Siobhan O'Hagan #21 A gazillion steps around her flat, Christ Siobhan you're such a prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love she cann-gu duck herself but titles can’t have curses in them
She cann-gu fliuch herself.

Sounds like it gives a nod to the fact she doesn't wash.

I know it only means wet but it's probably the only way Time she'll be wet anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Right it’s 7am in Bali now and she’s posting pre recorded ads (clothes she was wearing yesterday). No morning routine posted = she’s on the way to Ireland

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Will we have a suprise I’m home video for the 100th time ?
Likely, with a mix of the initial shortlived family shock and happiness followed closely (we're talking seconds here) by an awareness and a horrid realization from the relatives of the camera in their faces followed by Shivs subsequent bleeping off for the rest of the month to "her *cough air bnb*.apartment" to post her tit content.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Could she not even be bothered to put on clean clothes for that paid partnership? Manky dirty blue top on her 🤢

Reactions: 6
Right it’s 7am in Bali now and she’s posting pre recorded ads (clothes she was wearing yesterday). No morning routine posted = she’s on the way to Ireland
Don't these "influencers" have to record their ads, and then submit them to the company to approve first before showing them on a specified day though? Always got that impression from Retro, etc so it would make sense they were recorded before the day they are shown....

Reactions: 2
Imagine she couldn’t get home to Ireland for Xmas, god forbid Siobhan has to stay at ‘home’ in Bali

Reactions: 5
Has Corey left the oven? Theres no mention of it anymore on her insta/LinkedIn.
Fair fecks to Coco! She was running the show there so I’m delighted for her. It looks like Coco is offering her own one on one sessions.

Had a look at the Oven page and there hasn’t been a post in over a month and the last post in Nov looks like it was written by Siobhan. Didn’t Siobhan also say that she wasn’t taking on any more clients until she has ‘upgraded’ the oven? She probably just has no staff left to do the work!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.