Siobh.Ohagan #4 living differently but every days the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fairy liquid in Nutella should also be in the next title.

She’s so overly privileged and unaware of it. Not doing dishes, barely picking up after herself, not bothering to wash, definitely not even making her bed..all because she believes those tasks are too minor for her big brain. She’s an absolute dose and needs a kick up the arse. My mother would be ashamed of me if I carried on like that, proud of the fact that I don’t even make myself a bowl of cereal.

Reactions: 20
There’s 4 days between her most recent grid posts, she has neither washed or brushed her hair in that time which is very apparent!! Imagining the smell makes me want to heave 🤮 How lazy do you need to be that the basics of personal hygiene aren’t a priority.
Sure back in the day didn’t she admit to going to bed in her clothes so she wouldn’t have to get dressed in the morning?😂😂 she ate her dinner from the microwave container too so she didn’t dirty a plate

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The fairy liquid in Nutella should also be in the next title.

She’s so overly privileged and unaware of it. Not doing dishes, barely picking up after herself, not bothering to wash, definitely not even making her bed..all because she believes those tasks are too minor for her big brain. She’s an absolute dose and needs a kick up the arse. My mother would be ashamed of me if I carried on like that, proud of the fact that I don’t even make myself a bowl of cereal.
This is actually the perfect summary of her I e struggled for ages to say what I think of her but this is it .. she thinks her ‘intellect’ makes menial everyday tasks beneath her .. she can’t function like an adult she’s pathetic

Reactions: 9
She just said it's so dirty and sweaty in Bali, yet she washes her hair once a wk, if even. God help the poor hairdresser having to touch that manky head.

• Sick
She just said it's so dirty and sweaty in Bali, yet she washes her hair once a wk, if even. God help the poor hairdresser having to touch that manky head.
And it’s bullshit to boot, it’s not dirty and sweaty here at all. Okay maybe it’s a little bit sweaty haha, but I mean, myself and most people I know shower 2-3 times per day (I’ll have a quick rinse off in the morning, then a full shower after the gym, and another quick rinse before getting into bed - which I made myself earlier that day 😂).

At the moment it’s 30+ degrees during the day. So yeah it gets hot, but at night it cools right down (we are starting to go into rainy season so the storms tend to come at night). It’s only dirty if you don’t keep yourself clean regularly. The locals here literally NEVER smell bad, because they wash and shower at least 3 times a day, it’s just part of the culture.

Reactions: 15
And it’s bullshit to boot, it’s not dirty and sweaty here at all. Okay maybe it’s a little bit sweaty haha, but I mean, myself and most people I know shower 2-3 times per day (I’ll have a quick rinse off in the morning, then a full shower after the gym, and another quick rinse before getting into bed - which I made myself earlier that day 😂).

At the moment it’s 30+ degrees during the day. So yeah it gets hot, but at night it cools right down (we are starting to go into rainy season so the storms tend to come at night). It’s only dirty if you don’t keep yourself clean regularly. The locals here literally NEVER smell bad, because they wash and shower at least 3 times a day, it’s just part of the culture.
Oh lord, it's going to rain in bali? What Is siobhan 'chasing the sun's o'Hagan gonna do? Seriously though, the other day she wouldn't even go to the door to meet the food delivery driver because it was raining.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Even in Ireland, where it's definately not 'sweaty' weather, people wash/shower at least 3-4 times a week I imagine?? I gym 5 times a week and definately need to shower after each session- the head would be itched off me otherwise? I don't understand how she doesn't make a connection between her horrific hygiene practices and her skin outbreaks? It's not as if she's not super intelligent (as she likes to remind everyone...almost daily...)

Even in Ireland, where it's definately not 'sweaty' weather, people wash/shower at least 3-4 times a week I imagine?? I gym 5 times a week and definately need to shower after each session- the head would be itched off me otherwise? I don't understand how she doesn't make a connection between her horrific hygiene practices and her skin outbreaks? It's not as if she's not super intelligent (as she likes to remind everyone...almost daily...)
It's crazy isn't it, exactly in Ireland depending on your hair u can get 2nd day hair etc with Gyming- dry off amy sweat, some dry shampoo and tieing it up. U know yourself. But over there, she hasn't a clue, we've never once see her mention 3 showers a day anyway? SHE must be filthy, not Bali!!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
You can see she's hinting at us on here, with her another botch editing video, fair play to her for reading the script.

Reactions: 1
You can see she's hinting at us on here, with her another botch editing video, fair play to her for reading the script.
She has zero qualifications to be talking about this. I’m going to refer to her as Freud O’ Hagan from now on, because that’s who she thinks she is. Morto for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has zero qualifications to be talking about this. I’m going to refer to her as Freud O’ Hagan from now on, because that’s who she thinks she is. Morto for her.
Oh my days!!! Shocking, patronizing as hell. Go on your best Fraud O’Hagan.. stay in your lane...

Reactions: 1
Had to go and look at this video, oh my god, another example of her just saying what she thinks her followers need to hear but not actually believing it or following it herself. Says - 'When I get a negative comment that could anger me I take a step back and think oh maybe theres something wrong with person so i try to speak see their side and reply rationally and try to solve the problem together'. Does - deletes any comment that doesnt agree with her point, blocks person writing it, closes DMs so no-one can try to explain any difference of opinion, also deletes her caption and writes things like 'felt cute might delete later' or whatever she did with that period post when people said the information she was giving was dangerous. Lord above, do people not see this yet?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.