Siobh.OHagan #6 Living differently but it’s deja vu, I don’t want babies or maybe I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think they earn anything per se but if you can show a brand that your podcast has x amount of following/downloads/reach then it will probably increase what you could charge for paid posts etc.
Yea exactly or entice a company to advertise on the podcast if they were getting such an amount of listeners etc and then offer a code to the listeners. For example Georgie Crawford and the good glow podcast has Vichy as current sponsors so they would pay her costs for recording it and the time and then they feature on it too

Reactions: 3
I think Siobhan is more established - she has her My Protein revenue coming in and the Furnace is well established by now so she probably has a good handle on what she needs to do to keep an acceptable level of new business coming in vs. the costs of paying the coaches and running the business.
Sinead however has the My Protein gig but all the other bits and pieces are very bitty, nearly like once off pieces of work that she earns from so she is constantly needing to go on podcasts, put stuff out there as she doesn't yet have that established income that she can rely on totally - so she is on the hustle.
I do think though Bali seems to be a bit underwhelming for Siobhan over the last while she hasn't been giving much of a sense of loving her life there. Maybe Sinead's arrival will inject a bit of enthusiasm.
agree being more established but there is zero passion or fire in Siobhan anymore! At least Sinead seems happy and bubbly and grafting ( I’m still not a fan but can see the difference).
At least with James Smith also, he is having a great time on his stories and seems to have fun.
Siobhan won’t talk unless she has her hair washed, she hides her skin, she is miserable and never seems to enjoy herself: even with Sinead here. She is a drain, the other two would make you smile at least on occasion!

Reactions: 12
Omg shes getting rid of the dog today😡😭😭Just posted a pic of dog saying last day here..poor Winnie what a user🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
agree being more established but there is zero passion or fire in Siobhan anymore! At least Sinead seems happy and bubbly and grafting ( I’m still not a fan but can see the difference).
At least with James Smith also, he is having a great time on his stories and seems to have fun.
Siobhan won’t talk unless she has her hair washed, she hides her skin, she is miserable and never seems to enjoy herself: even with Sinead here. She is a drain, the other two would make you smile at least on occasion!
Absolute mood hoover these days. Very sad to see someone so unhappy.

Just out of order she sells “the dream” and “living different” whilst being so far from what she preaches.

Reactions: 6
I know her narrative is going to be she """adopted""" this dog but honestly duck off. There are people that foster dogs, there are temporary homes, but this dog was never anything but insta likes and sympathy.

Be the pathetic unwashed narcissist that you are, but why make a lovely trusting intelligent being suffer for it.

• Heart
She couldn't give a feck about the dog. It was a like magnet, she'd sell her family for a few likes. Wonder will sinead and her last. The novelty of living differently in bali for Siobhan is finally hitting the fan. Her latest grid post and her story about her being the only one that'll care proves just how lonely she is. No goals. She's fairly stuck now.
I'd say she reads these threads and got a real eye opener how she actually comes across and just is trying so hard to change, comes across worse then. Wait until she realizes james smith is actually a twit and is losing his likability amongst his minions. Who will she cling to then?

Reactions: 11
Theres nothing wrong with fostering a dog, its a lovely thing to do. But I agree that she seen Winnie as a way to have more content to post on her stories. Poor Winnie, I wonder where she will end up.

It feels like oh Sinead is here so I dont need you anymore. Bye!

Reactions: 10
I hate to derail the thread or could anyone point me in the right direction to find a good online PT. Basically the opposite of Siobhan?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I hate to derail the thread or could anyone point me in the right direction to find a good online PT. Basically the opposite of Siobhan?
pretty princess fitness I have worked with her pre natally and was recommended her by someone here. She’s Irish based in Oz. No nonsense no drama, always available & publishes personalised plans and menus etc no copy and paste

• Heart
Your man Ed must have looked after the dog, Siobhan just used for content. She has sinead now for content so the dog can go. Presumably she doesn’t have to pick up sineads tit

• Haha
Theres nothing wrong with fostering a dog, its a lovely thing to do. But I agree that she seen Winnie as a way to have more content to post on her stories. Poor Winnie, I wonder where she will end up.

It feels like oh Sinead is here so I dont need you anymore. Bye!
Agree with you but fostering is a step to getting the dog a proper home. It’s generally done in conjunction with a shelter and the dog is moved on when a home is found for them, not when the fosterer is no longer bothered. She did not foster that dog, she took her in for the gram and is now no longer bothered with her cause she has to move on/chase another sunset. The dog was just used, she never thought of the dogs needs and I take huge issue with that. I hope the dog is going to an excellent home (not just another set of Instagram influencers living in Bali) and is not fucked out on the street or into a dog shelter.

Reactions: 9
To be fair at least Sinead seems to be a bit of craic and laughs at herself, there's just none of that out of Siobhan like

Reactions: 6
Recalibrated Bodies are good too - they have a really scientific approach and were appalled at James Smith’s fatphobic ranting. They definitely don’t advocate for extreme fad diets or anything. I don’t think they’re cheap, but there’s a reason they’re not ☺

Reactions: 10
Gymbird is fantastic, £21 a month so well cheaper than Siobhan.
I’m sorry but how is anyone paying €70 plus a month to be with that ginger mess. When there’s actual PT’s doing good work for €25ish a month.
What does Siobhan offer? Like all I could see was an obvious ED, no stable relationships, a serious break with reality and someone who’s extremely lazy.

Recalibrated Bodies are good too - they have a really scientific approach and were appalled at James Smith’s fatphobic ranting. They definitely don’t advocate for extreme fad diets or anything. I don’t think they’re cheap, but there’s a reason they’re not ☺
They seem really good and share a lot of information for free. Also they have a super cute family!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.