Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CherryOnTopxx

Because he’s trying to ensure it’s only the “elite” he trains. He came across as a right arrogant wanker in his messages to me, saying to use 0% credit cards to fund it. I didn’t even get to the stage of finding out how much he was charging!!
That's ridiculous and 40k is not elite either. Sure its below average in the sector I work in (finance)

Classgamer

Chatty Member
Utter bullcrap. I hope she has lost followers over this. I stopped following her when she was attached to James Smith's arsehole. Tries far too hard for my liking. But how stupid she was to post something like this. What is her Career exactly?
[/QUOTE

I remember she followed James smith around Australia, was so cringe to watch

Msanya36

Chatty Member
Wagon is also shilling the Me and White Supremacy book night and day! Does she not realise we know what she's doing?

Just watched her most recent stories. She seems very nervous or on edge about what she is saying. Her association with Sinead Heg is going to ruin her I feel.
Ooooh really?? Must check now

Msanya36

Chatty Member
There was a time I would have agreed with you but Laura is full of her own shit nowadays so being matey with the like of these 2 idiots is actually very on brand for her. Saw someone commenting earlier in the thread that SOH will hang on now until the salons reopen to get the fresh hair and nails (for free naturally because some business owners are absolute fools) and then she'll pack up her shit and be gone again once she's rinsed all she can from being at home. Living differently my arse. Living like a shameless beggar.
Oh go way?? Ya Laura does come across like that and she fairly loves herself! Is there a thread on her?

She has a thread on tattle
Really, I couldn't find it, what's it called?

lithgirl1996

Not her number one fan but did anyone else really like the green and blue outfit she wore out during the week for dinner? She actually does scrub up well sometimes, as I’ve said I’ve seen her before and she looks better in person and she’s also really tall. She does drive me mad a bit but I have to say I thought she looked well in that outfit 🙈🙈😂😂
i actually really liked that outfit too :)

JohnDoe2020

Yes!!

Yes! Totally agree, I got coaching from her for like a month and the biggest fault was how pricey it was?? Like I don't think it dawned on her she could go out on her own. But she was brilliant!
Hi, Who is this person? Can you let me know, eager to follow them whoever it is

Msanya36

Chatty Member
Who would want to go out with them anyway? Constantly plugging shit and glued to their phones all day. I used to follow all three but they are all the same. Probably have a what’s app group so they decide who posts what’s fucking drivel that day. As someone said, Peter Pan that never wants to grow up and live in the real world.

Do you not notice she’s wearing way more makeup now that Sinead is staying with her? Trying to compete for sure...
So true!!!!

These influencers just don’t do subtle do they - never seen LMD mention SOH before and never seen SOH mention LMD. Oh what are the odds that todayLMD promote SOH on Direns podcast and suddenly SOH has used LMDs palette! Theshouting each other out has become more and more obvious between them all of late 🤣
A while back I seen Terri Mc Ebony shout out Sinead and vice versa - no connections whatso ever!
Terri and Sinead did have a crossover in Aus at the stage when there was all the scandal about Terri recruiting the Irish nurses for jobs that didn't exist.