Siobh.ohagan (ohfitness.ie)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How cringey is this- dips in the sea, in Dublin, on a Sunday morning? They are so annoying! And the filters they've on the pic? Cos we know it's grey like!😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
She posted about having had a week of shite food - I thought there were no bad foods? And that we shouldn't attach negative emotions to the food we enjoy? And that she can eat intuitively? And she's all about how she feels rather than how she looks?

She is a danger to people with ED's. She's a wild woman for projecting her own issues.

Reactions: 19
Why would we swipe up to pay bet bills for dogs in Bali when there are so many animal welfare groups here crying out for funding and homes for dogs. Her dogs in Bali were an accessory to her. She had no bother upping and leaving them to come home.

Reactions: 8
Why would we swipe up to pay bet bills for dogs in Bali when there are so many animal welfare groups here crying out for funding and homes for dogs. Her dogs in Bali were an accessory to her. She had no bother upping and leaving them to come home.
Remember when she’d put the two of them in that harness (that didn’t quite fit them) and then she’d go on her moped while wearing them?? If she got into an accident, even a slight one, or fell over they’d be crushed. Ah, but it looked good for the gram to be dragged around from bar to bar

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I wish they would both just f**k off with their ‘coffee thoughts’. You had a coffee and you thought about stuff. It’s hardly front page news. It’s majorly cringe worthy.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wish they would both just f**k off with their ‘coffee thoughts’. You had a coffee and you thought about stuff. It’s hardly front page news. It’s majorly cringe worthy.
I've never seen sinead do this, but she has this morning 😂😂 literally both uploading the same content, it's so boring !! Good luck to them living here the next few months if they have to survive off Instagram, theyl be adversting for centra or something next, begs

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've never seen sinead do this, but she has this morning 😂😂 literally both uploading the same content, it's so boring !! Good luck to them living here the next few months if they have to survive off Instagram, theyl be adversting for centra or something next, begs
Swipe up for a breakfast roll 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sinead the copy cat again from Siobhan. No originality whatsoever.

Reactions: 2
I can see siobhan getting sick of sinead fast. She doesn't know what shes talking about, she uses people to get what she wants, she's a leech.

I can see siobhan getting sick of sinead fast. She doesn't know what shes talking about, she uses people to get what she wants, she's a leech.
I think you’re giving Siobhan far too much credit, they are both cut from the same cloth.

I think you’re giving Siobhan far too much credit, they are both cut from the same cloth.
I think they're both melters but sinead is particularly annoying. I can just see her grating on siobhan or siobhan realising she's a user

Reactions: 3
I think they're both melters but sinead is particularly annoying. I can just see her grating on siobhan or siobhan realising she's a user
I don’t think so. I think SOH is weirdly infatuated with sinead. Like she always seems like she’s trying to impress her or something.

Reactions: 10
I was never keen on SOH but god she is a strange one. Yeah everything feels so normal does it... from someone who ignored every lockdown rule from mocking the virus when she was in her Bali bubble. She really annoys me. Not to mention her hating running but thrilled to show off a 26 min 5k ... just some more crap she spews to make herself relatable

Reactions: 7
Remember when she’d put the two of them in that harness (that didn’t quite fit them) and then she’d go on her moped while wearing them?? If she got into an accident, even a slight one, or fell over they’d be crushed. Ah, but it looked good for the gram to be dragged around from bar to bar
Yess!! This used make me mad, and the blowing in the dogs ears all the time? Stop teasing them u wagon!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.