Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

itsmet

She posted about having had a week of shite food - I thought there were no bad foods? And that we shouldn't attach negative emotions to the food we enjoy? And that she can eat intuitively? And she's all about how she feels rather than how she looks?

She is a danger to people with ED's. She's a wild woman for projecting her own issues.

Reactions: 19

Ef27

I honestly wish we could get everyone to unfollow them 3; Becca(already unfollowed after 3 days) sinead and SOH... some are genuine bloggers I love and who have replied to me and do their job/have actual qualifications to give out advice like red Dutchess and some real educated personal trainers. Their followers are their source of income don’t they realise that? Go and work a 9-5 like the rest of us if you don’t want to reply to messages or take any constructive criticism. Stop being bad role models and shove your tampax meals and lip fillers and stop being absolute ungrateful childish c*nts blocking everyone and crying victim when you have it so easy compared to others 🤬 just be a good role model
#sorry #rantover 😅😂

• Heart
These people are essentially sales people trying to sell a product to make a living.... to put into context imagine Going to Primark and asking where the underwear section and the sales person replying “oh my god I’m not telling you I’ve already told 3 people, go look for it yourself’
The think they’re holier than thou... you can’t ask them where they got a top/ dress or shoes for fear that they’d jump down your throat because they’ve already told someone else before

Every follower should be treated like a potential customer or client, not spoken to like shit when they point something out or ask a question

rule 101 in business

• Heart
I sent that comment about her to "shitebloggers say" that she flew home from bali potentially infecting us all, she wrote a response and shite bloggers say licked her hole saying she didnt realise she tagged her. Whatever

Siobh o hagan is an obnoxious know it all dose. The way she replies to questions is disgraceful. Puts up questions boxes then gets annoyed at the questions and bites the head off people for asking a question someone might of asked before. Like get a like. Ad much of a absolute knobhead james smith is. He gets asked the same questions thousands of times never gets pissed off as he knows thet could be potential customers. She is so hypocritical loves crossfit but hates it, not materialistic but extensions and lashes for free and an 2020 RENTAL car. We would all get that if we rented a car SIOBH.
People pay her money to tell them how to train and eat??? An insane amount of money!! I worry for these people. How is she helpful or inspirational?? Binge restrict cycle, can't cook and eats out most days??? What normal person can relate to that?? She is a charlatan.

Panda88

Chatty Member
Am I the only one who think her, Sinead hegarthy and Becca Gillen all look terrible? I hadn't even heard of any of them until a few weeks ago on here and now they keep coming up on the featured page or whatever it's called on Instagram and the state of them! Especially Becca's lips 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 18

OhhBacon

VIP Member
I am not in any way condoning their behaviour however do they realise they don’t have to put it all online. They could have had their night out and nobody would need to know.

It says so much about them that they don’t give a shit about the rules and flaunting their behaviour over the internet. This virus has devastated so many families and the economy, personally I am really concerned about a second wave and this lot (and other influencers) are clearly showing they don’t care.

Their selfishness is horrifying and to think they are influencing others with their behaviour is concerning.

Neltheel12

Siobhan promoting that sweet company!! A bag of jellies for 14:99 when in hindsight probably costs a lot less
This isn't just aimed at Siobhan cos there's more than her at it. But I think a little perspective that the level of financial certainty in households at the minute is probably at the lowest since the recession in 2008 wouldnt go amiss. There have been mass redundancies across the country, people are struggling with severe money worries and yet the influencer industry has cranked it up a notch. The amount of absolute shite I have seen them peddle. And NONE OF IT IS NECESSARY. I understand that everyone needs to live but id rather earn my money with a bit of dignity and integrity than prey on people to part with their hard earned money on stuff I dont even use or like.

Scrk1994

She'll be the very one crying about not being able to go back to Bali when we move back a phase 🙄

Aaaaand I doubt she's carrying around a plate of nachos with her on the dancefloor in Bad Bob's..

I need to stop hate watching her, she absolutely infuriates me. Cue the hangover tomorrow, crying about all the calories she had yesterday, then ordering a huge dominos, moaning more about calories...🥴

• Haha
Dear Siobhan,
Right obviously you're tuning into this thread, you're making that abundantly clear. As a long time follower personally I think the appearance attacks here are off, unwarranted. If you can be honest with yourself at this stage you'd surely see that your content have massively taken a dive off a cliff edge...maybe a slide into decline is more accurate but the end result is the same. Honestly assess the balance of coming across as a pisshead versus business person. Lighting up instagram & looking for a house party on the day the covid R number was reported as dangerously high (1+) again was bound to infuriate & hurt people who have genuinely suffered over the last few months...&thats suffered bereavement, illness themselves, lost jobs, isolation...not missed Bali sunshine. I dont really care about the other range of contradictions...I think showing even a PTs struggle with body stuff can be useful. Have a nice day.

• Heart

SkyeLucy

I just wish she would stop sucking spit through her teeth when she is talking. Also she needs a #ad from a hand cream company her hands look about to crack!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

not_influenced

VIP Member
Sit down for a meal together, then take a social distancing photo??!! My brain is not able for the pure stupidity. Because when you're eating and drinking social distancing doesn't count right?

• Haha

Sizzle

Her obsession with the rain reeks of a life of discontent. She has no housework to do, no diy projects, no one to visit, no grocery shopping to do so when it rains she is at a loss while the rest of us daily life just keeps us busy while it’s raining. It’s actually really sad.

Msanya36

Chatty Member
Ah but more fool him (your partner) he is missing out on wasting money, moaning about waiting for a cold takeaway & not living differently like SOH 😂🤭
Yes, now I see the light! More Fool him, it's Takeaways from now on 😂

One of her morning coffee thoughts was how much she likes her coffee. I’ve got second hand embarrassment for this one. Then I saw the comment about doing yoga in summer. This sent me over the edge. What an absolute melt she is!
I've been sent over the edge so many times now, the edge is a dot to me ,🤬

Oh my GAWWWD, I know this is Sinead but like how in hell does she call this work? And what Team? And 3 Businesses???? that's not the schedule of someone flat out with 3 businesses, that's a Students day!!?? Surely she means the 3 Brands that she does some work for? Dripping Gold, MyProtein etc. That whole schedule is literally reading all day?? Dafuq!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Msanya36

Chatty Member
Wow what an absolute Asshole? Does she think she's immune to Covid herself like, to think she can just head out like that? I'm still not heading to the Gym yet just to see does anything change since they've been open? I've gotten my hair done like 10 days ago and had my first meal out yesterday with 1 friend. I give a number of days in between at home, in isolation really , in case any symptoms arise. And these broads constantly floating around! They are truely in their own bubble?

On another note, so Siobhan preaches constantly about a Calorie Deficit but yet never, like never explains why once ur fat loss phase has reached it's goal that you should come out of the Deficit and either come back to maintainance cals or a slight surplus to build. She always goes from a calorie deficit to eating like a tool and never seems to think she could do with a Reverse diet to stop gaining weight? She seems to think she has the metabolism of an Olympic athlete and her metabolism hasn't adapted to her constant jumping into Calorie deficits? How is she a Fitness expert?

remelie99

Guys stop derailing the thread, we come here to get away from all the feckin covid talk and discuss how much Siobh loves a sunset 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Neltheel12

I’ve been lurking this thread for ages but made an account today because of how infuriated I am by that insensitive bullshit story about people not being adaptable! Does she even realize how much of a condescending arsehole she sounds saying stuff like that??? I worked so hard for years towards getting qualified in my field, it’s my passion and life and now have been sacked because of covid. But because she’s living differently she has the right to tell us all how we should have been adaptable?!
Adaptable my hole. Her and her ilk all do exactly the same thing.
Daily emails to the tune of some inspirational quote bs first thing.
COFFEE cos its like so original and shows how individual you are (liking and drinking coffee is not a personality trait and Barrys tea beats it hands down).
Appear on each others podcasts (am waiting for the Sinead and Siobhan show... Its a cert to happen).
Swipe ups for cheap clothes, fake tan, shit gym clothes and whatever else they can gouge a percentage out of.
Train and post video so everyone knows you workout.
Obligatory post of "working" on the macbook.
Eat #gifted microwave meal for one.

Repeat

• Heart
Reactions: 16