Siobh.OHagan #6 Living differently but it’s deja vu, I don’t want babies or maybe I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's so strange. Loosing weight when you've returned to a gym/routine/exercise. So bizarre! If only us mere mortals knew that's all we had to do to loose weight 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Siobhan “ I don’t read my Dms” has got to be the biggest lie ever 😂 she can’t take any form of criticism.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I would also say when you’re looking for a trainer you should probably shop around and look at trainers with smaller followings who will offer a way more bespoke service. If someone has 100k followers and even .1% sign up, that’s 100 clients (Siobhan helped me with those maths 🤓) and I honestly don’t know how anyone could reasonably have more than 50/60 at any one time unless it was very generic!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s lost weight this week because she vomited hungover all Sunday & probably didn’t binge the usual amount this week because hegarty is back. God her next post will be about the scales not measuring you’re worth she can’t decide which side of the fence she’s on!!! Also 2300 cals is so unrealistic for the normal Joe soap. She’s resistance training 1-2 times a day plus walks/runs. Remember she doesn’t do a normal 9-5 like boring you and I girls? So she’s the choice to be moving or exercising for those 8 hours instead *wild*. Also yoga consistently for a year will tone you even if that isn’t the purpose. Watch her gain it all now again especially in Portugal this summer & then she will love & squeeze her rolls 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I hate that she said 'starving yourself on 1500 calories'. Sorry Siobhan we are not all your height or your weight, some of us are living in a pandemic and have no gyms or classes etc. What a dick. Im 5"1 guess what? My maintenance calories are 1900 so yes if I want to be in a calorie deficit I will sometimes go down to 1500 calories and its perfect for me because im small and because I eat fruit and vegetables as part of my 'diet' and don't gorge on shite food all day long.

Reactions: 31
I hate that she said 'starving yourself on 1500 calories'. Sorry Siobhan we are not all your height or your weight, some of us are living in a pandemic and have no gyms or classes etc. What a dick. Im 5"1 guess what? My maintenance calories are 1900 so yes if I want to be in a calorie deficit I will sometimes go down to 1500 calories and its perfect for me because im small and because I eat fruit and vegetables as part of my 'diet' and don't gorge on shite food all day long.
I’m like you, I’m about 1650-1700 I’m currently after a surgery in hospital where I now have a colostomy bag due to MS so I’m seeing the dietician to work on plans but I’m not ‘ starving myself’ I’m trying to live & hope this bag IS as planned, just a temporary measure & trying to get home to my 7 month old x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Omg she’s more desperate than I realised 😂😂😂
I read those replies to the Bots has her taking the piss more than anything. I don't think she is that naive to think they are genuine.

Ive no issue with how she took the dog in and now it's going to a new owner. Better for dog to have shelter than be roaming streets. But there is a bang of sinéad didn't want the dog so she is getting rid

Reactions: 4
I read those replies to the Bots has her taking the piss more than anything. I don't think she is that naive to think they are genuine.

Ive no issue with how she took the dog in and now it's going to a new owner. Better for dog to have shelter than be roaming streets. But there is a bang of sinéad didn't want the dog so she is getting rid
Seemed to me like she only agreed to keep the dog while Ed was there so if she fancied going away for a night or two, there was someone else to fall back on, she wouldn’t be held back Cos of the dog....
as soon as Ed is gone, the dog is gone...
after the grief she got over the two little dogs she had in March when she left Bali for Ireland, why oh why would she share she was fostering another dog.. just foster the dog and keep it off the gram, surely that’s possible..

Reactions: 9
Me searching for a thread on this one

just saw a reel of her and bestie SinHeg

wtaf

they look rough out!

like two scrubby fishwives 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
"I turned off my DMs cause I was spending ages reading through them cause some of them were quite detailed and may need a referral."

WOW.

She is in no position to give anyone a referral or make any sort of medical recommendations to anyone!!!!!!! WTAF!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Absolutely gutted to see I probably won’t get a furnace space today due to a bug waiting list. What is the point of anything anymore. First of all a pandemic but now I can’t get an excel sheet to tell me eat 2300 cals and work out 2-3 times a day. Struggling ladies to work out my life’s purpose .

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Shes a mess she cant even describe what the furnace entails of the top of her head, shes clearly looking to the side in them videos today reading from a script or something on a laptop! A bleeping fraud

Reactions: 10
But hang on a minute? Wasn't there a waiting list this week(Thursday) then it filled now she's realeasing more spaces. I'm no fitness expert. But if you were on a waitin list from Thursday and all of those spaces filled. Does that not mean you automatically are priority on next realease! But what would i know!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m like you, I’m about 1650-1700 I’m currently after a surgery in hospital where I now have a colostomy bag due to MS so I’m seeing the dietician to work on plans but I’m not ‘ starving myself’ I’m trying to live & hope this bag IS as planned, just a temporary measure & trying to get home to my 7 month old x
Best of luck to you in your treatment and recovery.

Reactions: 6
Depends on the person's weight to be fair. Good rule of thumb is to multiply your bodyweight in lbs x 13...that will give you a rough idea of maintenance calories. If you want to put yourself in a small deficit take 300 calories off and there is your calorie deficit. Stick to that and you definitely will lose body fat.
I'd starve with that 🤣 never eating less than 1400 calories

Reactions: 3
I'd starve with that 🤣 never eating less than 1400 calories
Again, depends on a persons weight/energy expenditure etc. 1400 cals for someone my height....I would waste away ha! I'm a size 10 but heavy, I've been weightlifting for years so I'm around 83kg. My calorie deficit is 2100 cals. If I just want to stay the same 2400.

Reactions: 5
I don’t get this post? You walked to a nearby restaurant? Am I supposed to be impressed at you not using your scooter?
3FAA2CFA-1F53-4C13-B335-A598FE01D48E.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh god, the awful push-up form is back. I wince at it. Her back just seems so dipped 😖

Also, decided to do plank to ‘take it easy’? Siobhan, you can’t do three full pushups, you definitely can’t even attempt a handstand 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The form. 🤦 Anyone watching her. That is not how you should do press ups!! And also don't want to state the obvious but remember that drinks challenge she did a few months back I think she claimed to do more than too?? 1.....2.....10! And just found to put it out there, everyone doesn't need to know your due your period!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.