Siobh.ohagan (ohfitness.ie)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please educate Siobhan about seasons.

"Imagine doing this in the Summer". It is the summer Siobhan- it's July, we are now heading into Autumn from August 1st, as an FYI this will continue until October. Where we then begin our journey into Winter.

We learn this stuff in Junior infants!!!

And the Sunset post..... don't get me started. Why did she come back to Ireland to just moan about it non- stop. It's so negative.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Can someone please educate Siobhan about seasons.

"Imagine doing this in the Summer". It is the summer Siobhan- it's July, we are now heading into Autumn from August 1st, as an FYI this will continue until October. Where we then begin our journey into Winter.

We learn this stuff in Junior infants!!!

And the Sunset post..... don't get me started. Why did she come back to Ireland to just moan about it non- stop. It's so negative.
One of her morning coffee thoughts was how much she likes her coffee. I’ve got second hand embarrassment for this one. Then I saw the comment about doing yoga in summer. This sent me over the edge. What an absolute melt she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ah but more fool him (your partner) he is missing out on wasting money, moaning about waiting for a cold takeaway & not living differently like SOH 😂🤭
Yes, now I see the light! More Fool him, it's Takeaways from now on 😂

One of her morning coffee thoughts was how much she likes her coffee. I’ve got second hand embarrassment for this one. Then I saw the comment about doing yoga in summer. This sent me over the edge. What an absolute melt she is!
I've been sent over the edge so many times now, the edge is a dot to me ,🤬

Oh my GAWWWD, I know this is Sinead but like how in hell does she call this work? And what Team? And 3 Businesses???? that's not the schedule of someone flat out with 3 businesses, that's a Students day!!?? Surely she means the 3 Brands that she does some work for? Dripping Gold, MyProtein etc. That whole schedule is literally reading all day?? Dafuq!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Really wish she would just pack up and go. No idea why she came back anyway. Oh yes because she can’t cook and wouldn’t be able to survive isolation in Bali!! What a melt!!! Sooner she heads of the better..

Reactions: 4
Glad they staying for a few more weeks - burning through more money renting in Grand Canal Dock :)
Cue a day full of swipe ups and more 'places available' for the furnace programme.

Who's going to be first to break and has to get a 'Real' job?
If there is anything good that comes out of this pandemic, it will be the thinning out of these charlatans.

Reactions: 11

Oh my GAWWWD, I know this is Sinead but like how in hell does she call this work? And what Team? And 3 Businesses???? that's not the schedule of someone flat out with 3 businesses, that's a Students day!!?? Surely she means the 3 Brands that she does some work for? Dripping Gold, MyProtein etc. That whole schedule is literally reading all day?? Dafuq!!
🤣 I just commented something similar on Sineads own thread!
That looks like my weekend schedule 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

She also needs to go back to school and learn to spell. For all thr reading she does her spelling is shocking. And that aren't typos.

Reactions: 1
Sinead’s schedule 😂😂😂 how can anybody call that work! Just say you read self help books, see your mates and exercise and you’re so lucky to be able to. You don’t work lmao. No idea why SOH is staying in Dublin a few more weeks if she hates the weather so much 🙄 probably so that her sugar baby sinead doesn’t have to fend for herself or replace her

• Haha
Sinead’s schedule 😂😂😂 how can anybody call that work! Just say you read self help books, see your mates and exercise and you’re so lucky to be able to. You don’t work lmao. No idea why SOH is staying in Dublin a few more weeks if she hates the weather so much 🙄 probably so that her sugar baby sinead doesn’t have to fend for herself or replace her
100% think Sinead talked her into it - I’m sure she is itching to get to see her sister. Don’t condone non essential travel but if she goes and stays there, she would probably be so much happier too and her unhappiness shines through on her instagram.

I can imagine begerty begging her to stay until she find a new place to stay - just another two weeks until I can cement myself with someone to move in with, please Sugar Momma!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Genuine question- Siobhan appears to have a good enough deal going on with the Furnace, her sponsorship deals and presumably rent from her Bali villa to help find her boho lifestyle, the air b&b's, endless eating out and random designer shopping. WTF does Begarty do for money? Her few sponsors/swipe ups couldn't fund her current lifestyle? I feel a bit sorry for Siobhan with her leeching off her in the apartment. I know she could buck her out, but I get the impression Siobhan is actually lonely and does realise she has nothing of value going on and is 'protesting too much' in defending her lifestyle choices? Just a thought...

Sorry just realised I messed up quoting another post!

I don't think its massively hard to register a business, so she could have registered 3 businesses but just not do a whole heap of work on them at the moment. I don't know though, she could be referring to her brand deals!

Last edited:
I don't think its massively hard to register a business, so she could have registered 3 businesses but just not do a whole heap of work on them at the moment. I don't know though, she could be referring to her brand deals!
She's only registered as company director for SYGOL Ltd. since Sept 2019. Listed as 'other human health activities '...🙄🙈

• Haha
Genuine question- Siobhan appears to have a good enough deal going on with the Furnace, her sponsorship deals and presumably rent from her Bali villa to help find her boho lifestyle, the air b&b's, endless eating out and random designer shopping. WTF does Begarty do for money? Her few sponsors/swipe ups couldn't fund her current lifestyle? I feel a bit sorry for Siobhan with her leeching off her in the apartment. I know she could buck her out, but I get the impression Siobhan is actually lonely and does realise she has nothing of value going on and is 'protesting too much' in defending her lifestyle choices? Just a thought...
Honestly I'd kill to know Sineads actual wage 🤔 cos it makes no sense, maybe Jobseekers???👀

Reactions: 7
Honestly I'd kill to know Sineads actual wage 🤔 cos it makes no sense, maybe Jobseekers???👀
JSA in N Ireland is £74.35 p/w. It wouldnt go far in Dublin!😉 Universal Credit is a bit more, around £102p/w, but I don't think she'd be eligible for it (or has tbh?) She has to be an amazing blagger!

Reactions: 3
Seriously think Siobhán reads there, if you did love yourself Siobhan you wouldn't care what random people say about you or put up a post referring to it. Yes it's important but we've all had people talk about us and most ignore it as they're confident enough and wise enough to know they're better than that.

Reactions: 6
Seriously think Siobhán reads there, if you did love yourself Siobhan you wouldn't care what random people say about you or put up a post referring to it. Yes it's important but we've all had people talk about us and most ignore it as they're confident enough and wise enough to know they're better than that.
Not just that, she posts every waking thought and movement, how can she expect people not to comment when she’s putting SO MUCH out there.

Also, ‘FOMO’ on the story of the ‘lads’ in Ibiza... should imagine she was NFI so it’s made me cringe to my back teeth.

Reactions: 2
Nothing on Black lives matter in a while. The total hypocrisy of it all.. Use your AF link to get people to buy the books you claim to read and then profit of it.. sickening.. making money to do life differently at any cost..

If the rain really annoys you that much why don’t you get a flight out of here Siobhan ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If the rain really annoys you that much why don’t you get a flight out of here Siobhan ?
She's DYING to, but knows she will be slaughtered for it. Heg alluded to it last week, anticipating the backlash that foreign travel would create. It seems to be the norm now with UK influencers, but Irish influencers, in fairness to them, have been promoting staycations and there has been a LOT less foreign travel. Because she's in Dublin she doesn't wanna be the first to say duck it I'm away on a holiday here. She'll prob go to Portugal and spin it that it's a trip to see family as opposed to a sun holiday. If other Irish influencers slowly start going away, herself and heg will rapidly follow suit

There's a different attitude entirely between the UK and Irish public about Covid..tonnes of UK influencers are either already on holidays or casually mentioning plans to go on holidays. Glad to see that we have more cop on. 100% if these eejits were UK based, they'd be on the first plane to Marbella or Ibiza.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.