Siobh.Ohagan #4 living differently but every days the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Former eating disorder sufferer here too - she is a binge eater, lots of people are and they don't realise it. Eating salads all week and then eating "bad" food at the weekend is a very unhealthy relationship to have with food - regardless of whether "normal" people do it, its disordered.

She purges with extreme exercise as a "punishment" for the "bad" eating/foods. She is very disordered with her mentality around food and exercise.
Oh she's definitely has an eating disorder and calls it 'life balance'! I sincerely apologise, I suppose my experience and others in my therapy group experienced extreme binge eating with bulimia so I was only thinking of that.

Yay us for conquering ED's though! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hi Shiv!!👋👋👋 Thanks so much for answering all the speculation here about your villa, and proving we know you so well- 'deleted' the app but as predicted still took pics of her food in case we wanted to see what she ate in the last 24hrs (and no- yet another huge burger is NOT content...🙄😂) Did a Zara & Pull & Bear shop because she couldn't wear non-branded local clothes (would this be another example of white privilege?) And how hard would it be to ask a local what the fruit was- if it grows naturally in the area it's not that frigging unusual you dingbat???

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Im still in denial and think she's in Ireland 🤣🤣🤣 and all that crap was pre recorded. I'll come out of denial by the end of the day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hi Shiv!!👋👋👋 Thanks so much for answering all the speculation here about your villa, and proving we know you so well- 'deleted' the app but as predicted still took pics of her food in case we wanted to see what she ate in the last 24hrs (and no- yet another huge burger is NOT content...🙄😂) Did a Zara & Pull & Bear shop because she couldn't wear non-branded local clothes (would this be another example of white privilege?) And how hard would it be to ask a local what the fruit was- if it grows naturally in the area it's not that frigging unusual you dingbat???
Smash open the fruit - but don't do it inside my villa, I don't want to clean it up.
In case there is any mess - I'll leave that on the street and a local can deal with it.
After all, just like the gym, why should I clean up after me, there is ppl to do that.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Why would you bother taking 24 hrs off insta, yet photograph and show us everything you did when you return. What an absolute melt. It seems as if she took 24hrs off to catch up on her tattle thread.

‘I got soooooooo many messages about my villa’

Sure Jan....

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ah stop I can't help but laugh she obviously seen the pisstake video about bloggers/influencers(her) announcing their break and popped back on😂 hilarious really!
No more did she delete the app for 24 hours. Pointless she's too addicted!
Every single time she talks into the camera it screams I'm not lonely, living my best life, look at me.
Must be hard trying to impress everyone around her by throwing parties buying books for them etc.
Ps just the video of the fruit smashing you can tell she isn't used to having real friends! The manner and tone in which she said don't do it inside the villa just shows she isn't aware of how she speaks to people and how entitled she comes across. But remember she got 500+ points in the leaving and can highlight books so we're lucky to get an insight into the oh so shivvy lifestyle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Was the burger comment & picture a dig at the other fitness insta girl who mentioned it yesterday? Sorry I can't remember her name, she's mentioned earlier in this thread. I watched her stories, she seems to live what she preaches. She was asked if it's frustrating to see fitness instagrammers with huge followings being successful by selling generic plans etc. She said that it was very frustrating to see these big names telling their clients to do one thing and then they're eating burgers every week (I'm paraphrasing).

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Was the burger comment & picture a dig at the other fitness insta girl who mentioned it yesterday? Sorry I can't remember her name, she's mentioned earlier in this thread. I watched her stories, she seems to live what she preaches. She was asked if it's frustrating to see fitness instagrammers with huge followings being successful by selling generic plans etc. She said that it was very frustrating to see these big names telling their clients to do one thing and then they're eating burgers every week (I'm paraphrasing).
Maeve Kavanagh (pretty princess fitness) - yes I'd say so, such a childish thing to do- like a big 'duck you'. Shiv's not a patch on someone like Maeve (who isn't everyone's cup of tea but I like her honesty?) who actually lives the lifestyle she coaches/preaches. Also found it hilarious that Paul Olima (JS & Diren Kartel's buddy) made a grid post about 'insta wankers' taking time off- quote "Nobody bleeding cares ya big dry lunches!" 😂 😂 😂 I'd say she's looked upon as a total groupie among that crew?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"Loads of people have been asking me" is the new "I read this about myself on Tattle"
The thing is, no can even ask her anything because she has her DMs closed. And as if anyone in their right mind would email her to ask any of the petty tit she says they do

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The thing is, no can even ask her anything because she has her DMs closed. And as if anyone in their right mind would email her to ask any of the petty tit she says they do
OMG I forgot about that!!! Does she get messages by carrier pigeon then?? 😂

• Haha
Hi Siobhan
When you’re reading here again can you address a few things :

at the time you said you adopted the dogs, this was later downgraded to fostering which is now again downgraded to ‘just minding them for someone else’?

why are you so against washing yourself ? Bali has outdoor showers it’s bleeping simple

why do you binge & restrict & pretend you love yourself no matter the size ?

no we don’t believe you about your villa. You’re not a property guru it makes no sense

will there be a waiting list for jan 1? Can the tattlers get a code 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just checked Air BB, lots of gaffs for 50/60 a night, no doubt she will lie about prices, but ill be watching ginge!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m confused, is she staying in her villa or not? I couldn’t make out the answer between her huffing & sucking air through her teeth. I replayed the stories but I’m still none the wiser

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m confused, is she staying in her villa or not? I couldn’t make out the answer between her huffing & sucking air through her teeth. I replayed the stories but I’m still none the wiser
She wasn’t going to as ideally she wants somewhere with indoor living as easier work, do yoga, air con etc (did she not think of this when taking out lease in first place?). But now she thinks she will stay there till after Christmas when more of the big villas will become available as everyone is renting them for the Christmas.
Such a ridiculous situation!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
"I'd take this review I wrote myself over any before/after pic any day"
- of course you would Shiv. 🙈

*but oddly, even your clients aren't even posting before/after pics of themselves.... 🤔

• Haha
She wasn’t going to as ideally she wants somewhere with indoor living as easier work, do yoga, air con etc (did she not think of this when taking out lease in first place?). But now she thinks she will stay there till after Christmas when more of the big villas will become available as everyone is renting them for the Christmas.
Thank you 😊

What does she mean by indoor living?! I saw this on her stories and was v confused 😂 she’s hardly living outdoors, we’d never hear the end of the struggle getting food delivered in the rain otherwise surely 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.