Siobh.Ohagan #4 living differently but every days the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really does think she is living an alternate lifestyle but to me it’s what I would call a small life.
She goes to the gym, orders take away and reads books. Her friendships are flitting and she has a very unhealthy relationship with food.

Her Bali life looks really unfulfilling and quite empty, the whole pretence is that she is somewhere exotic and sunny but personally I need more from my life that sunshine!

Reactions: 17
Her content is the same as James Smith. Her belly fat spiel is very like his one a while back. He's giving up alcohol and she's seriously considering it. His ideas are far from original either but he comes across as way more informative than her. She should get a grip. Surely she's doing this long enough to not have to copy him so blatantly. She so wants to be in with the cool kids. Her coffee morning thought should involve getting a therapist

Reactions: 11
The voice notes and excel spreadsheets 🙈
If anyone was actually considering giving this clown €79 per month for 'coaching' you'd have to ask yourself why there are NO pictures if ANY of her clients, ANYWHERE!

Is she running a bleeping Witness protection programme?? 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 28
If anyone was actually considering giving this clown €79 per month for 'coaching' you'd have to ask yourself why there are NO pictures if ANY of her clients, ANYWHERE!

The OHWitness protection programme 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Totally agree, as much as I am not a fan of Joe Wicks or RH fitness or James Smith....they all have people that have set up Instagram accounts to show their journeys on social media. They have the evidence, their clients are openly promoting the impact.

Reactions: 5
Her content is the same as James Smith. Her belly fat spiel is very like his one a while back. He's giving up alcohol and she's seriously considering it. His ideas are far from original either but he comes across as way more informative than her. She should get a grip. Surely she's doing this long enough to not have to copy him so blatantly. She so wants to be in with the cool kids. Her coffee morning thought should involve getting a therapist
The quote/post this morning is someone else’s. I’ve read it before. It’s something like ‘ that extra 7 pounds is memories with your family band friends ‘ etc. She just plagiarised

Reactions: 6
The quote/post this morning is someone else’s. I’ve read it before. It’s something like ‘ that extra 7 pounds is memories with your family band friends ‘ etc. She just plagiarised
Siobhan??? Stealing someone else's ideas/content/morning coffee thoughts??? I for one am SHOCKED at this accusation.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She posted her old personal account the other day. I couldn’t help but scroll through it. I thought it was far more interesting than the monotonous account she has now. She had a life. Her family. Genuine friends. A boyfriend. She cooked meals. More than anything, she looked really happy. Much more so than she constantly claims she is now.
I saw those stories, what was her account?

She really does think she is living an alternate lifestyle but to me it’s what I would call a small life.
She goes to the gym, orders take away and reads books. Her friendships are flitting and she has a very unhealthy relationship with food.

Her Bali life looks really unfulfilling and quite empty, the whole pretence is that she is somewhere exotic and sunny but personally I need more from my life that sunshine!
She doesn't embrace the lifestyle of Bali at all. She might as well be in Tenerife.

Reactions: 8
So now she has a problem with the Dogs that she actively encouraged into her place? Now doesn't like them doing things she didn't know they'd do cos she knows f all about dogs. Hope they tit all over her place and a flea turns up in her bed!😂 She's the biggest eejit going and puts up a pic of her literally like she's bn dragged through a hedge?

Attachments

Reactions: 3
So now she has a problem with the Dogs that she actively encouraged into her place? Now doesn't like them doing things she didn't know they'd do cos she knows f all about dogs. Hope they tit all over her place and a flea turns up in her bed!😂 She's the biggest eejit going and puts up a pic of her literally like she's bn dragged through a hedge?
Did she just publicly declare her lower stomach as her ‘fun pouch’??? I’m beyond embarrassed. I’d say it’s a long time since she’s had any fun in her pouch 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She has a lot of the Irish ‘fitfam’ brainwashed into thinking she is one of the top experts in the fitness industry.
This is so true. I don't understand it at all. How she keeps up the reputation - Larry Doyle had her on his podcast very recently. I mean do they not see through it? Part of me thinks some of them do see through it, and are just using her for the exposure / audience as they know she will share it to her audience and give them a massive traffic boost. I'm not sure if it is worth the trade off though, as it has turned me off some genuinely good fitness influencers when I see them endorsing SOH..

Reactions: 8
This is so true. I don't understand it at all. How she keeps up the reputation - Larry Doyle had her on his podcast very recently. I mean do they not see through it? Part of me thinks some of them do see through it, and are just using her for the exposure / audience as they know she will share it to her audience and give them a massive traffic boost. I'm not sure if it is worth the trade off though, as it has turned me off some genuinely good fitness influencers when I see them endorsing SOH..
I’m part of the LD fam (that sounded way more cringe than I intended) and I was soooo surprised he had her on. I must give the episode a listen

I really like Larry but was confused about including SOH + Brian Keane...two brain dead muppets

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just wonder how long will she continue with this life? Is it not a bit boring and monotonous at this stage? I'm bored watching her.

I just wonder how long will she continue with this life? Is it not a bit boring and monotonous at this stage? I'm bored watching her.
Someone said earlier she acts as if she is in Tenerife and I couldn’t agree more.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.