Siobh.ohagan (ohfitness.ie)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't follow Becca Gillen, went for a gawk there, jesus, she's fair rough!!??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't follow Becca Gillen, went for a gawk there, jesus, she's fair rough!!??
It’s the lips, they are like nothing I have ever seen before and make her mouth look odd . I noticed Becca never shares posts from this for attention anymore, possibly because we mention her COVID restriction breaking in every post?? 😂

Reactions: 5
Really like Trisha transformation and dan Sweeney. Seeing them meet up with them 3 witches has really put a bad taste in my mouth.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Really like Trisha transformation and dan Sweeney. Seeing them meet up with them 3 witches has really put a bad taste in my mouth.
I had to unfollow Trisha. Her achievements are amazing but find her too hyper

Reactions: 11
Unfollowed Trisha too, it’s not about her transformation anymore. She’s in it for the money like most of them nowadays pushing #ads everyday

Reactions: 14
Such an obvious “socially distanced” photo they took. Not like it matter because they haven’t done it at all since any of them arrived home. Notice how they said second meal, just so they can drink more. Clearly got the messages from people during the week but is still ignoring them

Reactions: 9
Such an obvious “socially distanced” photo they took. Not like it matter because they haven’t done it at all since any of them arrived home. Notice how they said second meal, just so they can drink more. Clearly got the messages from people during the week but is still ignoring them
They definitely stalked Dan & Trisha to the Marker hotel and “bumped” into them 😂

Reactions: 10
Sit down for a meal together, then take a social distancing photo??!! My brain is not able for the pure stupidity. Because when you're eating and drinking social distancing doesn't count right?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Unfollowed Trisha too, it’s not about her transformation anymore. She’s in it for the money like most of them nowadays pushing #ads everyday
Unfollowed as well. Her fascination with Marty & Dan creeps me out to be honest and I feel both guys use it to take advantage of her following

Reactions: 12
I actually reported her to the ASAI and won the case about the non disclosure of my protein. She tried to say that she wears my protein all day everyday (which she did at the time) and that it wouldn't be possible to state sponsored athlete on every picture or video she took. This was right after her little ASAI rant on insta. No need for fake account and only reported her once. At least now she puts what she is suppose to on it.
No #BA or “sponsored athlete”
BDA89EFB-0BCF-450D-8EEC-5DE2AE8E459D.png

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
How is she even considered an athlete!!! Mind boggling
She used to have it in her bio and got a few comments asking was she actually even an athlete. She put up a google definition but after a few weeks changed it to coach 🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
trisha done great. But has not lost a single pound in the last 2 years in fact has put weight back on. She used to say she lost 100 pounds now she says 80. I don’t judge anyone on that weight loss is hard. But selling a book when the journey isn’t over and getting her to talk at ‘atlethic or fitness’ events is a joke to people who work and educate in the field because she’s all about the insta life now

The whole things creeps me out
sorry but the sexual inuendos that Trisha makes towards dan over and over and over, the need to hear from him daily, she said it on the pod casts if he doesn’t message her first thing every morning she gets cross, she clearly bleeping fancies him. His poor wife. The 2 of them (dan and Trisha) off on a trip around Ireland this week and Trisha drooling over dan it’s actually weird and sickening and creepy. She has lost track of her journey, every week is a new re-set and she tags everything she does.

Reactions: 15
Yeah I’m not going to lie, I don’t get the Trisha thing.
I love Trisha, she has the best personality and seems like great craic... But yeah, for weight loss, I don't get it, she works out, seems to eat pretty well most of the time, I can't understand how she's not lost more weight by now.

Reactions: 1
I love Trisha, she has the best personality and seems like great craic... But yeah, for weight loss, I don't get it, she works out, seems to eat pretty well most of the time, I can't understand how she's not lost more weight by now.
Ah yeah she seems like a lovely girl, but she’s gaining weight by the looks of things so doubt she’s being honest on Instagram about what she is eating/training. Is she qualified in nutrition/health/fitness? Not being snarky I’m genuinely curious

Reactions: 1
She’s clearly binge eating. She’s stuck the same weight the last 2 years. Ok again/ off again. Listen I know it’s hard weight loss is hard but the attention is affecting her. She’s all about the #AD & being besties with them all. AF links for everything . Tagging any company she can and a week later they collab. But it’s her unhealthy obsession with a married man and the sexual innuendos that freak me out.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.