Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Carlyq92

Laura was actually in their apartment, saw her on Sineads stories! Thought she'd see thru the BS.
There was a time I would have agreed with you but Laura is full of her own shit nowadays so being matey with the like of these 2 idiots is actually very on brand for her. Saw someone commenting earlier in the thread that SOH will hang on now until the salons reopen to get the fresh hair and nails (for free naturally because some business owners are absolute fools) and then she'll pack up her shit and be gone again once she's rinsed all she can from being at home. Living differently my arse. Living like a shameless beggar.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Scrk1994

There must be a serious disparity between what Begarty and O'Began make?
Does SOH enjoy covering the majority of the apartment costs as a flex or something?
If I was living with someone who writes one (1) email every day about utter scutter and calls that work, I'd be getting pretty pissed off

• Haha
Screen shots attached from Paul Stenson of white moose cafe calling out Sinead Hegarty the racist leech and Siobhan the long toothed man O Hagan! This man is an Irish business owner with his livelihood on the line. He pays taxes in Ireland unlike these two parasites.

Get the fuck out of Ireland you two dumb c@nts!!! Excuse my language but these two diseases are scumbags. Imagine the shame having either of these a daughter or sister.

Looking at their dumb faces putting everyone in danger in these snaps is giving me rage. Partying all around Dublin, then going to gyms full drunk hours later. Skanks! Time to contact the brands again everyone. Also send these screen shots to the Guards. Maybe the message will get through if we keep persisting. They make me so sick!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

Vivian124

VIP Member
The never ending whinging about Irish weather as if she's born n bred Spanish! Ifeel like telling her f**k off back to Bali if it's that bad and get covid if you must OR....

Shut your weird looking mouth.
Her figure is a million times better than mine but.... for all the workouts she does her figure doesn't match. And with her new extensions place your bets how long will she get out of her hair before washing it, I'm gonna say 2 wks. She's manky.

• Wow

Londoncailín

VIP Member
I don’t know that bakery but if they make them themselves then €3 is cheap. Puff pastry with yeast takes ages to make. Butter is expensive. Flour is expensive at the moment. She’s thick.
It’s also the aggression in the reply. Who the actual fuck does she think she is. She’s a nobody. She’s only got a following from hanging off the coattails of those who hang off the coattails of those who hang off the coattails of James Smith.

Perhaps the lip filler has gone to her ego, as well as her lips.

• Haha
  • Heart

kkgirl

Delighted Paul from WMC called the 2 of them out about their behaviour last night. No doubt we won’t hear a peep from them today. Still can’t understand how she is a PT coach & doesnt prep or cook her own meals. But prefers to eat that microwave crap!

• Haha

Beebles

VIP Member
How can she compare a croissant from a bakery to one from
lidl/aldi??! And they guy who dm’d her came across really well. She’s an idiot.
I don’t know that bakery but if they make them themselves then €3 is cheap. Puff pastry with yeast takes ages to make. Butter is expensive. Flour is expensive at the moment. She’s thick.

Beebles

VIP Member
I asked in her q&a box what she thought of the Sinead heg racist tweets, blocked within a minute. I wasn’t rude or anything, just curious

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
It’s the lips, they are like nothing I have ever seen before and make her mouth look odd . I noticed Becca never shares posts from this for attention anymore, possibly because we mention her COVID restriction breaking in every post?? 😂
I went to school with Becca. She was very pretty, a little rough/vulgar, and not a nice person. I don't wanna say too much as she probably reads this thread, but I felt she thought she was better than anyone who wasn't as loud or 'popular' as she was. I havent seen her in years and years and just went on for a look, my god her lips are horrendous, and her skin looks sundamaged. It's a shame because she was pretty. Her whole face is very masculine looking now.

• Wow

Mona86

VIP Member
Unfollowed Trisha too, it’s not about her transformation anymore. She’s in it for the money like most of them nowadays pushing #ads everyday
trisha done great. But has not lost a single pound in the last 2 years in fact has put weight back on. She used to say she lost 100 pounds now she says 80. I don’t judge anyone on that weight loss is hard. But selling a book when the journey isn’t over and getting her to talk at ‘atlethic or fitness’ events is a joke to people who work and educate in the field because she’s all about the insta life now

The whole things creeps me out
sorry but the sexual inuendos that Trisha makes towards dan over and over and over, the need to hear from him daily, she said it on the pod casts if he doesn’t message her first thing every morning she gets cross, she clearly fucking fancies him. His poor wife. The 2 of them (dan and Trisha) off on a trip around Ireland this week and Trisha drooling over dan it’s actually weird and sickening and creepy. She has lost track of her journey, every week is a new re-set and she tags everything she does.

Plainwhited

The way they are carrying on tonight is an absolute disgrace. Shame on them, who do they think they are impressing out drinking and dancing? And shame on the pubs who are clearly not abiding by the guidelines. They should be shut down

• Wow

not_influenced

VIP Member
I agree and actually find it quiet disgusting what she promotes-starve yourself during week, excessive punishment cardio, poor nutrition on processed foods and pre packaged meals. But then do the dog on it the weekend with over eating, excessive drinks, let's not forget the token picture of the blue Pringles.
Take a picture the next morning to show your bloated and swollen ,then starve and restrict yourself for a few days to look ok for a few swipe ups annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd repeat.

• Heart
I sent her a very reasonable message to say I thought the message to her was very reasonable.

I got told to fuck off and blocked.

What a mindset, how do I get me some of that 😂

• Haha
  • Angry

Icanteven

Chatty Member
Jesus fucking christ she is woeful 😂

Can't believe Ireland hasn't had a sunset in 4 months.

She's so caught up in what she thinks is a unique lifestyle (Bali, the most clichéd place on earth for instahuns) that she hasn't actually opened her eyes to the beauty on her doorstep in Ireland.

If all I did for 4 months was eat microwave meals, have sinead hegarty globbing on to me, cry at the rain and talk shit into my phone I'd probably be eager for a change too. But the change isn't the location, it's in her attitude and outlook. Bragging in Ireland just isn't the same. It only works when she is in bali and most of her followers are stuck at their desks in "dead end" jobs in Ireland and she's showing off her cheap restaurant meals, daily cocktails and schmoozing with the bali instagram elite 😂 my idea of actual hell. Give me real people and culture.
I find it gas that Sinead is supposed to a mindfullness and positivity queen and she hasnt managed to get a single positive sentence out of that moany hole since March.

• Haha

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Honestly, i think shes happy enough single. She has a handy enough life, does what she wants when she wants - its definitely not agreeable to serious relationships. I think shes mad after James Smith, but wouldnt settle down with a lad unless he lived some way that allowed for 'living differently'.
I also think she’s just happy the way she is. While she does some questionable things that I find irritating, it’s her choice to be single and childless. More power to her to not bow down to societal pressure. If a male influencer was vocal about the same topics, he would be praised to the hilt and we more than likely wouldn’t be having a similar discussion about him.

Classgamer

Chatty Member
“Any suggestions for brunch today in town?”
Or in other words any businesses want to give myself and sinead hegarty some free brunch today 🤣
Such a beggy Mitchell Siobhan
Piss off to Bali will you

• Heart

LittleLazyDaisy

Does anyone else find it bizarre how much she talks about not washing her hair? As though it’s impressive that she goes a week without some shampoo?

• Haha

Sr2020

First time poster! More fool me but I'm so disappointed she did not come on and address the weekend, or apologise, or admit she was in any way wrong, blame the drink blah blah. I really thought she might come on and say something, at least we might have had a small bit of respect if she at least did that.
Just to totally ignore and pretend like nothing happened is crazy! I've followed her from the start, used her AF link to buy c**p and always thought she was OK. But I just unfollowed, I really am so disgusted at her behaviour.
She absolutely will never apologise. She’s an overgrown, hypocritical, narcissistic spoilt toddler. And if anyone points that out she labels them a hater and lectures us all about how she’s taken the higher moral ground (by blocking them).