Siobh.OHagan #6 Living differently but it’s deja vu, I don’t want babies or maybe I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The video of her when sinead and ed were doing the q&a if any of my mates looked at me like that! The eye rolling and looking under her eyes at her!

The running away from real life and pretending like there is no pandemic is something I find mind boggling!!!

Reactions: 8
Siobhan put up a post last night about coco clearing the waitlist and then a link to spaces on the furnace. But she’s deleted it all now. I swiped up to see and you literally pay and give your name and email to join 😂

there were client progress pictures but not many and they seemed very old!

• Wow
I never ever watched her even in her early days thinking wow I wanna look like her or be like her. I have always looked at Yo yo dieting- goes back 5+ years and the infamous weekend to portugal long weekend she put up 13 pounds- and showed photos of the scales! Then came home and was on lettuce leaves and protein shakes or bars or sum thing!

Her form is terrible! No one sud watch her videos and think that's how you lift. She use to post them and same as her skin come on and give out that people were giving out about her form. Her deadlifting is terrible!! She's lifting a good weight but lifting from her lower back rather than her glutes. Watch her ankles and knees when she squats or lifts they curl and turn inwards!! Her IT bands and legimants 🤢 her arms with her over head press- watch her elbows! Shocking.

Her consumption of food for a health and fitness blogger, her insides, disgestion, her teeth, her hair bowel movements, skin and stomach must be in bits! The amount of sugar she consumes and she wonders why weight is falling off her, constant diorea and running to the toilet! My levis would fall off me too!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Did nt she pull the same ' look I can fit into my levi shorts' stunt a few months back?
Off she goes preying on vulnerable ppl who want to fit into that dress or that pair of jeans.

FFS she preaching about consistently over perfection, but on the other hand her diet and weight are yo-yoing all the time.

Reactions: 10
Why is she sharing that shite she’s highlighted like some child that finally got permission to use markers? Like either come out and say you don’t agree with restrictions or whatever it is you’re alluding to with your highlighter or whatever, but have the balls to stand behind whatever it is you’re trying to imply. Lord she boils my blood

Reactions: 19
She's begging for fivers now 🙄 could she go any lower. I'd like to see her come and talk about her thoughts on a book recommendation rather than just highlighting a page here and there.

Reactions: 4
Could she sound less interested in this charity?? She really comes across as the most self-centered yoke. But at least she finally got rid of the manky tippex nails, which were grim af.

Reactions: 16
Shes back in Bali months..knows so many locals struggling there all that time..never mentioned it once or tried to help/fundraise like i'v seen a lot of others ie Janet Newnenham do there🙌But now Begs is here she realises how people are struggling..please🙄🙄Beyond selfish & self centered😡

• Heart
Reactions: 19
God I've just came across her coach corey crowley...what the duck. Where in the name of god do these girls get the ideas they know everything about everything. Between her the begs and siobhan..Life coaches me hole..

• Haha
The irony of her going to help a charity that helps people learn how to cook properly and distribute food/meal parcels. All for the gram.... :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think there is a need to be concerned about all these "life coaches" and the mantra they are all putting out. Its frightening there is not tighter legislation around the information and advice they are peddling.

Reactions: 11
Omg I can imagine her and begs running around bali, giving out food parcels, telling everyone who they are, what they got in the leaving and when their period is due.
Does she know that covid is still around?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She sounds like she’d rather watch paint dry than work with that charity. I can already see the smug Live Aid pictures tomorrow. Thank god for the charitable Westerners coming to save the day!!!! The people of Bali are relieved of their suffering. The furthest she got before now was resharing a story with a sad face. For the love of God where do these people get off...?! How can they be so ignorant to their own irony?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.