Siobh.Ohagan #4 living differently but every days the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad it did nt rain for her party. FFS :rolleyes:
Voice is fooked now - she prob been shouting at the top of her voice all day long.

Reactions: 4
Hair of the dog for her today- very good fitness/athlete carry on. Also, that girl singing Grace, maybe it’s just me but never sing a song reading off a phone, totally ruins it.

Reactions: 9
The amount she gorges on at weekends makes me uncomfortable to watch. It reminds me of my own binge eating days. Really concerning to be honest. For all she shares on insta I'm sure there are a lot more calories consumed off camera. Really really concerning content

She has the life of someone in college whos moved out for the first time and going on the lash all the time. we all went through the going out in our twenties phase. I coul not imagine that life all the time id imagine it would get boring. Don’t get me wrong I like a good night out once in a while, but I couldn’t imagine that lifestyle all of the time. I find her life so lonely or maybe it’s just me and shocked at her food and drink intake for someone who’s a personal trainer, though I don’t class being a proper PT after just doing just a six week course. I know loads who did the same re the six week course and think their Jillian Michaels now.

Reactions: 11
Monday morning coffee thoughts *suggested

I ate and drank too much at the weekend, I feel like like crap. I’m not going to drink now until Christmas (who am I kidding)

im going to exercise 6 hours a day this weekand bring My calories down to 350 - I’m not restricting myself after the weekend in case that’s what you’re thinking. This is just something my body has asked for.

I love my life here, living differently being hungover all weekend singing Christmas carols with Irish people in December. It’s so different to home.
Grateful for this life that I don’t have to face a 9-5 on Monday . Instead I need to restrict my food and over exercise .

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Her latest story with all the food, did anyone ever call her out on the time she said she was going vegan? The amount of meat in even that one meal is making me sick, and this is coming from a non vegan, never will be. And if I was one, I’d be even more annoyed at her showing her support at one stage and going back to constantly showing her steaks and wings. She is a walking talking contradiction

Reactions: 5
Her latest story with all the food, did anyone ever call her out on the time she said she was going vegan? The amount of meat in even that one meal is making me sick, and this is coming from a non vegan, never will be. And if I was one, I’d be even more annoyed at her showing her support at one stage and going back to constantly showing her steaks and wings. She is a walking talking contradiction
She's never shown one ounce of concern at all for where her food is sourced, meat-eater or not. At least in Ireland Farming welfare is high with Beef and Dairy primarily grass fed for most of the year, therefore animals are out. You would think living out there she might entertain having some chickens herself, or maybe finding out where Bali sources it's meat because unfortunately that side if the world can be the worst for animal welfare. She really shows no interest in really.... anything??🙄

She is honestly the most annoying person who I can't stop watching 🤣, and the food?? Like we all like to indulge but those giant Cinnamon rolls, nearly every day , not just now after a hangover? No wonder she has no muscle gains even with those intense workouts?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Ahh lads what in the f!ck was that one at singing 😂😂 I’d say Joseph himself would beg her to stop 😵

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Expensive weekend so she’s had to do an IGTV for the teeth whitening to get some money in.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Leanne Moores comment about it, sure her teeth couldn’t be any whiter than they are. Obviously just supporting her friend

Reactions: 2
And siobhan trying to join in and not really having a clue what the actual words are :rolleyes:
Her fawning over the song. Hand on her chest being like wow this is beautiful. The party didn't look great total lack of atmosphere felt cold in the place. I really don't know why we were exposed to watching some of it. I defo wasn't inspired to do something similar nor did I have any feelings of jealously.

• Haha
Sorry but if you’re the kind of person who puts videos of the after sesh on Instagram to show the world how much fun you’re having, you’re a sad case imo 😅

Reactions: 14
The sun damage In that teeth whitening video is genuinely very worrying. Her chest is raw red, skin looks so dry and the close up of her hands... they’re like the hands of woman twice her age who has worked all her life. Seriously, factor 50 ASAP.

Reactions: 12
The sun damage In that teeth whitening video is genuinely very worrying. Her chest is raw red, skin looks so dry and the close up of her hands... they’re like the hands of woman twice her age who has worked all her life. Seriously, factor 50 ASAP.
I literally always think that about her hands, they’re the hands of a 90 year old. Her skin is worrying, she’s a super pale ginger. Nothing wrong with that at all, her hair color is so nice. But don’t be baking yourself searching a tan when you’ll never get one 🙈

Reactions: 6
She went on and on about her vegan diet but we could see on other peoples’ stories that she was still eating meat. When she was caught out she then switched to eating mostly vegan and choosing meat when she felt like it because..living differently and all that. She was really condescending about her vegan choices. She watched a Netflix documentary and that’s what she based her knowledge on. She said it had nothing to do with animal welfare but with the environment. Same woman who says children are the worst thing you can do to the planet. Also the same woman who gets 50 flights a year to the same 3 countries, had an old diesel convertible, drives everywhere, consumes vast amounts of fast fashion, uses disposable cutlery and plates etc etc.
Ultimately she didn’t stick to the vegan diet because a)she’s a glutton b) she binge eats c) she said because of her lifestyle she needed plenty of protein intake..she’s so ill informed and has no nutritional awareness or knowledge that she wouldn’t be able to have a balanced diet without throwing eggs in there. This is someone that doesn’t even cook food for herself yet she can’t manage a balanced diet. She’s a sham.

[/QU
I literally always think that about her hands, they’re the hands of a 90 year old. Her skin is worrying, she’s a super pale ginger. Nothing wrong with that at all, her hair color is so nice. But don’t be baking yourself searching a tan when you’ll never get one 🙈
She genuinely wants to be “so different” and she’s like see I’m the only ginger that can tan even though clearly her sand paper skin screams that it cannot. She seems to base a large portion of her personality on having ginger hair..god love her if she were a boring blonde or brunette

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.