Siobh.Ohagan #4 living differently but every days the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got a great LOL out of all your messages. I can't wait till she logs on tonight around 11ish and tries to defend herself here. I wonder does she know so many people see through her bullshit?
Such a bad call going to Bali for and promoting her shitness program furnace there , she's a nobody there and clearly is struggling with the furnace as there's no client feedback at all? Bar the one comment where she never gave a refund because she's too busy spending the money on cinnamon rolls and an iphone. Bad business practice. But hey she got 500 points in the leaving and can touch her nose with her foot.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I got a great LOL out of all your messages. I can't wait till she logs on tonight around 11ish and tries to defend herself here. I wonder does she know so many people see through her bullshit?
Such a bad call going to Bali for and promoting her shitness program furnace there , she's a nobody there and clearly is struggling with the furnace as there's no client feedback at all? Bar the one comment where she never gave a refund because she's too busy spending the money on cinnamon rolls and an iphone. Bad business practice. But hey she got 500 points in the leaving and can touch her nose with her foot.
when she tried her foot over her head tho :sick: too much information.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Trying to blag a delivery of free tit from Monica Tolan id say seeing as she’s the only one allowed to pass remarks on her skin 😂😂 don’t know why she’s blaming the ‘dirt’ in Bali, it’s in bits wherever she goes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Trying to blag a delivery of free tit from Monica Tolan id say seeing as she’s the only one allowed to pass remarks on her skin 😂😂 don’t know why she’s blaming the ‘dirt’ in Bali, it’s in bits wherever she goes 😂
The dirt in Bali is ‘living differently’ 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The dirt in Bali is ‘living differently’ 🤢
She is so full of bollocks, the state of her skin has got nothing to do with it being Bali. It’s not dirty here, it’s not a “third world country”, as someone else on here called it, which by the way, is a very outdated and offensive term to use. If that was the reason, we’d all have awful skin but actually lost people don’t here - the extra vitamin D actually helps keeps hair and skin healthier and spots at bay.

It’s her own personal hygiene - or should I say lack of. She sweats something rotten, people avoid getting too close to her at Bali MMA because she smells awful and the sweat just pours off her. And we can see that she isn’t showering anywhere near enough. She’s just a filthy runt.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
She is so full of bollocks, the state of her skin has got nothing to do with it being Bali. It’s not dirty here, it’s not a “third world country”, as someone else on here called it, which by the way, is a very outdated and offensive term to use. If that was the reason, we’d all have awful skin but actually lost people don’t here - the extra vitamin D actually helps keeps hair and skin healthier and spots at bay.

It’s her own personal hygiene - or should I say lack of. She sweats something rotten, people avoid getting too close to her at Bali MMA because she smells awful and the sweat just pours off her. And we can see that she isn’t showering anywhere near enough. She’s just a filthy runt.
This is the kind of Tea I came for.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

She admits she has to wear acrylic nails to stop picking her face so she’s the problem. I used to work abroad and despite drinking most nights (party rep)’my skin was amazing!! Sunshine, vitamin D, loads of water, loads of showers, extra moisturiser. She needs to shower probably 3 times a day (morning), after workouts and before bed. Stop picking her face and leave the make up off a few weeks!

Yeah Siobhan they all freaked when you put your phone in the pool .. not 🙄. That was cringe ..look at me and my new phone its waterproof ..don't believe me ? ...dunks it in pool . They couldn't give a duck 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I volunteered in South East Asia for 6 months, and my skin was never better.
Travelling on the back of bikes with dust etc, but with the combination of sunshine, constantly moisturising, and obviously showering a lot because of the heat, my skin was in great shape.

She should just shut up about it..she gives out when people send her advice, but keeps drawing attention to the state of it. Don't understand her at all

Reactions: 4
Epic tan fail in her latest post. Forgot your feet love! And for the love of God change the bikini bottoms they don't suit your frame!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Omg u serious, is she actually wiffy????

She admits she has to wear acrylic nails to stop picking her face so she’s the problem. I used to work abroad and despite drinking most nights (party rep)’my skin was amazing!! Sunshine, vitamin D, loads of water, loads of showers, extra moisturiser. She needs to shower probably 3 times a day (morning), after workouts and before bed. Stop picking her face and leave the make up off a few weeks!
Exactly my thoughts, even though ur getting more sunshine, u tend to be more attentive to your skin and by default it's getting more moisture from factors and aftersun . I'd say she doesn't do any of it like? I always find after a holiday etc alot of my skin issues are way better, namely dryness, the Chicken skin and more even tone!

Yeah Siobhan they all freaked when you put your phone in the pool .. not 🙄. That was cringe ..look at me and my new phone its waterproof ..don't believe me ? ...dunks it in pool . They couldn't give a duck 🤣🤣
Stop! I was praying it wasn't waterproof!!🤣🤣

Epic tan fail in her latest post. Forgot your feet love! And for the love of God change the bikini bottoms they don't suit your frame!!!!!
Some dude commented stop wearing socks in the sun🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm actually starting to wonder if she has an actual disorder with this whole skin picking thing. It's just so constant that I'm actually concerned it's a mental health issue at this stage. I don't think she's truly happy, I think she's convincing herself she is.

I could be overreaching here, but obsessive picking at your face is not normal...

(And I say this as someone who has to pop a spot when I find it, but I go at it once and then don't touch it because I don't want to infect it!)
Skin picking is a sign/symptom of Body Dysmorphia, as far as I know. I remember reading something about that years ago- picking your face, lips and pulling hair. I'm not mental health professional though, I'm sure it's a sign of a few different mental health disorders or even in people who've been traumatized.

Reactions: 3
Skin picking is a sign/symptom of Body Dysmorphia, as far as I know. I remember reading something about that years ago- picking your face, lips and pulling hair.
I never think it's as bad as she declares? Maybe it's poor camerawork/filters or whatever but she never looks like she can't leave the house or anything? Is it a drama thing maybe, then she snaps when people try to help?

Reactions: 2
I dunno @Kilingtime, she's an enigma 😂 I hope nothing is seriously wrong with her in that respect. instagram is the last place she needs to be and she could benefit from talking to a therapist about it.
I'd say doing the body building and going back to normal would rattle your head something serious.

I just don't get how she's keeping afloat. Her content is so subpar. she's no craic, no fitness tips, nothing engaging..just photos of herself, videos of her doing yoga sped up and pictures of books. Things have moved on, people know more about fitness than ever without having done whatever 10 week nothing-cert she got. if she wants to keep her position as a "fitness influencer" she should up her game or just can it and start again.

Skin picking is a sign/symptom of Body Dysmorphia, as far as I know. I remember reading something about that years ago- picking your face, lips and pulling hair. I'm not mental health professional though, I'm sure it's a sign of a few different mental health disorders or even in people who've been traumatized.
If it’s a disorder she has it could be dermatilamania, it’s more of a compulsion than anything

Reactions: 2
It's actually so interesting that you say that, because I was wondering about the body dysmorphia when she posted the thing saying she 'looked 10kg heavier' when she literally looked no different to me.

Not to diagnose but she definitely suffers from some form of body dysmorphia. For all her preaching about therapy being cool that time, she really needs to work with a therapist for her own good.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.