Siobh.OHagan #6 Living differently but it’s deja vu, I don’t want babies or maybe I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am no fan of Becca’s but her PT business seems to be pretty good? She shows client progress pics and she’s always doing extra courses etc. I’d go to her for coaching over Siobhan any day

Reactions: 4
If I was Winnie I’d take my chances on the streets having survived the onslaught of crisps and chicken bones.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just wondering is there a thread anywhere on shannen reilly mc grath
here👇🏼

Reactions: 1
Laura Dorgan Fitness...knows her sh1t, has a personality...again everything that trollop O'Hagan isn't
I signed up for laura's app and I didn't find it useful at all. It was very generic and when I messaged her saying I was struggling (which was super disheartening), I just got a generic response. There was no accountability, nothing was personalized / altered when I emailed to say I wasn't managing. I stopped checking in and she didn't even notice. I just continued to get the same emails. Maybe it's great for those who have a great fitness level but it didn't suit me. I like her on instagram though, she seems like great craic!

Reactions: 4
Jeez the hack of shove-ons face in the begs stories! She looks positively fuming that sinead is filming her. It looks like the friendship is dying out if I’m honest. The way she’s looking at her. I wouldn’t call that a friend if I was sinead!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jeez the hack of shove-ons face in the begs stories! She looks positively fuming that sinead is filming her. It looks like the friendship is dying out if I’m honest. The way she’s looking at her. I wouldn’t call that a friend if I was sinead!
Sinead needs to sort out her hair. She is probably just trying to be cool but it looks ridiculous

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20210228-011810_Instagram.jpg

I'm just wondering what she is trying to infer here. That people with less stressful lives recover easier or don't get sick at all. Or that common colds and the flu have been studied prior to 2020. Honestly I don't know what she wants people to get out of reading this page of a book. That a strong immune system is key to survival. I would love to ask but I'd just get a snarky comment back or completely ignored. I don't normally read her stories with buts of books highlighted or pages of books she shows but this caught my eye.

Reactions: 16
I’ve complained about this before but the absolute idiocy of her to brag about how many calories she “can” eat and still lose weight when it’s because she’s doing her mega cardio and strength sessions multiple times a day 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

the villa is so beautiful but Christ almighty you couldn’t do a thing without being recorded on someone’s socials😱

re gym trainers - Siobhan went on “Shane Walsh fitness” podcast a few times. He’s trying so hard to push himself as an insta trainer. Was one of his PT clients in person ages back and he’s grand like (although only would take cash, no receipts and def not declaring a penny) but unsure what his online program is like.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yeah she has only lost weight since she went back to Bali and has acess to multiple gyms and trainers, muay thai, crossfit etc. so she can over exercise. Nobody else has time for that or access to that. SO yeah theres absolutely no point bragging about it as if everyone can do it 🙃

I have much more respect for people who make home workout videos on YouTube or something that everyone can access and do and are free.

Reactions: 12
She is very manic in those stories explaining the furnace. She’s so very excited to have lost a little bit of weight, and I agree with the above - how can she use this as a mechanism to push ‘The Oven’ when 1) she doesn’t follow the program, like, at all. And 2) she has access to the time and facilities to spend the whole bloody day at the gym.
There is so much that is sad about her stories today. I for one will miss Winnie.

And as for the below:

Siobhan my darling this is not making the point that you think it is. Do you really feel like you’re exposing a “bully” here? Do you really think this gives you the moral high ground?Cos nah.

Your Emotional intelligence < your temper

C7DCB23B-5D15-4EF9-9B18-54502D397AB2.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.