Siobh.Ohagan #4 living differently but every days the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she think we are jealous of this lifestyle? Oh look at me im great i pay my cleaner extra.. who on earth needs a cleaner every 2nd day. She comes across so lazy & tone deaf..I think everyone can see she has a huge issue with binge & restriction...how is this living your best life??? Such a bad advertisement for her own business!! She seems such a shallow person. Her life seems so lonely, & fake. And to think it will be the rest of us paying towards her pension!! Sickening.

Reactions: 9
How can she think we are jealous of this lifestyle? Oh look at me im great i pay my cleaner extra.. who on earth needs a cleaner every 2nd day. She comes across so lazy & tone deaf..I think everyone can see she has a huge issue with binge & restriction...how is this living your best life??? Such a bad advertisement for her own business!! She seems such a shallow person. Her life seems so lonely, & fake. And to think it will be the rest of us paying towards her pension!! Sickening.
My god. We have a cleaner once a fortnight . Because my hubby had been doing 6x12 hour days in front line, I work full time & we have a baby so just impossible to get everything done . Some fortnights I feel maybe we don’t need it but I can’t see how you’d need a housekeeper every 2 days ! My god does she even clean up after herself

I don’t really have an issue with her having a cleaner so often but I do find it gross and tacky that she had to mentioned that she pays him double what he asked for.. it’s just unnecessary. Also bet Ed is delighted that Becca and Begs can’t get to Bali, as he won’t need to move out for a bit!!!

Reactions: 17
I’ve just watched Ed’s latest story on his a need to read account. Am I jumping the gun massively or does it sound like he’s taking a massive swipe at shiv and beg? Maybe beg more so re mental health and therapy!

Reactions: 3
I’ve just watched Ed’s latest story on his a need to read account. Am I jumping the gun massively or does it sound like he’s taking a massive swipe at shiv and beg? Maybe beg more so re mental health and therapy!
I can't believe he has swipe up links for therapy?!? And for online therapy? Its not something you go to on a whim. You need to make sure they are accredited, see what experience they have etc. If someone has been thinking about therapy for a long time but is afraid to go, then has one bad experience when they finally pluck up the courage, the harm that could do is untold. I just think it's so crass and irresponsible. Really makes me see his true colours

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Just seen siobhan on Sophie Bennett’s story (a nice UK girl in Bali ) saying her goal is to have a coffee shop where people can bring their dogs 🙄 still trying to get JS attention

Reactions: 6
Anyone notice that she’s suddenly posting all these little interactions with locals after it was brought up previously in this thread that she acts like a snot nose westerner who doesn’t give a flying duck about the locals. 🙄
I also don’t know why I still get surprised by how self centred she can be - going on about how she pays her cleaner extra and wanted to pay the woman who helped her with her bike. If you actually cared you wouldn’t go bragging about it on the gram.

Reactions: 31
Becca Gillen on the way. Galway to London to Dublin to Amsterdam to Jakarta .... doesn't know if they will let her in but gonna try . Could be back in galway in 2 days she says . ..... pray Jakarta let's her in and its one way!!!!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Becca Gillen on the way. Galway to London to Dublin to Amsterdam to Jakarta .... doesn't know if they will let her in but gonna try . Could be back in galway in 2 days she says . ..... pray Jakarta let's her in and its one way!!!!
She has her own thread on tattle.

Reactions: 2
I wouldn’t be welcoming here with open arms after that journey

Reactions: 2
Anyone notice that she’s suddenly posting all these little interactions with locals after it was brought up previously in this thread that she acts like a snot nose westerner who doesn’t give a flying duck about the locals. 🙄
I also don’t know why I still get surprised by how self centred she can be - going on about how she pays her cleaner extra and wanted to pay the woman who helped her with her bike. If you actually cared you wouldn’t go bragging about it on the gram.
Yup, it's like most of her content these days is in direct response to what's posted on here, which isn't great tbh. She's obviously taking time out from living her best life to read the musings of a bunch of people who really don't like her but who continue to follow the soap opera that is her 'journey'.

Her broadcasting on paying extra for the cleaner stuff stank of white privilege- "Aren't I great for paying this poor Indonesian to clean up my tit". What a hero 👏

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Yup, it's like most of her content these days is in direct response to what's posted on here, which isn't great tbh. She's obviously taking time out from living her best life to read the musings of a bunch of people who really don't like her but who continue to follow the soap opera that is her 'journey'.

Her broadcasting on paying extra for the cleaner stuff stank of white privilege- "Aren't I great for paying this poor Indonesian to clean up my tit". What a hero 👏
It’s so disrespectful and is also insulting to pay more. It really feeds into the I think I’m better than you idea

Reactions: 7
It’s so disrespectful and is also insulting to pay more. It really feeds into the I think I’m better than you idea
But she does think she is better than everyone.

At first, I thought she was a bland and harmless character.

After following her, she is an arrogant muppet.

She is literally on the bottom rung of the ladder of influence. Even her group of "friends" in Balie don't take her seriously.

If I was her, I would be feeling very alone. In Ireland she could at least tell herself she is a big fish in a small pond. Over there she is a little inconsequential influencer.

Bali can keep her.

Reactions: 8
When you post about a good deed it no longer becomes a good deed ..it becomes a selfish deed.

Reactions: 22
Hopefully, 2020 will be the last of those awful bikini bottoms. Cutting yourself in half to give the illusion of curves, ain't a good look. OHag isn't the only perp though.

If I were her family I would nearly just send her the money to cover my costs for South Africa at this stage the amount of mileage she has got over paying for her family to go on that holiday 🙄 she must have mentioned it weekly since they went. Vulgar still harping on about it and must just be annoying to them at this stage

• Haha
Reactions: 40
If I were her family I would nearly just send her the money to cover my costs for South Africa at this stage the amount of mileage she has got over paying for her family to go on that holiday 🙄 she must have mentioned it weekly since they went. Vulgar still harping on about it and must just be annoying to them at this stage
This 🤣🤣🤣🤣 christ almighty she would clean sicken you the way she slabbers on about it. I know my sister would personally tell me to duck up if I was constantly bringing it up. Dont her family feel embarrassed? She's acting like they didn't contribute at all and its left her out of pocket.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.