Siobhan O'Hagan #21 A gazillion steps around her flat, Christ Siobhan you're such a prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she wear two fitness watches?
Cause she's a bleeping idiot? Do we need anymore of a justification?

The post on "wouldn't it be funny if i somehow picked it up" yeah!! Hilarious!! You know, it would just be as funny as all those people who have died in Ireland who contracted covid! bleeping hilarious!! We were all having a right laugh here in lockdown last year while you continuelly broke guidelines and hope skipped and jumped between bubbles!!!

Her doing the easy version of one of her workouts. Shockingly bad at doing them!!!

Seriously how are people watching this and paying €79 a month!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Never known someone be so consistently catastrophic with managing access to money. My god.
I’ve always opened a bank account of some sort in all the countries I’ve lived in for this reason. But then again she “lives differently”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
This thread is slow today lol. Aul Shiv mustn’t be up to much, wouldn’t know as I’m blocked 🤣🤣 but love catching up on her chaotic lifestyle here

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone know any one who has used OH fitness furnace? I’m intrigued to know how this is funding her lifestyle.. business class flights, not shopping around for hotel quarantine.. where does she pay tax? Does she pay tax?

Reactions: 7
Does anyone know any one who has used OH fitness furnace? I’m intrigued to know how this is funding her lifestyle.. business class flights, not shopping around for hotel quarantine.. where does she pay tax? Does she pay tax?
Very unlikely she pays any tax. That’s why she spends so little time in Ireland and flies in and out for no apparent reason. It’s so she’s considered non domiciled in Ireland for tax purposes.

Reactions: 13
She wants to get a blue belt? In BJJ I assume? She seemed to forget all about it when she left London.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she’s renting out another villa while she currently has a long term lease on another villa in Bali. I just don’t see the point ? Throws away money

Reactions: 13
The closest she will get to a blue belt is her sweaty fanny smelling like blue cheese.

yes. I said it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Very unlikely she pays any tax. That’s why she spends so little time in Ireland and flies in and out for no apparent reason. It’s so she’s considered non domiciled in Ireland for tax purposes.
interesting. I’d love to know what her income is

Reactions: 3
If only there was some anon IG account that used bespoke anti terrorist /tracking software to uncover and out instahuns that dodge paying income tax on #collab and #gifted.
Now that's the type of account that I would get behind.
I've said it before about SOH about what tax she pays on income, whether it be putting all her travel, accommodation and food down as a business expense thus avoid paying income tax or avoiding the whole lot but not staying in Ireland or EU for X number of days per year.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What's the story with her own villa ? Has she it rented out or is it lying being even more grubby when she had it. What ever about tax. What actual income has she to throw money around like she does. The furnace cant pay for Cory and her and all else. does she get any money from the Portugal boat thing?

I would honestly love to see where she gets all the money 💰 my protein cant be earning her that much 😂

Reactions: 6
There has to be something wrong with the villa if she is constantly avoiding it. Perhaps because it's an outdoor living type of villa? Absolutely crazy she doesnt stay there.

I completely get the no regrets and living differently etc... But she will get some wake up call in 5-10 years time when she finally cops she pissed away her money.

Also. FCK OFF SHOWING A COVID TEST. WE'VE ALL HAD ONE. I DON'T WANT TO SEE IT. DISGUSTING

Reactions: 29
I feel so sorry for her friend.

“We’ve been mates for years and she does this thing called DTT I dunno what it stands for.. something… trauma… anyway, back to me and my skin”

Like… would you not just try and get your tit together and at least learn the three words for what it is your friend does so you can coherently promote their business and give them a shoutout? Why is she such a flake? I cringe.

Reactions: 26
There has to be something wrong with the villa if she is constantly avoiding it. Perhaps because it's an outdoor living type of villa? Absolutely crazy she doesnt stay there.

I completely get the no regrets and living differently etc... But she will get some wake up call in 5-10 years time when she finally cops she pissed away her money.

Also. FCK OFF SHOWING A COVID TEST. WE'VE ALL HAD ONE. I DON'T WANT TO SEE IT. DISGUSTING
Ya she has rats and insects and all sorts with rainy season. She didn't think through the responsibility of a long lease and the realities of living in a place with no proper doors. She makes it look grubby and dirty aswell

She honestly baffles me to the point I find it hard to articulate it on here. She has a video up where she it sounds like she's telling people to do the furnace but you won't see any results after 12 weeks because that's the point? You're supposed to be changing your habits... From a woman who eats the same shite every day, regardless of what country shes in.

She also claims to have 'helped' almost 2500 women through the furnace, that's close to 600k going through her books as someone posted here before you have to pay for the full 3 months!

Apparently getting results by following a meal plan is like someone saving money for you by going in and taking money out of your account and at the end you realise you've very little left... She does acknowledge that analogy makes no sense but plows on regardless. I do have to wonder if that's how she's saving money though? Letting someone take it out of her account?

She's had absolutely nothing to do all week and could've made a great case for the furnace workouts by turning around and saying she felt better for it but when someone asked her about it in that q+a she replied her goal was to get braver, not leaner - you're pacing the floor of your apartment trying to hit 15k steps Shiv!!

Zara mcdermott and Hannah Saunders both have their own threads on here but they practice what they preach!! Hannah was doing a video workout (albeit an ad) while on holidays and when Zara gets a Q+A from a person saying they don't want to compromise on their treats she replies if you don't compromise, you won't change!
I'd give either of them €79 to whip me into shape before I would Siobhan.

The red, probably infected, eye from touching it with grubby hands is also winding me up because she won't let that stop her from going off to get new eyelashes and possibly spreading that infection.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.