Siobhan O'Hagan #21 A gazillion steps around her flat, Christ Siobhan you're such a prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Telling you FB and Insta at least will be in trouble to survive the next decade with increased scrutiny.

Hopefully Shiv has considered this but I doubt it.

Being an influencer that relies on one app is such a precarious and short sighted career choice.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Telling you FB and Insta at least will be in trouble to survive the next decade with increased scrutiny.

Hopefully Shiv has considered this but I doubt it.

Being an influencer that relies on one app is such a precarious and short sighted career choice.
Be lucky if they get through next few days by sounds of their problems lol

Can some of the swords tatters send some smoke signals to let shivs mom know she is OK....she worries when she goes dark and does nt tell her family

• Haha
Reactions: 12
God i can already here the moany coffee thoughts in the morning with what's app, Instagram and Facebook down, what she was and wasn't able to do.

In every office there's a moany bastard who gives out about everything unfortunately this one is online!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I dunno... how funny would it be Siobhan? Like if you gave it to some one, or the fact you cant even wash yourself so obviously not washing hands and only reason your in quarantine is because you have no choice this time. Anyway. You'll be ok. Your vaccinated. Remember, you stole a vaccine from a more needy person. She really is a selfish bleep. What Covid and the pandemic has effected society but as long as she gets to do what she wants. I'm embarrassed shes Irish.
The Botox in this pic 😶

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Trying to rent out the villa she didn't want to stay in. More money than sense. Completely wasteful.

Reactions: 10
Right I work in a bank
I've also travelled a lot.

I don't bank Aib. But it's standard to let your bank know when you do travel so they won't block your card. I've never had any issues with my bank travelling

Also Siobhan you are technically a non resident and you should inform your bank to that effect so they can apply appropriate due diligence

Reactions: 29
And moaning has resumed ...AIB ... shared workspace ...menu ...
Imagine one day she came on and was really positive and didn't complain once!!! We'd all be shook! It's like she lives her life looking for things to complain about!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Imagine one day she came on and was really positive and didn't complain once!!! We'd all be shook! It's like she lives her life looking for things to complain about!!!
What a whinger! Imagine having that in your office/co working space!!

Reactions: 11
Omg like keto is just sooo peak Bali. So are you hun, so are you.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She has spent weeks banging on about getting back 'home' and now can't find anything fcking positive to say. She's such a mood hoover this girl.....but I can't stop watching.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Omg like keto is just sooo peak Bali. So are you hun, so are you.
No she lives differently to everyone else.. she does not buy into the find yourself Bali vibe, only the peak Canngu vibe (CrossFit and Bali MMA)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Right I work in a bank
I've also travelled a lot.

I don't bank Aib. But it's standard to let your bank know when you do travel so they won't block your card. I've never had any issues with my bank travelling

Also Siobhan you are technically a non resident and you should inform your bank to that effect so they can apply appropriate due diligence
This is what irritates me. Banks don’t randomly decide to block your card for no reason!! It’s because she hasn’t told them that she has moved country so it looks like a suspicious transaction. She’s been stopped as the bank think it’s a fraud risk or a security risk. Banks WANT you to spend your money, it’s the whole bleeping point of banks 😂

And she makes out like AIB are just shite, but really it’s because she’s a disorganised teenager who can’t get her tit together at the most basic level. You don’t even have to ring them to tell them you’re moving country anymore, you can do it online. Does she think AIB check her Insta stories and that should be sufficient notice for them? 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I have never seen or heard of any other grown adult having as many banking issues as this one...

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.