Siobhan O'Hagan #21 A gazillion steps around her flat, Christ Siobhan you're such a prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ya she has rats and insects and all sorts with rainy season. She didn't think through the responsibility of a long lease and the realities of living in a place with no proper doors. She makes it look grubby and dirty aswell

Rats are probably in there because of her lifestyle!

They actively search out food sources. Left over containers, pizza boxes etc will attract quickly.

This is hygiene 101. Doesn't happen mice in Ireland because of temp etc. but this behaviour of rats is far more endemic in warmer climates.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Rats are probably in there because of her lifestyle!

They actively search out food sources. Left over containers, pizza boxes etc will attract quickly.

This is hygiene 101. Doesn't happen mice in Ireland because of temp etc. but this behaviour of rats is far more endemic in warmer climates.
We recently seen the state of kitchen in the rental she had in London.
Not surprised that's she has a rodent problem

Reactions: 11
no way. Even she isn’t so dumb to pay a lease AND rent some where else…
I think she did because at the time it gave her content.. she was decorating and humble bragging her way through the process but like everything about her she can’t stick to anything. Remember she went vegan!! (For the gram but only for a week). Let’s not even give the various puppy adoptions another mention.Once the thrill of each new thing wears off she moves on so I’d say she did sign the lease and had instant regret two weeks later 😁😁 I just don’t know why if inside space is so important you would lease a place with none, which is again suggestive of impulsive decision making purely for the gram cuz you know LIVING DIFFERENTLY 😁

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
I think she did because at the time it gave her content.. she was decorating and humble bragging her way through the process but like everything about her she can’t stick to anything. Remember she went vegan!! (For the gram but only for a week). Let’s not even give the various puppy adoptions another mention.Once the thrill of each new thing wears off she moves on so I’d say she did sign the lease and had instant regret two weeks later 😁😁 I just don’t know why if inside space is so important you would lease a place with none, which is again suggestive of impulsive decision making purely for the gram cuz you know LIVING DIFFERENTLY 😁
I do too. Then she realised the open plan/no door layout was a shockingly bad idea in a country with huge insects/rodent issues. I wonder is she even renting it out atm?
Who’s ready for daily pics of her Bikini pics pushed so far up her V?
They've started already.... #hotgirlwinter ...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
They've started already.... #hotgirlwinter ...
Has the world flipped on it axis?
Last time I looked Bali was in the southern hemisphere, so at this time of year it would be Spring, then moving into Summer.
500 LC points and her home is Bali tho

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can you imagine her now without Instagram 🤣🤣 ripping up the tiles on that apartment floor with her pacing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Hi guys, anyone got the number for a good counsellor? Having a tit attack that I won’t be able to join the wait list for the furnace now without Instagram 😞

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.