Siobh.ohagan (ohfitness.ie)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The never ending whinging about Irish weather as if she's born n bred Spanish! Ifeel like telling her f**k off back to Bali if it's that bad and get covid if you must OR....

Shut your weird looking mouth.
Her figure is a million times better than mine but.... for all the workouts she does her figure doesn't match. And with her new extensions place your bets how long will she get out of her hair before washing it, I'm gonna say 2 wks. She's manky.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
The never ending whinging about Irish weather as if she's born n bred Spanish! Ifeel like telling her f**k off back to Bali if it's that bad and get covid if you must OR....

Her figure is a million times better than mine but.... for all the workouts she does her figure doesn't match. And with her new extensions place your bets how long will she get out of her hair before washing it, I'm gonna say 2 wks. She's manky.

She is as straight up and down sure? Regular training for some Hypertrophy is beneath her. She's literally fit to cry at a drop of rain!

I find it so strange that she has a Instagram page for her food that she doesn't cook. Like the meals look unreal but they are from restaurants. It's kinda pointless in my eyes because I'm like well there is no recipe behind this amazing looking dish. Bit pointless to just be liking pictures of food in bali 🤷‍♀️ just my opinion maybe I'm wrong and I'm just not clued in.

Reactions: 9
I find it so strange that she has a Instagram page for her food that she doesn't cook. Like the meals look unreal but they are from restaurants. It's kinda pointless in my eyes because I'm like well there is no recipe behind this amazing looking dish. Bit pointless to just be liking pictures of food in bali 🤷‍♀️ just my opinion maybe I'm wrong and I'm just not clued in.
This is to show off that she lives differently, she is not a peasant like the rest of us that cooks 🤣she feels proud that she is served food and needs to post it an insta for her ego boost. Look at me, I am soooo living differently, she is so funny 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It’s so that she can get free meals when she’s out

Reactions: 9
Her figure isn’t great for the amount she trains, she must have a really crappy diet. I reckon she’s v lucky as she’s genetically the kind of person who gets very lean in the waist area but nowhere else, so shows off the abs for the gram and people flock to sign up to her programs thinking they’ll get abs too eating crap like her.

Reactions: 7
Being home suits her tho, she looks much better compared to the life in Bali being a full time session moth

Reactions: 8
Her figure isn’t great for the amount she trains, she must have a really crappy diet. I reckon she’s v lucky as she’s genetically the kind of person who gets very lean in the waist area but nowhere else, so shows off the abs for the gram and people flock to sign up to her programs thinking they’ll get abs too eating crap like her.
I dunno, I don't see much Abs action either and her arms look week, the shoulders. I can't see how she would genuinely me taking in enough protein with what she eats. I love how she can't seem to do even an Upper body/Lower body split for awhile and get some decent definition in her legs, glutes etc. , like really work the muscles. CrossFit obviously can be unreal but you can lose form easily and it's nearly always all out max effort. Altho you can have an outstanding physique through CrossFit so I'm suprised she doesn't!

Reactions: 2
I'm so naive about certain things but it makes so much sense now that she would try to get these restaurants and places to give her free food if she takes pictures for the gram or like someone else said that it is another thing to show off about living differently. Yes she is so lucky she can lean down quickly but as much as does she goes up quickly too. Just like the binge eating she binge diets. Her hair was in an awful state before the hair lounge it really was in bits.

Reactions: 4
I'm so naive about certain things but it makes so much sense now that she would try to get these restaurants and places to give her free food if she takes pictures for the gram or like someone else said that it is another thing to show off about living differently. Yes she is so lucky she can lean down quickly but as much as does she goes up quickly too. Just like the binge eating she binge diets. Her hair was in an awful state before the hair lounge it really was in bits.
She won't pay for anything if she can help it.. she'd be tagging restaurants left, right and centre in Dublin only for the Covid situation.

I can't understand telling followers she hasn't washed her hair..she's either in the gym or goes for a run every day; your head would be absolutely shtink!

I can't imagine anyone ever tells her like she must think it's grand cos she openly talks about not washing her hair with a badge of honour almost

Reactions: 2
I also sent her a message, she's seen it so very likely I will be blocked as well. I don't normally respond to people's stories but I just felt like it was really rude and nasty and I had to say something!
I missed this what did she do

Reactions: 1
Just had a look, wow that is the most lifeless set of full head extensions I've ever seen, if I was a paying customer I would not be happy... But we know Siobhan will have gotten them for free 🤦‍♀️
how does she get away with not disclosing the free hair and nails from the hair lounge 😖

• Wow
Those extensions wouldn't make me want to go there any time soon tbf.

Aside from the fact that she uses them for freebies, can't stand their association with Siobhan O'Beggin'

Reactions: 6
I sent that comment about her to "shitebloggers say" that she flew home from bali potentially infecting us all, she wrote a response and shite bloggers say licked her hole saying she didnt realise she tagged her. Whatever

Siobh o hagan is an obnoxious know it all dose. The way she replies to questions is disgraceful. Puts up questions boxes then gets annoyed at the questions and bites the head off people for asking a question someone might of asked before. Like get a like. Ad much of a absolute knobhead james smith is. He gets asked the same questions thousands of times never gets pissed off as he knows thet could be potential customers. She is so hypocritical loves crossfit but hates it, not materialistic but extensions and lashes for free and an 2020 RENTAL car. We would all get that if we rented a car SIOBH.
People pay her money to tell them how to train and eat??? An insane amount of money!! I worry for these people. How is she helpful or inspirational?? Binge restrict cycle, can't cook and eats out most days??? What normal person can relate to that?? She is a charlatan.

Reactions: 19
I sent that comment about her to "shitebloggers say" that she flew home from bali potentially infecting us all, she wrote a response and shite bloggers say licked her hole saying she didnt realise she tagged her. Whatever

Siobh o hagan is an obnoxious know it all dose. The way she replies to questions is disgraceful. Puts up questions boxes then gets annoyed at the questions and bites the head off people for asking a question someone might of asked before. Like get a like. Ad much of a absolute knobhead james smith is. He gets asked the same questions thousands of times never gets pissed off as he knows thet could be potential customers. She is so hypocritical loves crossfit but hates it, not materialistic but extensions and lashes for free and an 2020 RENTAL car. We would all get that if we rented a car SIOBH.
People pay her money to tell them how to train and eat??? An insane amount of money!! I worry for these people. How is she helpful or inspirational?? Binge restrict cycle, can't cook and eats out most days??? What normal person can relate to that?? She is a charlatan.
Could not agree more!

Reactions: 4
Dear Siobhan,
Right obviously you're tuning into this thread, you're making that abundantly clear. As a long time follower personally I think the appearance attacks here are off, unwarranted. If you can be honest with yourself at this stage you'd surely see that your content have massively taken a dive off a cliff edge...maybe a slide into decline is more accurate but the end result is the same. Honestly assess the balance of coming across as a pisshead versus business person. Lighting up instagram & looking for a house party on the day the covid R number was reported as dangerously high (1+) again was bound to infuriate & hurt people who have genuinely suffered over the last few months...&thats suffered bereavement, illness themselves, lost jobs, isolation...not missed Bali sunshine. I dont really care about the other range of contradictions...I think showing even a PTs struggle with body stuff can be useful. Have a nice day.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.