Shannen Reilly McGrath #7 Hit me back just to chat you biggest fan this is Shan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I'm being honest I think if anyone is spending time creating fake email address, Instagram accounts, phone numbers and spending their time scouring through companies she works with and messaging them, messaging her family etc then maybe need to take a complete break from her, block her and possibly stay off this thread for awhile. I don't think anything will be gained from it except frustrating yourself more. And I mean this in a nice way I understand how horrible it is to be angry at someone and know they are in the wrong and not be able to do anything x

Reactions: 12
All she done there was remind everyone what a tit show she is😂😂😂 she's highlighted her own faults while trying to blame someone else😂 and makes it even more laughable scribbling out some FACTS!! I've always believed Saturday is her sniff day because shes always on a mad ramble on weekends😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If I'm being honest I think if anyone is spending time creating fake email address, Instagram accounts, phone numbers and spending their time scouring through companies she works with and messaging them, messaging her family etc then maybe need to take a complete break from her, block her and possibly stay off this thread for awhile. I don't think anything will be gained from it except frustrating yourself more. And I mean this in a nice way I understand how horrible it is to be angry at someone and know they are in the wrong and not be able to do anything x
I’m just getting justice for my little cousin, wouldn’t you if she had done awful stuff to your family also? I mean, during lockdown there’s nothing better to do anyway🤣she ain’t affecting my mental health personally, I find it entertaining if anything. She gives me a right giggle sometimes! But with people like Shannen there is no nice way to go about it, she makes you go the dirty route.
Half of the screenshots she posted aren’t from me, or are fake.

Reactions: 4
I’m just getting justice for my little cousin, wouldn’t you if she had done awful stuff to your family also? I mean, during lockdown there’s nothing better to do anyway🤣she ain’t affecting my mental health personally, I find it entertaining if anything. She gives me a right giggle sometimes! But with people like Shannen there is no nice way to go about it, she makes you go the dirty route.
Half of the screenshots she posted aren’t from me, or are fake.
One of them is defo mine 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Based on this little rant she's going on it seems she trying to pin everything on this one person. I'm aware a number of people on here have reached out to companies she's worked with in order to bring their attention to the fact that she's a liar and a scam artist, and some of the screenshots of the messages have been shared in here. Looking at how they're cropped in her stories it seems she has screenshot them from here and is trying to make out that they were all sent by this one individual, and that the companies are on her side because they've 'sent' them to her. She's pulled them all from here. Either way, what the person is pointing out is true and I dunno how she can still continue to make out that she has done nothing wrong.

Reactions: 10
All she done there was remind everyone what a tit show she is😂😂😂 she's highlighted her own faults while trying to blame someone else😂 and makes it even more laughable scribbling out some FACTS!! I've always believed Saturday is her sniff day because shes always on a mad ramble on weekends😂
💯 she’s at to being on the bag and is obsessing over herself! If you care about your mental health Shannen you’d knock that shite on the head cos nobody in a dark place should be shoving that up their nose, and you should also stop reading this thread like you’ve said your going do numerous times before. You can’t even commit to them small steps to mind yourself so duck off with your exposé.

Reactions: 6
The boy cry’s wolf again 🙈 god she’s a simpleton 🙄
She can’t stay off social media it’s her whole identity so she’s trying stage her comeback now. She’ll say all her loyal followers messaged her telling her not to let us win or some other 💩 so she can resume her self worship. She probably has a load of selfie’s that’s she’s itching to post 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is one thing that she can't twist and that will be getting sent to all brands that she works with in future. Brands have the right to know there are being scammed. And this is all all the proof they need

She can’t stay off social media it’s her whole identity so she’s trying stage her comeback now. She’ll say all her loyal followers messaged her telling her not to let us win or some other 💩 so she can resume her self worship. She probably has a load of selfie’s that’s she’s itching to post 🙈
Was wondering how shes been coping without validation. She’s prob printing her selfies out and sticking them to the poles of D8.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't understand someone like her. She can't see she alone is the cause to everyone's upset and people getting messaged. It's not lies there's proof and yet she's still can't see it. It's a problem that needs help. Everything she's called out with there's actual proof from people that before had no relationship with her, she claims she's been stalked or targeted by trolls and its simply not true. It's people she has physically, mentally and financially hurt!!! She is the common denominator she comes on crying playing on people's emotions. It's like clock work that she lies, gets caught and then uses mental health to get sympathy. Its dangerous behaviour😶

• Heart
If there's one thing I wish we could get rid of on social media it's people coming onto their stories crying. How do you find the will and energy to record and post yourself if you are really at your lowest? It's as attention seeking as checking into the hospital on Facebook. Get offline and seek the help you need.

Reactions: 8
If there's one thing I wish we could get rid of on social media it's people coming onto their stories crying. How do you find the will and energy to record and post yourself if you are really at your lowest? It's as attention seeking as checking into the hospital on Facebook. Get offline and seek the help you need.
Is she on crying now?

Reactions: 1
Ladies we all know she is an attention seeker. We have been giving her attention all through lockdown then this report materialised and she cannot deny it as it’s facts. So we left it to speak for itself and this thread got very little traction the last few days. Until today when she decided to stir it all up again drawing attention back to herself. You’d almost think she would want us all to chat about her 🙄🤡

Reactions: 5
Thankfully that was a fake page letting brands know about Scammin O’Reilly but I think it was downright disgraceful that she shared all these stories on her page for the abuse to be hurled against this girl. Opened the floor to bullying!! Not only that but pretended this was some psychopath who’s harassing her months. These were reports from various accounts and highlighting your true colours isn’t harassment! But sharing it to your 18k follows and 90k robots is....

Reactions: 3
Thankfully that was a fake page letting brands know about Scammin O’Reilly but I think it was downright disgraceful that she shared all these stories on her page for the abuse to be hurled against this girl. Opened the floor to bullying!! Not only that but pretended this was some psychopath who’s harassing her months. These were reports from various accounts and highlighting your true colours isn’t harassment! But sharing it to your 18k follows and 90k robots is....
Exactly, she's making it out to much more sinister than it actually is and implying that this person has been behind every message ever sent, but we know a lot of us have reached out to businesses at some point or another. She just can't help herself. It's like she's addicted to lying and the drama it creates. Crying on her IG stories...get a bleeping grip on yourself Shannen. It's pathetic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.