Siobh.ohagan (ohfitness.ie)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Siobhan promoting that sweet company!! A bag of jellies for 14:99 when in hindsight probably costs a lot less
This isn't just aimed at Siobhan cos there's more than her at it. But I think a little perspective that the level of financial certainty in households at the minute is probably at the lowest since the recession in 2008 wouldnt go amiss. There have been mass redundancies across the country, people are struggling with severe money worries and yet the influencer industry has cranked it up a notch. The amount of absolute shite I have seen them peddle. And NONE OF IT IS NECESSARY. I understand that everyone needs to live but id rather earn my money with a bit of dignity and integrity than prey on people to part with their hard earned money on stuff I dont even use or like.

Reactions: 18
This isn't just aimed at Siobhan cos there's more than her at it. But I think a little perspective that the level of financial certainty in households at the minute is probably at the lowest since the recession in 2008 wouldnt go amiss. There have been mass redundancies across the country, people are struggling with severe money worries and yet the influencer industry has cranked it up a notch. The amount of absolute shite I have seen them peddle. And NONE OF IT IS NECESSARY. I understand that everyone needs to live but id rather earn my money with a bit of dignity and integrity than prey on people to part with their hard earned money on stuff I dont even use or like.
Exactly. LMD is punting the same sweets today too. They are shameless.

Reactions: 4
*just sooo different, don't you know*
Oh God, are these 2 friends aswell? That is just too much dose to handle 🙄 Can you imagine the amount of absolute bollocks you'd have to listen to if you were unfortunate enough to be stuck in a room with the pair of them?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh God, are these 2 friends aswell? That is just too much dose to handle 🙄 Can you imagine the amount of absolute bollocks you'd have to listen to if you were unfortunate enough to be stuck in a room with the pair of them?
Laura was actually in their apartment, saw her on Sineads stories! Thought she'd see thru the BS.

Reactions: 1
Laura was actually in their apartment, saw her on Sineads stories! Thought she'd see thru the BS.
There was a time I would have agreed with you but Laura is full of her own tit nowadays so being matey with the like of these 2 idiots is actually very on brand for her. Saw someone commenting earlier in the thread that SOH will hang on now until the salons reopen to get the fresh hair and nails (for free naturally because some business owners are absolute fools) and then she'll pack up her tit and be gone again once she's rinsed all she can from being at home. Living differently my arse. Living like a shameless beggar.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
James Smith gone off running wonder how long it will take Siobhan to say the same 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Someone asked how to make more money and she said to spend less money like on rent and cars. OK hun

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone asked how to make more money and she said to spend less money like on rent and cars. OK hun
Don’t forget you also have to pay less On bills and insurance....superb money saving advice!

Reactions: 3
There was a time I would have agreed with you but Laura is full of her own tit nowadays so being matey with the like of these 2 idiots is actually very on brand for her. Saw someone commenting earlier in the thread that SOH will hang on now until the salons reopen to get the fresh hair and nails (for free naturally because some business owners are absolute fools) and then she'll pack up her tit and be gone again once she's rinsed all she can from being at home. Living differently my arse. Living like a shameless beggar.
Oh go way?? Ya Laura does come across like that and she fairly loves herself! Is there a thread on her?

Oh go way?? Ya Laura does come across like that and she fairly loves herself! Is there a thread on her?

She has a thread on tattle
Really, I couldn't find it, what's it called?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.