Siobh.Ohagan #4 living differently but every days the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so confused. Did she not take a lease out on the place she used to live pre covid. Because u can't buy in Bali as a foreigner or something along those lines something about permanent residences. I'm not 100 percent sire but my belief was she had a place that she would be in for the presuable future of the villa she always in pre covid

Reactions: 3
What does she mean by indoor living?! I saw this on her stories and was v confused 😂 she’s hardly living outdoors, we’d never hear the end of the struggle getting food delivered in the rain otherwise surely 🙄😂
She means that her kitchen and living area are open (3 walls and a roof with blinds to tie down over the open wall if it’s raining etc.) typical of many villas in bali which wouldn’t be for me personally. Way too hot - I need aircon and protection from mosquitos!
Pretty sure she’ll have tied herself into a very long lease (at least 5 years) which I think now she realises it was a big mistake

Reactions: 7
Someone needs to tell her the crusty nike socks pulled up as high as possible is not a lewk.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She means that her kitchen and living area are open (3 walls and a roof with blinds to tie down over the open wall if it’s raining etc.) typical of many villas in bali which wouldn’t be for me personally. Way too hot - I need aircon and protection from mosquitos!
Pretty sure she’ll have tied herself into a very long lease (at least 5 years) which I think now she realises it was a big mistake
You know t
You know the guy Ed that’s sharing with her at moment? His bedroom in current villa seems to be “outdoors” like that. There were rats running along the eves. I wouldn’t be able to cope! 🙈😱😂

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Lads...I do think she’s so cheeky about the puppies. She literally still has the grid post up where she says she finally committed to something and is on her stories saying it was part time? I also just don’t understand her logic. She flew home because she felt Bali wasn’t taking it seriously, fair enough I can’t say I wouldn’t. But she’s “living differently” now in Bali by doing whatever the duck...because Bali isn’t taking it seriously lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ah very good, thank you for explaining!

Reactions: 3
Haha ya just saw, weird isn't it, wouldnt there be a ton of bugs inside then??
Well like I said that Ed guy sharing villa with them at moment had his room “outside” and had rats running along the eves. 😬😬

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I'm happy enough with my 'the same' life. The rats and bugs are outside, our house is warm and cosy and I don't have to worry about flooding in torrential weather. I live close enough to absolutely beautiful beaches that can be enjoyed in any weather. There are no beach clubs but that doesn't matter to me. My family are not too far away and any time I get to spend with them over this Christmas period will be an absolute bonus after spending months apart. I love cooking and after a few days of holidays eating out/restaurants/takeaways I absolutely crave home cooked, good wholesome food. When we eventually get a pet it will be the right time for us as a family to welcome a pet into our family. For the long haul - not just a few weeks for 'the gram'
My gym is a warm, welcoming community where everyone is taking covid and personal hygiene very seriously as no-one wants to move back to home workouts if at all possible, there are no egos, no my protein sponsored athletes. Just people trying to make fitness fun and not something to be boasted about or videoed.
I am lucky to be in paid employment , in a job that I enjoy and have a steady income that doesn't fluctuate month by month. It gives my family stability and lets us plan for unexpected events and save for special occasions.
This is my daily gratitude journal. Today I am eternally grateful that I'm not 'living differently' and trying to climb the influenza ladder by trying to impress the higher tier of fitness influencers and make out that my life is something to be aspired to. I paid for my hair to be cut, highlighted and treated today and I was so happy to be able to support a business that has had a tough few months. That made me happy, I wasn't looking for a discount, reduction or freebie in return for a shout out. Being fitted in, getting an appointment and leaving a tip was enough for me.
Anyone else enjoying 'living the same'?

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Well like I said that Ed guy sharing villa with them at moment had his room “outside” and had rats running along the eves. 😬😬
Yup !! Went to Bali last year and we had N outdoor kitchen ( just a roof!) Beautiful now but our first night we went to the shop and picked up a few bits , including a box of cornflakes. Had a bowl that night and left the box on the counter without thinking. Next morning I picked the box up to have another bowl. It had doubled in weight ! I screamed and put it down, jumping back expecting to see a giant lizard or something come out. The biggest rat I have ever seen casually pops out of the box and trots off 🤢🤢🤢🤢 needless to say we bleached the place and everything was kept in the fridge from then on. Didn't touch the counters or anything in the kitchen after. Not the dreamy Bali that's always portrayed 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Lads...I do think she’s so cheeky about the puppies. She literally still has the grid post up where she says she finally committed to something and is on her stories saying it was part time? I also just don’t understand her logic. She flew home because she felt Bali wasn’t taking it seriously, fair enough I can’t say I wouldn’t. But she’s “living differently” now in Bali by doing whatever the duck...because Bali isn’t taking it seriously lol
Believe nothing she says. Even her own puppies aren't real 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yup !! Went to Bali last year and we had N outdoor kitchen ( just a roof!) Beautiful now but our first night we went to the shop and picked up a few bits , including a box of cornflakes. Had a bowl that night and left the box on the counter without thinking. Next morning I picked the box up to have another bowl. It had doubled in weight ! I screamed and put it down, jumping back expecting to see a giant lizard or something come out. The biggest rat I have ever seen casually pops out of the box and trots off 🤢🤢🤢🤢 needless to say we bleached the place and everything was kept in the fridge from then on. Didn't touch the counters or anything in the kitchen after. Not the dreamy Bali that's always portrayed 😂
Maybe this is why she doesn’t buy any food or cook for herself, and any shite she does buy she eats in one go not to binge but to prevent rats getting to it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe this is why she doesn’t buy any food or cook for herself, and any shite she does buy she eats in one go not to binge but to prevent rats getting to it 😂
What’s her excuse everywhere else she lives in the world, and doesn’t buy food/cook then??!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Swords is pretty much the same as Bali, lots of poor people, rats, and houses with only 3 walls 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
you keep blocking people who are telling the truth!! You are one of the worst fitness influencers on Instagram Siobhan! Such a smug idiot!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.