Siobhan O'Hagan #21 A gazillion steps around her flat, Christ Siobhan you're such a prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone think they were reading from a script . Definitely keywords make me think they were…. 10/10 , mindset, deprived, consistency, recommend to my friends .

Thought she’d no time to be checking WhatsApp also 🥱🥱🥱 such a crock of shite , she’s hard selling this year , sales dwindling
And that they all appeared at the same time...

Would love to see the financials for the furnace, did someone here say they saw them before? Maybe for YE 2020?

Reactions: 7
Would love to see the financials for the furnace, did someone here say they saw them before? Maybe for YE 2020?
They were attached in a previous thread but I can’t remember how far back

Reactions: 2
Can you click into them?
Can you click into them?
Yes, but they’re not free. The ones below are from a company called Siobhan Oh Fitness Limited. She also set up a new company in July 2021 called Siobhan Oh Holdings Limited.
I just searched for Siobhan OH on solocheck.ie, it’s free to set up an account and apparently all searches etc are confidential.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
If you have an online library account you can access vision net & get the accounts free there

Reactions: 4
Giving out her hair extensions that she couldn't wait to get and was SO happy with cos they're a "different texture" to her own hair. Hair extensions require a lot of maintenance (one of the reasons I don't get them, I know I'd have them ruined!)

Reactions: 9
Everyone in the background seems to be having fun in Muay Thai where Shiv looks like a possessed demon. When her acquaintance is doing the sit ups, the head on her and she is so aggressive in the push back.

She absolutely hates the world and its mother.

Reactions: 15
Everyone in the background seems to be having fun in Muay Thai where Shiv looks like a possessed demon. When her acquaintance is doing the sit ups, the head on her and she is so aggressive in the push back.

She absolutely hates the world and its mother.
Even the pouch was getting in on the aggressive action. Lucky she has it because she doesn't have time to eat ..

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Like I said before, I was in Hair Lounge with her years ago and she was getting them replaced- they were mangled and stuck to her head when they were being removed.
She's no advertisement for them given she can't take care of them!

Reactions: 8
I don’t know why she bothers getting them for Bali, they really don’t work well in the humidity. Her hair was really nice short I thought.

Reactions: 12
I train 4 times a week and always shower/rinse out my hair afterwards. I don't always 'style' it but I've a longish bob that I usually tie up anyway? If I was training almost daily in that weather, with the shite water she claims is the reason her hair is like straw, I'd be going for an easy to care for style?! Becca went for the chop for handiness too and it looks so much healthier? Shiv's always looks shite apart from the once a week or so she washes and does it properly so I can't understand her desire to keep it long?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.