Siobh.Ohagan #4 living differently but every days the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
.. loves third world countries there’s no tax to claim!
@Scrk1994 thank you for the thread title! Had to shorten as it wouldn’t fit.
On to our 4th thread already for Siobhan, queen of living differently! Anyone that wants to recap please go ahead!

Reactions: 10
Constantly tagging James Smith on her posts! bleeping dose

Ps also can't stand James Smith, such a smug looking twit

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why does she need her life stories validated by his book if so confident in herself and her way of living? Did he even share it on his stories?
Some info on stephmylife's stories this morning about how Bali open but asking people to be considerate to the locals who have suffered dreadfully due to the economic impacts and self isolate, get food delivered etc. I know SOH had a few tests before leaving Portugal but she didnt isolate did she?

Why does she need her life stories validated by his book if so confident in herself and her way of living? Did he even share it on his stories?
Some info on stephmylife's stories this morning about how Bali open but asking people to be considerate to the locals who have suffered dreadfully due to the economic impacts and self isolate, get food delivered etc. I know SOH had a few tests before leaving Portugal but she didnt isolate did she?
Isolate - not a f#cking chance!!!

Moved in with her mates and was off to the gym in no time

"http://waragainstagrammers.com/targ...p?username=siobh.ohagan&date_taken=2020-10-13"

Steph has a nerve giving Covid travel advice. Was off to Italy recently for an 'essential' trip recently.
Next time Im off on an essential trip I'll remember to pack my camera tripod so I can take essential pictures of cute Italy villages.
(the highlights are over on her own thread)

Reactions: 11
I don’t get why she wants to live differently when she doesn’t wanna ever leave cangu? So strange 😂 #notasolotraveller

I saw that on Steph’s stories! Actually I thought I’m glad she said that, as we’ve got knobs like our Siobh who thinks she can bounce from country to country without any precautions during a pandemic. The fact that she’s in her 30s and acts like a selfish idiot is just wild

Reactions: 5
Well this is the problem with these so called influencers. They do what they want, get called out, ignore it, or just block ppl who ask legitimate questions of their actions.
Hope ppl forget and move on. Until next time when they do it again.
In the mean time swipe up to buy my over priced this, that ,and the other.
No accountability for their actions - is accountability not 1 of the main selling point for the infamous furnace?

Reactions: 8
She had tests done but didn’t isolate in Portugal after..she was out wining and dining which defeats the purpose as she could have picked it up after her test. She’s thick as anything despite her AmAzInG leaving cert which apparently is still relevant in your 30s

Reactions: 13
If James Smith said covid wasn't real she would agree. Total sheep

Reactions: 14
Her latest photo on the grid is bizarre. So unflattering not sure how it’s meant to inspire anything or why anyone would sign up to Furness

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Her latest photo on the grid is bizarre. So unflattering not sure how it’s meant to inspire anything or why anyone would sign up to Furness
Just had a look, how cringe?? Like who are you empowering? The workers in Bali who you put at risk every day by refusing to acknowledge there’s a world wide pandemic and you’re leeching in a 3rd world country? Or the women who you scam into buying the program you don’t even follow yourself and outsource 99% of?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just had a look, how cringe?? Like who are you empowering? The workers in Bali who you put at risk every day by refusing to acknowledge there’s a world wide pandemic and you’re leeching in a 3rd world country? Or the women who you scam into buying the program you don’t even follow yourself and outsource 99% of?
Yes!! ☝☝

Also, she doesn't post before & after pics of her clients cos she's above all that...Sure you are Shiv, sure you are.

.. loves third world countries there’s no tax to claim!
@Scrk1994 thank you for the thread title! Had to shorten as it wouldn’t fit.
On to our 4th thread already for Siobhan, queen of living differently! Anyone that wants to recap please go ahead!
Titles mega cos it's true! 😂

Just seen this photo now. Wtaf??? Did she put that up as a dare or something?
She looks mental?? What's with the dirty socks in Bali, isn't it warm??

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The dirty socks and sandals....dirty hair, dirty nails, and she wonders why her skin is bad. But don’t tell her, she knows what to do.
Does anyone think it’s strange she posts absolutely no transformation pics for the oh so in demand furnace? Like she’s post her own transformation picture in flye fit four years ago enough, why not from your programme. Is the overpriced programme even producing results for people, bar the excel waffle that’s there’s no way to verify who it’s written by. I don’t recall her even including a measurements section in it. Empowering women to make the right food choices..... yeah siobh, and your straight on talking about having 4000 calories first thing in the morning. Obsessive much?
Training session incoming.

Reactions: 15
Yes!! ☝☝

Also, she doesn't post before & after pics of her clients cos she's above all that...Sure you are Shiv, sure you are.
She doesn’t believe in them 🙄. Yet she posts her own transformation (yoyoing weight) photos all the time. Biggest bullshitter ever

Reactions: 3
There must be no virus there, not even a sign of a sanitiser

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.