Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LimerickHam

It's not about the form or technique lads, its about how loud you can drop those weights on the ground for the 'gram. (and video it all obvs).

• Haha
Reactions: 22

LimerickHam

More examples today of her dropping weights from overhead, even though the weight isn’t even heavy. She’s pathetic. Also, in a lot of CrossFit competitions, if you drop the weight from overhead, the rep doesn’t count. You have to control it back down to hip height and drop it from there. She’s such a piece of narcissistic shit. Look at me, look at me, LOOK AT ME AND MY SHITTY LIFTING TECHNIQUES.

Don’t even get me started on the pic she posted “minding your hat” for some girl. The most unflattering thing I’ve seen her post since her camel toe. She looks like a man. But a really fucking ugly one. That smells like a pigsty.

Peace out ✌
Regina, you need to get off the fence and say what you really feel 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22

dontcome@me

VIP Member
What good is a giving your family a gift if you’re going to keep bringing up how you gave them that gift.
She’s not a millionaire ffs (far from it), personally my family wouldnt dream of allowing me to pay for them to go on a trip like that. My parents are still sending me money for Christmas in my 30s 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Bbbb67

She needs to put more thought into her morning coffee thoughts. Saying she doesnt want to go out NYE but feels she has to do it for all those at home that cant. As if shes taking one for the team and doing us all a favour? I yesterday she said she wanted to do a reel of her year 2020 but thought it would be bad taste, even though she had no problem posting it all at the time then adding 'if my content makes you jealous just mute or unfollow me, your mental health is more Important'.

• Wow

Luckymum

Chatty Member
Question? Why doesn't she show before and after pics of the furnace? I don't get it? The feedback seems to be made up. Typing so similar yet trying to be so different 😂. No way a coach would not put up progress pics of a program they're selling. I don't know between my protein, furnace, teeth whitening she seems like a chancer!
She'd try sell snow to an Eskimo that one.
Don't be silly - why would a fitness plan have before/after pics or transformation stories? No, no the Furnace uses extremely advanced marketing techniques. You might not have heard of it. Its called a spreadsheet template, with no date/time/proof of who actually filled it out but that shares highly informative and persuasive 'client feedback'. Lets not forget you can also go on the Furnace Insta page and listen to clients with their voices heavily disguised talking about how brill they found the program. You can't see them and their voices sound like they are in a witness protection program and being disguised for their own safety but its obviously a highly effective marketing communication tool. There is a waiting list you know.

• Haha
Anyone else having the cringe of their life at yer wan thinking she’s singing an unreal version of Grace or am I just being a dick?

• Haha

Belowdeck

Ok who asked her if she has an problems with camel toe in her myprotein gear? I’m dead 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 moose knuckle.

• Haha

LimerickHam

The quote/post this morning is someone else’s. I’ve read it before. It’s something like ‘ that extra 7 pounds is memories with your family band friends ‘ etc. She just plagiarised
Siobhan??? Stealing someone else's ideas/content/morning coffee thoughts??? I for one am SHOCKED at this accusation.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Louiselb

Hey siobhan honey, if you’re reading here... if you went home and got a job, and lived normally, instead of having to move to a poor country to exploit the poor by acting rich because you don’t work.... people would respect you. What you don’t realise is that people are watching your stories because it’s so incredibly entertaining to watch you make a fool of yourself, fooling yourself into thinking you are too special to work. Or wash. No one, absolutely no one believes you have a waiting list. Stop it. Now. People aren’t aspiring to your whitening strips. Stop it. We don’t want the clothes. Stop it. And, you’re not exactly a fitness inspiration. Stop the take away food and eat your veges. You’d be different if you didn’t drink, but you do. So stop it. Sorry but someone needs to tell you you’re not an influencer. You’re a laughing stock. Tough love but I reckon if you put that energy into something productive, you’d be inspiring for the right reasons. Merry Christmas.

• Heart

Fdc123

Her squats form is shit, she's going to do serious damage to her knees when they keep extending past her toes... That's the first rule of squats, you'd think a coach or athlete would know that much...
Not saying this in an argumentative way or anything, but that rule isn't true. For powerlifting a low bar squat is used to reinforce using the hips moving first and keeping the the weight distribution in the mid foot. To get in the full bottom of the squat, so what Olympic weightlifters have to do to get under the bar as fast as possible, your knees have to go to your toes or past it to get that deep into the squat (that's why oly lifters usually train using a high bar squat), it's more so to do with what part of the body moves first in the squat, so if she's squatting (which I have seen and she does do this), and she's starting the squat movement by moving her knees first and not her hips and her knees are going in front of her toes then that's bad technique as the weight distribution is in the balls of her foot instead of mid foot. Sorry for the long post 😂 I just compete in powerlifting and crossfit and I've heard that so many times and it's not true, but it's so widely believed.

Magmay

It all looked so forced and awkward. Everything was done ‘for the gram’. Imagine spending your Christmas Day with a bunch of overgrown teenagers, with zero direction in their lives. No thanks!
I actually look forward to seeing how people who are abroad celebrate Christmas cos while it’s different it always looks fun and different and like they’ve made a huge effort. I myself spent a Christmas abroad and it was so different and so special cos your friends become your family when you’re abroad. But I just didn’t get that from their day, as someone said it seemed thrown together for the gram. Nothing special or different for the day, nobody dressed up, they got takeaway dinner. Like maybe for a change book a table get dressed up. But yea I think the main thing is it was a group of people who are not actually friends and were more interest in content than a wholesome Christmas.

I also agree with what someone above said about her 9-5 life in Bali. I’m sure most people have been to Asia or travelled to somewhere outside of Ireland and I just feel she is so wasteful. There is literally nothing appealing about her lifestyle, she never eats local food, which by the way is one of the nicest cuisines in all of Asia! She hasn’t been outside of bali, indonesia is incredible and there are so many amazing islands to explore. She never mixes with locals, can she speak any of the language? Like why anyone would be jealous of her lifestyle, the only thing she has that we don’t have is sun. That’s it because she is not making anything of her experience. She has traveled across the world to use the gym and sunbathe. I’d rather be in lockdown here, going on hikes and coffee dates with real people and having real conversations because her life looks empty and boring. And I hate how little respect and interest she has for the amazing country she’s in!

sorry such a long post!

• Heart

Kilingtime

VIP Member
She also said recently she wasn’t going to make comments on her own body, that’s clearly gone out the window 🤥
She is OBSESSED with her appearance- from her skin to her hair to her figure.
I really think her competing has totally sent her over the edge. She lost weight, then decided to try competing- she was coached (well) by an experienced couple, then almost immediately afterwards reversed her whole goals/journey, slating anyone who competes, shouting about the damage it (can) do to your body etc. totally ignoring the fact she pretty much ignored the after competition advice for reversing back to a sustainable regime afterwards. So she now has serious food/body/yoyo issues that are becoming more & more apparent the past few months.
I don't think she's a good fitness/health role model at all, and I despair of anyone who blindly follows her thinking she's knowledgeable about what shes supposed to do for a living.
Shes the ONLY 'fitness ' (& I use the term VERY loosely) person that I follow that has never posted real life clients testimonials, or shared stories from clients showing results- ss of an excel spreadsheet don't count ?!

• Heart
Sure the state of the planet she is just oblivious?? And all the dogs, I mean does she not realise they all cud be strays with no food, water, shelter and have a parasite burden? She's an utter idiot!!
You’re spot on, most of the dogs at the beach are strays. They stay there and survive on scraps from the restaurants along the beach, to be fair, they do get fed plenty. The beach dogs are always chunkier than the street dogs. But yeah, parasites are a real issue. Generally, the rule is is that if a dog is wearing a collar, they have a home. No collar usually means they’re strays/semi-stray.

The thing is are so many street dogs around here, we can’t save them all. But a lot of westerners do what they can. One of my neighbours doesn’t look after their dog at all, never feeds her, and just leaves her shut out on the street 24/7. They kick her too, because she is skittish AF. When I moved here, she was skin and bone with loadsa fur missing.

I feed her most days, and I’ve badgered another neighbour into feeding her his families left overs too. Now, her fur is gorgeous and healthy and she’s put in about 5kg and looks beautiful. And sleeps on my porch when it’s raining. She’s still too skittish to let me stroke her, but after five months of effort she now trusts me enough to take snacks out my hand and let me sit close to her. But I’m 100% genuine, I don’t do this for gram. I do it because I love animals and I love her.

SOH does the bare minimum, takes a few pics and videos of her “part time dogs” (that by the way, clearly look like they have homes because their fur is healthy and they aren’t at all skinny) and then we see them kicking the dogs out of the Villa once they’ve got their “content” - she shared a video a few days ago of them (not exactly gently) pushing the dogs out their villa.

Shes a fucking phoney and a half. If she gave an actual shit about the animals in Bali, she would be occasionally mixing up her content and share some of the links for online donations that various animal revues rely on to save as many street dogs and cats as possible. She has a platform that could help make a difference and raise some badly needed funds from her followers, and share follow up content on individual rescues that do actions have helped save. But no, all we get is the same old bollocking boring coffee thoughts that show just how vapid and lacking in personality she is, followed by yoga (original, mate), followed by her terrible attempts at a “workout, filled by junk food and alcohol.

Bore off already

• Heart
She is so full of bollocks, the state of her skin has got nothing to do with it being Bali. It’s not dirty here, it’s not a “third world country”, as someone else on here called it, which by the way, is a very outdated and offensive term to use. If that was the reason, we’d all have awful skin but actually lost people don’t here - the extra vitamin D actually helps keeps hair and skin healthier and spots at bay.

It’s her own personal hygiene - or should I say lack of. She sweats something rotten, people avoid getting too close to her at Bali MMA because she smells awful and the sweat just pours off her. And we can see that she isn’t showering anywhere near enough. She’s just a filthy runt.
This is the kind of Tea I came for.

• Haha