Siobh.OHagan #6 Living differently but it’s deja vu, I don’t want babies or maybe I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just from my own personal use, Lauren Simpson! Her App is really good, always improving it, listens to what people want. She has a small team who are not hidden whatsoever, they've been introduced many times on instagram. Alot of returning people to the challenges and yes great PICTURED results! Tons of additional content, advice, form videos, drawing on her own bikini competition experience but yes helping the regular person. Even not so serious additions of hair and beauty tips. A positive outlook all the time but not always trying to come across as perfect either. She has great I guess manners which ya is possibly a forgotten art when it comes to Customer Care and Social media these days. Her Challenges and Programmes are 1 off payments and work out quite cheap per week plus extra free time on her app after any of them end. Facebook groups which are really great and helpful. You are also sent Discount codes to re-join. She has a 20% Sale at the moment and I was sent an additional $20 voucher aswell on top of the 20% ,even though I hadn't joined a challenge etc since last Summer! Honestly a great all rounder!!

Reactions: 1
View attachment 458106
You can guess who the one like is on this
Ugh. This is a pathetically one-dimensional view, and it’s a cheap shot to bring eating disorders into the equation. No surprise she endorses his sentiment. Siobhan my love - Tracking calories is a little different to your guess-binge-purge-obsess-tell the world-purge-binge-obsess cycle: THAT is the behaviour that people consider triggering. There is a vast difference. Sorry for the rant but this drives me crazy. As we all know Siobhan does not track calories, she wildly under-estimates to suit the narrative of her “alternative” lifestyle. She is the personification of confirmation bias. Like away, Siobhan. Deep down you must know that your “calorie tracking” is a bust.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Atleast we know the dog is going to a home rather than back to a shelter or to the beach. I think Siobhan agreed to have winnie because ed was there to help look after her with Ed going it works out well that there is a new owner. I think she would just struggle to be bothered to look after the dog. Same with G+T she just wasn't arsed after awhile.

Reactions: 6
So has she said where Winnie is off to or have I missed it. The last night with Winnie, poor dog is struggling to get away from her. It just looks awkward interacting with dog, and Winnie picks up on the vibe. Her stories have become so generic passed few days, it's like shes actively aware shes been called out on all sides. Its like shes on the defensive in the background and cant post anything she has to justify. I'm in lockdown, as we all are, stuck in apartment and I swear I'm still having way more fun than she who cant be questioned 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
So has she said where Winnie is off to or have I missed it. The last night with Winnie, poor dog is struggling to get away from her. It just looks awkward interacting with dog, and Winnie picks up on the vibe. Her stories have become so generic passed few days, it's like shes actively aware shes been called out on all sides. Its like shes on the defensive in the background and cant post anything she has to justify. I'm in lockdown, as we all are, stuck in apartment and I swear I'm still having way more fun than she who cant be questioned 🤷‍♀️
Sinead said as we are having a night in all 3 of us ask questions so someone asked about Winnie. And ed said she is going to a lovely new lady and be a surfer dog.

Reactions: 4
The hack of her in Begarty's stories, I honestly don't think I've ever seen such a scorpy head on someone and she's like Begarty's mother. Say it with me Siobhan, SUNSCREEN. Jesus Christ like.

Reactions: 2
I do support Sarah moloney, really hard worker but their prices are extortionate
Sorry I'm derailing:
I went on a call with one of the staff of ACF because I quite liked Sarah and it's was a terrible experience. I just wanted to find out more info bc I messaged her and she just organised a call with this sales guy.. He was so pushy to get I think it was 2000 british pounds for coaching. I was a bit shocked at the price and he was shaming and pressuring me to give him my card details. I had to just hang up on him because he wouldn't take "I need to think about it" as an answer.. never again.

Bad and all as Siobhan is, at least she doesn't do that.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I don't really think there's anything wrong with fostering tbh. In the city I live there's charities or groups of people that take in stray dogs by giving them to people to foster for a few weeks or months while they find them a forever home in the meantime. They take them to the vet etc. My friend fostered a lot of dogs like this. It's actually something good imo. Maybe Siobh did something like that. But yeah she definitely doesn't seem like an animal or dog person 😂.

Reactions: 5
Do you know how much it affects a dog , a homeless dog to trust someone who takes them in, get into their routine, settle in that environment with noises and then just get moved?! Even if he’s going to the heaven of dog adopters, this is so hard on him .

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sorry I'm derailing:
I went on a call with one of the staff of ACF because I quite liked Sarah and it's was a terrible experience. I just wanted to find out more info bc I messaged her and she just organised a call with this sales guy.. He was so pushy to get I think it was 2000 british pounds for coaching. I was a bit shocked at the price and he was shaming and pressuring me to give him my card details. I had to just hang up on him because he wouldn't take "I need to think about it" as an answer.. never again.

I followed Sarah for years. I really liked her and loved following her in particular when she was prepping for her bikini comp. I exchanged a few basic messages with her on insta a few months ago. I eventually stopped with my enquiries but kept getting sales type messages to my inbox. I get that people need to flog their business but I did find it quite off putting as I had made it clear I wasn’t interested anymore.

Reactions: 5
Do you know how much it affects a dog , a homeless dog to trust someone who takes them in, get into their routine, settle in that environment with noises and then just get moved?! Even if he’s going to the heaven of dog adopters, this is so hard on him .
All I know is when my friend was doing it they would find the dogs in terrible situations and it would be much worse for them to stay there than to be fostered imo.

Sorry I'm derailing:

Woah u serious, well the "call" I had was with Sarah, was ya good but when she said the monthly price I was like woah, it was high enough now but I said I'd do a month, she said that was fine. The months Coaching was very good, she checked in every evening on Whatsapp etc, she does put in her hours, the workouts were also very good. But by the end of the month even though I'd said I'm trying it for the month and she agreed, out went the money like out of my account? It was not a Direct Debit I had set up like, sneaky af? I got it back though but ya why she's working for that Ashley Crooks Fitness cos ya a Crook he is? Cos way too expensive!! She should go out on her own and not make it such an obvious money racket!

Woah u serious, well the "call" I had was with Sarah, was ya good but when she said the monthly price I was like woah, it was high enough now but I said I'd do a month, she said that was fine. The months Coaching was very good, she checked in every evening on Whatsapp etc, she does put in her hours, the workouts were also very good. But by the end of the month even though I'd said I'm trying it for the month and she agreed, out went the money like out of my account? It was not a Direct Debit I had set up like, sneaky af? I got it back though but ya why she's working for that Ashley Crooks Fitness cos ya a Crook he is? Cos way too expensive!! She should go out on her own and not make it such an obvious money racket!
Becca Gillen also used to be a part of the Ashley Crooks team...she went out on her own

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.