Siobh.ohagan (ohfitness.ie)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just sent this to MyProtein. Our household spend the bones of €200 with them every month. Going to send similar messages to every single brand we use that work with influencers who are flouting any kind of guidelines
This 👏🏻 I’m doing the same.

Commercial pressure on their income streams is the only way Sinead Begarty and Siobhan O’ Begging will stop and reflect on what they’ve done/are continuing to. The wheels seem to be coming off with the identical content being posted over and over. Sinead Beg is literally an ideas vampire. I agree with the previous poster who feels sort of sorry for Siobhan O’ Beg ... she’s being used by the racist leech whether it’s a crush she has on SH or what, it’s very hard to watch ... Begarty has zero shame 😖

Reactions: 9
Yeah in fairness that was just sarcasm to a stupid question.
I’m just so annoyed that SOH isn’t going to address the weekend so I’m mailing Myprotein and her brands today too. Covid has had a really devastating affect on my life and my brother is a front liner who I’ve not seen in months 😔 her stories were a giant middle finger to people like us.

Reactions: 12
But hey so long as she ticks her yoga video box & highlights something today thats the main thing🙄 Why would you consider the same ream of repetitive crap to constitute 'content' at this stage? Talk about going downhill

Reactions: 3
Has anyone else been blocked by either of these two girls? I used to follow Siobhan with genuine interest, then dropped off Instagram in general for a while. I hadn't followed again, but had been watching her stories recently. I've never commented or liked anything, and go on these boards sometimes but this is also my first comment on these. I can understand blocking people who leave nothing but a barrage of negativity, but is she really going through her stories and blocking everyone who watches that she doesn't recognise? It feels strangely vindictive, and doesn't seem like a smart business move.

Decided to check Sinead Hegarty today, and turns out I've been blocked by her as well?? I've maybe watched her instagram stories once so she would've had to do some digging to find my profile in order to block it.

Can't imagine what goes on inside their 'healthy' and 'positive' minds that they go to these extremes to seek out people who haven't left any negative comments anywhere online, who mostly watches their stuff to kill time. Ah well, guess I'll start being more productive with my time now...

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Has anyone else been blocked by either of these two girls? I used to follow Siobhan with genuine interest, then dropped off Instagram in general for a while. I hadn't followed again, but had been watching her stories recently. I've never commented or liked anything, and go on these boards sometimes but this is also my first comment on these. I can understand blocking people who leave nothing but a barrage of negativity, but is she really going through her stories and blocking everyone who watches that she doesn't recognise? It feels strangely vindictive, and doesn't seem like a smart business move.

Decided to check Sinead Hegarty today, and turns out I've been blocked by her as well?? I've maybe watched her instagram stories once so she would've had to do some digging to find my profile in order to block it.

Can't imagine what goes on inside their 'healthy' and 'positive' minds that they go to these extremes to seek out people who haven't left any negative comments anywhere online, who mostly watches their stuff to kill time. Ah well, guess I'll start being more productive with my time now...
That is bizarre?? I don’t follow either of them but go for a lurk on stories some days and I’m not blocked anyway!

Reactions: 2
Why does she feel the need to show her boiled eggs and toast every morning, like she's some sort of queen, the eggs look raw also.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I get kind of squeamish when I see the eggs, the whites look really watery. I'd feel like I was eating phlegm 🤢 sorry for anyone with a sensitive stomach 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does she feel the need to show her boiled eggs and toast every morning, like she's some sort of queen, the eggs look raw also.
People spoke on here 1 day that she wouldn't even boil an egg and microwaved that crap they eat for dinner instead. She prob reads on here and wants to prove a point

Reactions: 1
Remember how she used to say she had just one troll for years who was the person reporting her to the ASAI? 😂

• Haha
Remember how she used to say she had just one troll for years who was the person reporting her to the ASAI? 😂
I remember this!!!! She claimed one person was setting up loads of different accounts and trolling/reporting her.

• Haha
Out with her Bali influencers “friends” tonight, can only imagine what that is like!! Glued to there phones for the night

• Haha
I actually reported her to the ASAI and won the case about the non disclosure of my protein. She tried to say that she wears my protein all day everyday (which she did at the time) and that it wouldn't be possible to state sponsored athlete on every picture or video she took. This was right after her little ASAI rant on insta. No need for fake account and only reported her once. At least now she puts what she is suppose to on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just sent this to MyProtein. Our household spend the bones of €200 with them every month. Going to send similar messages to every single brand we use that work with influencers who are flouting any kind of guidelines
You might also want to mention she’s not adhering to ASAI rules when wearing their gear too!!

I actually reported her to the ASAI and won the case about the non disclosure of my protein. She tried to say that she wears my protein all day everyday (which she did at the time) and that it wouldn't be possible to state sponsored athlete on every picture or video she took. This was right after her little ASAI rant on insta. No need for fake account and only reported her once. At least now she puts what she is suppose to on it.
Fair play but she actually doesn’t

You might also want to mention she’s not adhering to ASAI rules when wearing their gear too!!

Fair play but she actually doesn’t
Any time I have watched and she is wearing it she has the sponsored athlete piece on it. Not a avid watcher she bores me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.