Siobhan O'Hagan #21 A gazillion steps around her flat, Christ Siobhan you're such a prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The “queen” Nicole’s ex boyf, George with his dog Bobbi, and the 7 pups, does anyone else think the actual dogs owner is probably drowning the pups 😓? The way they keep disappearing?

• Sick
Reactions: 1
The “queen” Nicole’s ex boyf, George with his dog Bobbi, and the 7 pups, does anyone else think the actual dogs owner is probably drowning the pups 😓? The way they keep disappearing?
Was wondering where they were all gone 🙉 they’re still too young to be rehomed 🥴

Reactions: 2
Was wondering where they were all gone 🙉 they’re still too young to be rehomed 🥴
It’s a disgrace that queen Nicole and her ex asked people to donate money on Instagram to get her vaccinated and never proceeded to get her neutered when the issue of homeless dogs in Bali is already a huge issue and he again done the same when the pups were born set up a go fund me but clearly didn’t look after the pups that well despite raising £600

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Exactly why she wasn’t neutered is disgraceful. It’s all very shady with the owner. If I was him I’d go look to see pups were safe, after all the money donated!

Reactions: 2
Watched the vlog for a change, i wouldn't normally. She just doesn't get it.... if you criticise you're a troll, in her eyes she does nothing wrong so when she said "i don't care what people say who i don't care about" (or something to that effect) is she saying she doesn't care what her followers have to say?
How she has so many followers I'll never know.

Reactions: 16
In her vlog she had visible sweat in her hair after her run and then went to CrossFit and still didn’t wash it, she was putting make up on after all that? Genuinely baffles me. She really doesn’t get it like she references tattle I think but hasn’t copped that the things people are saying are valid criticisms not just people being trolls?? She was giving out that people gave out about her saying she had to let herself burn to tan, and she was saying it like ‘duh I know that’s bad’ but Siobhan YOU SAID THAT?? If you don’t want people to point out that’s bad maybe correct yourself when you watch that back or don’t say it at all? 😂 it’s really not hard to have cop on about what you should and shouldn’t say out loud to thousands of people?

Reactions: 21
Things of note in the video. She says she doesn't take critism from people she doesn't care about.....I would argue she doesn't take any critizm ever. she says she is an acquired taste well she has got that right! Doesn't seem to grasp u can't just walk into a bank and set up a new business account with pretty much no notice. She is saying she has stuff to be signed in swords and is just chatting sh#te into her phone rather than organising herself to go to swords get the business stuff sorted. She did a massively boring penny's haul. Talks about has she has pack. Mentions this a few hundred times and doesn't know where she will find the time as she ofcourse must journal, drink coffee, do morning yoga and go for runs. And fit in people. Then not a lot more really happens for a good 10 minutes tbh and the entire time she seemed super conceited.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Not quite sure what the point of all this “living differently” nonsense is if she’s just as busy as the rest of us, having to plan her week better next week.

Sounds to me like she’s living beyond her means and needs to work double time to cover it? Or what’s she so busy busy busy with that she needs to plan her week down to the t?

Honestly, I’d rather be living normally (whatever that means) and have the freedom to… not have to plan every week out so much. How boring this “living differently” sounds. Lots of lists and homework by the sounds of it. 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Flicked through the vlog, couldn't watch it all, total snooze fest. Living differently seems to be really bleeping boring, how she does it anyway 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh look, more problems with payment. She reminds me of broke gambling addicts I know who constantly make pathetic and far fetched excuses why they can’t pay for something.

I sense the funds are definitely drying up, what with the constant hard sell of Furnace spaces lately (although according to her, Instagram is only for personal use, she doesn’t need to advertise it as it’s very successful. Lol). Plus she was flogging absolutely anything at all prior to heading to Bali. I’d say she has her head burried in the sand financially and is going to ride this thing til she’s every bank and family member bled dry.

Finally that attempt at a flex on the maths degree was so pathetic. A few If statements is the equivalent of training wheels for anyone with more than a weeks worth of excel experience. She’s mentally still at the same stage she was at when she started this whole Instagram life, I.e she’s about 23 in her head and hasn’t matured one iota since then.

Reactions: 24
Oh look, more problems with payment. She reminds me of broke gambling addicts I know who constantly make pathetic and far fetched excuses why they can’t pay for something.

I sense the funds are definitely drying up, what with the constant hard sell of Furnace spaces lately (although according to her, Instagram is only for personal use, she doesn’t need to advertise it as it’s very successful. Lol). Plus she was flogging absolutely anything at all prior to heading to Bali. I’d say she has her head burried in the sand financially and is going to ride this thing til she’s every bank and family member bled dry.

Finally that attempt at a flex on the maths degree was so pathetic. A few If statements is the equivalent of training wheels for anyone with more than a weeks worth of excel experience. She’s mentally still at the same stage she was at when she started this whole Instagram life, I.e she’s about 23 in her head and hasn’t matured one iota since then.
Your just hating because you are jealous and insecure in yourself..... according to Shiv.

**jokes

Something is very up with her finances. There are plenty of threads with trolls on this site but this thread is not one. All the commentary her is legitimate calling out a very obvious fraud.

Reactions: 15
I hate to say but I see it all ending in tears- she'll panic when she runs completely out of money and mam and dad will have to fly her home.

She'll take a few days/weeks of insta and then dramatically reappear talking about suffering a breakdown from living such a high pressure 'boss witch' life.

You heard it here first lads.

Reactions: 24
Something is very up with her finances. There are plenty of threads with trolls on this site but this thread is not one. All the commentary her is legitimate calling out a very obvious fraud.
I'm not sticking up for her but aib have introduced a new extremely irritating payment validation thing. Quite why she doesn't open a bank account in Bali is beyond me though, if you think if somewhere as 'home' why would you not have an account there?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.