watching her tit show of a life but I’m waiting for the wheels to come off the wagon she’s a fraud and an awful fuckin pox ridden bleep
Same and it will be a brilliant day. She is an odious odious human. Not an ounce of sincerity about her.

Reactions: 5
This is what irritates me. Banks don’t randomly decide to block your card for no reason!! It’s because she hasn’t told them that she has moved country so it looks like a suspicious transaction. She’s been stopped as the bank think it’s a fraud risk or a security risk. Banks WANT you to spend your money, it’s the whole bleeping point of banks 😂

And she makes out like AIB are just shite, but really it’s because she’s a disorganised teenager who can’t get her tit together at the most basic level. You don’t even have to ring them to tell them you’re moving country anymore, you can do it online. Does she think AIB check her Insta stories and that should be sufficient notice for them? 🙄🙄🙄
🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I thought it was an act as if maybe she thought it was cute or “peak Bali” dealing with “institutions” aka banks but this shows she really has no clue how the real world works. How does she only have 1 bank account and obviously no credit card. I haven’t left myself “stuck for funds” since I was in my early 20s. What if she had an emergency? For someone who owns a business how can you have access one stream of funds. I think you’re all right with her cash flow issue

Also how safe is Cangu? That villa looks like a total security issue, I don’t think I’d sleep there alone, all the windows and open plan.

Reactions: 14
Flip she is really hard selling the furnace today. I've never been to Bali but how expensive are kettles there?? She has to go to all these extremes to get more cash?

No way in hell I would classify this one as a business woman. You think she submits a set of accounts? Pays taxes? Has a businesses bank account? It's a quick, cash in hand (money into her account) set up.

Her articulation of her emails, her physical presentation of herself. I can't think of any "PT" i could compare her too.

Reactions: 17
Anyone think they were reading from a script . Definitely keywords make me think they were…. 10/10 , mindset, deprived, consistency, recommend to my friends .

Thought she’d no time to be checking WhatsApp also 🥱🥱🥱 such a crock of shite , she’s hard selling this year , sales dwindling

I'd say she doesn't have the right documents to open a bank account in Bali. Sure she's not really a resident there.

She's a fraud..

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.