Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Luckymum

Chatty Member
I'm happy enough with my 'the same' life. The rats and bugs are outside, our house is warm and cosy and I don't have to worry about flooding in torrential weather. I live close enough to absolutely beautiful beaches that can be enjoyed in any weather. There are no beach clubs but that doesn't matter to me. My family are not too far away and any time I get to spend with them over this Christmas period will be an absolute bonus after spending months apart. I love cooking and after a few days of holidays eating out/restaurants/takeaways I absolutely crave home cooked, good wholesome food. When we eventually get a pet it will be the right time for us as a family to welcome a pet into our family. For the long haul - not just a few weeks for 'the gram'
My gym is a warm, welcoming community where everyone is taking covid and personal hygiene very seriously as no-one wants to move back to home workouts if at all possible, there are no egos, no my protein sponsored athletes. Just people trying to make fitness fun and not something to be boasted about or videoed.
I am lucky to be in paid employment , in a job that I enjoy and have a steady income that doesn't fluctuate month by month. It gives my family stability and lets us plan for unexpected events and save for special occasions.
This is my daily gratitude journal. Today I am eternally grateful that I'm not 'living differently' and trying to climb the influenza ladder by trying to impress the higher tier of fitness influencers and make out that my life is something to be aspired to. I paid for my hair to be cut, highlighted and treated today and I was so happy to be able to support a business that has had a tough few months. That made me happy, I wasn't looking for a discount, reduction or freebie in return for a shout out. Being fitted in, getting an appointment and leaving a tip was enough for me.
Anyone else enjoying 'living the same'?

• Heart
Reactions: 72

LimerickHam

That CrossFit comp looked more like a covid comp 🙈 jesus the sweat was flying all over the place! How are they getting away with this seriously?! I’ve unfollowed dirty Siobhan. Couldn’t stand looking at her horsey teeth any longer but still hate watch stories now and again. She has a right pot belly on the go now 😳 I genuinely thought she was pregnant in those MMA sparring videos! Certainly not your average fitness PT...she’s totally bullshitting about her weight and size I’d say
If I wanted to see a ginger bird with a belly trying to repeatedly kick an Asian man, I'd hang around the Chinese in Rathkeale at 1am 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 71

LimerickHam

This 🤣🤣🤣🤣 christ almighty she would clean sicken you the way she slabbers on about it. I know my sister would personally tell me to fuck up if I was constantly bringing it up. Dont her family feel embarrassed? She's acting like they didn't contribute at all and its left her out of pocket.
Mortified for the family, she's making them out to be some type of Make a Wish/Barnardo's charity case that she helped realise their dream of getting on an actual plane :ROFLMAO:
Next there'll be stories about how she was paying her mam double the going rate to clean her room in swords last Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I’ve never lived in Bali but surely buying a full shop and cooking from it is still cheaper than ordering in food? She’s spouting shite. Sure the ungraceful guide do anything as cheap as possible and they cook from scratch in SE Asia. She’s some muppet. She’d want to put her maths degree 🤓 to use 🙄
You’re 100% correct - only westerners that don’t know how to shop in Bali (newbs) think that ordering food on go-jek (Asian version of Uber/Uber eats) and having it delivered is cheaper than shopping. Complete amateurs! There are bloody loads of online food stores in Bali that deliver local, organic produce (most with zero waste packaging). A couple weeks ago, I spent 500,000 rupiah on food that lasted me two weeks - that’s about €30. Ordering the food that she gets, you’re looking at between 50,000 and 150,000 rupiah for EACH meal, so about €3-€6. So, please explain to me how ordering each individual meal is cheaper?
If you shop in the supermarkets here that are aimed at westerners then yes, the food is very expensive - because it’s massively over priced! If you shop at local markets, you can feed a family of six people with meat/fish, rice, two kinds of veggies all made with local fresh herbs and spices for around 30,000 rupiah, which is less than €2.

She’s just lazy. And yeah, I can tell you that she doesn’t smell great in person. She drips sweat everywhere and doesn’t clean up after herself. The gym owners know this but because they’re desperate for the exposure on social media, she always gets treated like she’s royalty, always gets to train with the best coaches, gets the most rounds on pads during sparring sessions, even though a she’s completely shit at Muay Thai and really can’t pace herself at all. She can’t throw a proper punch at all, despite the fact that she gets loads extra coaching. It’s bullshit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

dontcome@me

VIP Member
If I were her family I would nearly just send her the money to cover my costs for South Africa at this stage the amount of mileage she has got over paying for her family to go on that holiday 🙄 she must have mentioned it weekly since they went. Vulgar still harping on about it and must just be annoying to them at this stage

• Haha
Reactions: 40

LimerickHam

I never noticed your one was a redhead, didn’t she say she saw the music video and it was one of her decisions to leave the 9-5 or something very similar/dramatic to that effect
My god, the power of music. Imagine if she'd listened to Dolly Parton's "Working 9 to 5" - she could be an actuary by now 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Mona86

VIP Member
Monday morning coffee thoughts *suggested

I ate and drank too much at the weekend, I feel like like crap. I’m not going to drink now until Christmas (who am I kidding)

im going to exercise 6 hours a day this weekand bring My calories down to 350 - I’m not restricting myself after the weekend in case that’s what you’re thinking. This is just something my body has asked for.

I love my life here, living differently being hungover all weekend singing Christmas carols with Irish people in December. It’s so different to home.
Grateful for this life that I don’t have to face a 9-5 on Monday . Instead I need to restrict my food and over exercise .

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Sorry folks but I’ve lurked on here long enough... those videos of the CrossFit competition today have sent me over the edge.. dozens of them on top of each other in the midst of a pandemic. How SELFISH can you get?

Her comment on deciding not to do a competition is laughable. She wouldn’t be able for it more like. Same way she wasnt able for 9 push-ups that time 😂 I feel sorry for the naive people handing over their hard earned cash to the absolute cowboy that is SOH. She should be ashamed of herself 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Turtle92

Anyone notice that she’s suddenly posting all these little interactions with locals after it was brought up previously in this thread that she acts like a snot nose westerner who doesn’t give a flying fuck about the locals. 🙄
I also don’t know why I still get surprised by how self centred she can be - going on about how she pays her cleaner extra and wanted to pay the woman who helped her with her bike. If you actually cared you wouldn’t go bragging about it on the gram.

Reactions: 31
completely take your point! I suppose they don’t subconsciously give back. It would be nice to see them promote a local warung from time to time.
Aye, because this is a generation that takes photos of their lunch just for likes on the ‘gram. It’s pure narcissism. But trust me when I say, there are plenty of westerners here that are much more aware and conscious of their privilege. I rent from a local guy with a wife and two kids, my rent covers most of their food, bills and school fees each month. I pay my own electric and do my own cleaning. I eat most of my evening meals with my local neighbour and his family, and send my laundry to the nice local people at the end of my road every couple of fays

My neighbour also supports elderly family in two other villages elsewhere, but had to reduce the amount of money he sends them because he’s not earning income a driver this year...when I found this out I started paying an extra 25% on my rent each month to help out. This month, I won a nice big project online, so to pay it forward I gave him 4 times the amount of extra rent I usually give for his older family members. I’m not saying this for boasting rights, I just want to assure people here that digital workers aren’t all selfish bastards (am not an influencer tho, so that could be why).

• Heart
Reactions: 30

brandambassador

VIP Member
Hi Siobhan
When you’re reading here again can you address a few things :

at the time you said you adopted the dogs, this was later downgraded to fostering which is now again downgraded to ‘just minding them for someone else’?

why are you so against washing yourself ? Bali has outdoor showers it’s fucking simple

why do you binge & restrict & pretend you love yourself no matter the size ?

no we don’t believe you about your villa. You’re not a property guru it makes no sense

will there be a waiting list for jan 1? Can the tattlers get a code 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29

LimerickHam

The voice notes and excel spreadsheets 🙈
If anyone was actually considering giving this clown €79 per month for 'coaching' you'd have to ask yourself why there are NO pictures if ANY of her clients, ANYWHERE!

Is she running a fucking Witness protection programme?? 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The dirt in Bali is ‘living differently’ 🤢
She is so full of bollocks, the state of her skin has got nothing to do with it being Bali. It’s not dirty here, it’s not a “third world country”, as someone else on here called it, which by the way, is a very outdated and offensive term to use. If that was the reason, we’d all have awful skin but actually lost people don’t here - the extra vitamin D actually helps keeps hair and skin healthier and spots at bay.

It’s her own personal hygiene - or should I say lack of. She sweats something rotten, people avoid getting too close to her at Bali MMA because she smells awful and the sweat just pours off her. And we can see that she isn’t showering anywhere near enough. She’s just a filthy runt.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28